OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
“Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of her tonight, sir” Desislav told Kayleigh’s father as they stood by the door waiting to leave. The teenager had known his girlfriend’s father forever, since before they’d even begun dating. Their parents were friendly with each other, and that meant that there’d been visits to each other’s homes and peeks into bedrooms before it became first awkward and later forbidden. Desislav was eager to get going. Their reservation was coming up, and he had the feeling that the hostess wouldn’t be keen to hold the table for a pair of teenagers. His parents had pulled some strings in getting him the table. It was easily the fanciest place he’d ever been to, but Desislav wanted to impress Kayleigh and let her know just how much he’d missed her so it was worth the galleons he was about to spend. He’d missed her birthday and a lot of moments in between because they no longer were able to see each other every day.

As the door finally shut, Desislav took hold of Kayleigh’s hand and led her well enough away from the house that they’d be able to apparate. They weren't going terribly far. Just another city. He turned, giving a glance to the front door and the windows, and then hoping that no one from her family was peeking, leaned down to give his girlfriend a kiss. “I’ve missed you so much” he murmured against her lips.

Kayleigh waved bye to her dad as Des grabbed her hand and led her away from the house. To say the Seventh Year was excited was an understatement. Not only did she get to see her boyfriend who she hadn't seen in forever, but they were going to a very fancy restaurant. As soon as Des told her to dress fancy and why, she found herself a beautiful white dress, and decided that this was going to be way better than any Yule Ball. "Sir" Kayleigh mimicked as they walked, "Such a gentleman." She teased, but she appreciated him and his comments nonetheless; it would suck if he didn't have any manners. As they stopped, Kayleigh lifted up her chin in response to Desi's kiss, smiling as he told her he had missed her. "Life is definitely not the same without you in it Mr Zhefarovich." It was true, Kayleigh desperately missed her boyfriend. It was her first year that they weren't at school together, and though she managed to get a lot more work done, it wasn't fun. She was trying to enjoy her last year at school, but all she could think about was how excited she was to spend more time with Des. Kayleigh wasn't even entirely sure what she was going to be doing once she left, but as long as Des was in the picture, she didn't found she didn't care.
Kayleigh enjoyed being close to Des for just a moment longer before pulling away, grabbing his hand again. "Come on, we're going to be late." She let Des apparate the two of them there, though she had been practicing, Des was the one who had passed and was better at it. Once they arrived at the location, Kayleigh's eyes widened, and she breathed out in amazement. "Tell me again how you managed to score us a reservation here Des?" She wondered aloud, grateful that she had gone out to buy a new dress, grateful that her boyfriend gave her a reason to, grateful that he liked her enough to take her to a place like this.

"Well duh" he said in response to Kayleigh's statement. Desi was extremely pleased by it and the smile on his face remained as he prepared to apparate them to their destination. They really did need to get going. Practice had made the young man better at apparating, but he still didn't enjoy it at all. The tugging feeling always left him feeling off. The task was done, and Desislav breathed a sigh of relief at that as he ushered Kayleigh towards their destination. "Magic" he smirked as they waited to speak to the very stern looking woman just ahead. He continued as they moved forward. "It was my dad. He knows a guy who knows the guy who owns this place."

The stern lady looked them both over, eyes narrowed, as he declared his name and tried to look as wholesome as he could. She eventually relented and led them deep into the restaurant, seating them at a tiny table and leaving. Though the restaurant was nearly to capacity, the room was quiet, music coming from a harp playing in a corner. Desi made a face at the noise but then quickly cut in front of a waiter to pull Kayleigh's chair out for her. "M'lady " he declared, trying his best to be fancy before settling into his own seat. "Nice huh" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows, hoping Kayleigh was impressed. This was cutting way into his Gringotts savings but it was worth it. Taking the menu, Desi opened it and let out a surprised noise. "This might as well be in Gobbledygook" he muttered.

Kayleigh laughed at Desi's first response as to how he got them reservations. "Impressive." She replied to his actual answer. "Make sure you thank your dad for me." Kayleigh whispered as they were shown to their seats. The blonde grinned at her boyfriend and nodded her head in curtsy as he pulled out her chair. The smile stayed on her face as she nodded her head in response, "Amazing." Kayleigh said, looking around the restaurant. She had never been anywhere so fancy. Her eyes snapped back to Des at his comment, and she giggled, grabbing a menu and looking at it, deciding he was right. " Foo - ee - grass. Cone - some - me." Kayleigh tried, slaughtering the pronunciation of the words. She laughed, looking at Des. "How are we supposed to know what we're getting?" She asked, humor still in her voice. She was sure that whatever they got though, it would be amazing. Kayleigh looked over the menu again, trying to figure out what was what. A waiter came over, offering a selection of drinks, and Kayleigh was glad that she was of age so she could try a champagne. The only problem was she had no idea which one was the champagne. She managed to see some of the words on the bottles offered and she smiled back up at the waiter. "The - uh, Dom Peri-g-non please." She asked, looking at Des, hoping it was okay. Kayleigh had never felt more like a peasant in her life.

Desislav was pretty pleased with himself at having come up with these plans. Nodding his head as Kayleigh pronounced the complicated words, Desi kept a straight face even though he had a feeling she was wrong. He spoke French but didn't read it at all, so it was hard for him to tell. Anyway, it was still adorable. "I think I'm gonna just do this" he spoke as he closed his eyes and pointed, opening them and reading. Hachis Parmentier. He shrugged. He was just about to lean over and show Kayleigh what he'd chosen when the waiter arrived to order their drinks. The waiter nodded his head and said something quickly in French to Desislav. He thought for a second, closing his menu and resting it on the table, and then went with the one whose name he liked the most, shrugging as the man gave the pair a skeptical look before heading to get their orders. "That one sounded nice, right?" He smiled, reaching up to loosen his tie a little. He always felt like he was suffocating in these things, but it was a requirement in this place, which was funny since most wizards could barely get Muggle attire down let alone master ties. It was a good thing he had magic to help. "Now...Let's get back to you telling me how much you missed me" he joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back