Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Maddiie days back have been rather pleasant in a way. Of course she would miss the different countries that she had visited and of course spending time with her father and brothers. Although she had a feeling that her father was neglecting something while he was away and Maddiie had the slightest feeling knowing what it might be. But she had pushed back the feeling never really asking him, and may get around to it when she saw someone in particular around. "Okay Madz you came out here to enjoy the day not worried about your father problems" she mumbled as she edges her way towards a tree near the forest. It felts as though Maddiie was taking on her mothers role in away, but she barley had to act this way because she was at school so were her brothers.

The sun was high up into the radiant sky, as her fallen tresses would flow loosely passed her complexion, shielding her a bit from the sun rays. As well as the leafs from the willow tree she felt more relaxed as she stretch out her limbs leaning her back against the bark letting everything let loose. “Aah” Maddiie let out a sighs from her soft pout lips letting the weather calm and sooth her, she was used to being in this kind of weather.

Kiera was jogging around the lawn. It had become a natural part of her routine. She wanted to keep herself in shape for the Gymnastics competitions this summer. Kiera would prove to them that her injury last year was not a set back. She had to keep working out, even at school, to do so. Kiera had her hair pulled up into a loose ponytail. She was wearing a tank top and shorts with her tennis shoes. Kiera had just finished her loop around the lake when she spotted a familiar face lying on the grass. Kiera jogged up to the girl.

"Maddiie? Is that you?" she asked the girl. If it wasn't Maddiie it could be the girl's twin. Maddiie had been in her year and they had been decent friends. But the girl had vanished a while back. It seemed she was returning.

Maddiie gaze would look up to see a familiar face call her name. She had recognize the fellow Gryffindor who seem to have been jogging as Kiera "Hey Kiera" she shouted towards her as she flick her wrist to wave briefly. Maddiie had also remember they had 5th year classes together. "How you been? I haven't seen you in a long time" she smile beckoning Kiera to come closer. Maddiie had really missed interaction with other people. Even though along her trip she meet a few individuals, it still felt good to be back at a familar setting.

Kiera smiled as Maddiie recognized her. It was nice to see her fellow year mates outside of their everyday classes.
"Ive been good. Just busy this year." she said in a friendly voice as she answered the first question. "I know! Its been forever!" she exclaimed. "Where have you been?" she asked curiously. Kiera hadnt seen Maddiie in classes for a while now.

"Traveling with my family" Maddiie smiled answering her question as she flick a string of hair to the back of her left ear "I know I know I missed a lot" she chuckle sort of kinda knowing what Kiera was thinking. "But I'm back now, hoping to catch up on my assignments" she briefly rolled her eyes still gracing her with a faint smile" How's it been around here, anything exciting happen while I was away?" she asked

Kiera grinned. "How was that?" she asked as Maddiie said she had been traveling. It sounded like fun. Maddiie asked what all had been going on. Kiera laughed. "Where to start?" she said laughing again. "Well there was this Gossip magazine by an unknown writer who turned out to be Isabella Chaos. Anyways she seemed to know the dirt on everyone. It was a very hurtful magazine. Bruin is now an anamigus. Oh and some Slytherin girl is a werewolf." Kiera said revealing a few secrets the magazine had spread rumors about.

“Oh I heard about that, Cyndi Weasley told me about it” she smudged hating how rumor magazine would put the Hogwarts monthly to shame. “It’s only interesting when its good rumors spreading not personal stuff like that.” Maddiie shook her head as she begins to think about the monthly more, while answering Kiera question. “It was great traveling but now I feel like I missed out on a lot. Especially it being my last year next year, I haven’t even thought of what I be doing after Hogwarts” she simply shrugged than ask Kiera what she has plan after Hogwarts.

Kiera sighed as Maddiie asked Kiera what plans she had. Kiera shook her head. "I honestly have no clue. I have thought about continuing on with my gymnastics but that doesn't revolve around the magic world." she said still thinking. "I think that maybe I will try to work for the ministry doing something..." she said not really sure. "I am glad I have another year to think about it." she said with a small laugh.

"You don't have to do anything that involves magic" Maddiie chuckle at Kiera. "I'm sure the reason we go here is to better ourselves with the magic we posse and have some sense of knowledge at what magic is all bout" Maddiie had hope she made enough sense to Kiera. "And trust I don't know what I be doing after hogwarts, may just continue my education at a University or something" she sighs

Kiera grinned at Maddiie. What the girl said made perfect sense. The sad part was Kiera should have remembered that on her own. Still, it was nice of the Hufflepuff to tell her all the same. "Thanks. I know I don't it just seems that is what everyone expects of me. But the muggle world also expects me to compete. I just don't know what to do quite yet." she said, her face slipping unconsciously into a pout. It did make Kiera feel some better that Maddiie had no clue what she would be doing either.

"Ah yes the muggel world. But let me ask have you ever thought of becoming a professional quittditch player?" Maddiie asked seeing as Kiera was the athletic type. She had figure why not combine her love for sports and just play the game she has been playing ever since she got here. Maddiie had seen quittditch as a instrumental sports of different kinds of muggel sports. Complex but not as much, and she was sure Kiera could do it, seeing as she watches the game now and than. This year Maddiie couldn't play, she was afraid if she did play she would be wasting her housemate time. Seeing she barley around even for practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back