time for fun

Jimmy Maxwell

Jimmy looked around him he was in the libary surronded by studying book's argh he hated school stuff. He was thankfully not here to study trough. He was here to make a friend or hit on some chick's or perhap's he'd see the pretty girl he saw on his day here and had been looking for since.

Neita walked around the library looking for a book to help her with her essay on transfiguration. She finally found a book that seemed like it had what she was looking for she opened it and began to read as she made her way back to a table. She froze in her steps as she almost ran into someone "I'm -I'm sooo sorry" she stuttered an apology

Jimmy blinked then a slow smile crawled across his face. Jokingly cause he didn't know how she'd react to it he said "ahh a hot pretty girl just bowled me over with her beauty and almost run me over!" his sky blue eye's twinkled as he looked at the girl then after a pause he said "I'm Jimmy what's your name? and do you need some help?" while running his hand through his silky spicky blonde with a brown tinge hair.

Neita laughed as the boy made a joke "Im Neita" she introduced herself, she looked at the book she was carrying "No I dont really need help..." she began "But please feel free to join me I'd love some company" she said with a smile montioning at the library table.

Jimmy smiled trying to think of something to say it had been a while since he first came here and relised not every girl liked randomly being hit on and he considered other peoples feelings now. But beacause of this he didn't know what to say so he just flicked his hair out of his sky blue eye flashed another smile and said "yeah ok i'd love to thanx!"

Neita made her way over to the nearby table, placed her books on it then took a seat. She motioned at a nearby seat then opened the book to the page she had been reading and brought out her quill, ink and loose pieces of parchment, but did not begin her essay. "What brings you to the library?" she asked curiously.

Jimmy wanted to tell the truth he didn't like lying but din't know what she'd think so as if he was joking he replied "Looking for a dropdead beautifull chicks to maybe flirt with and maybe a friend or two! i can cross of one of those and hopefully the other one as well right now ay!" Then changing the subject he said "hey enough about me what about you then what brings you here?"

Neita laughed as Jimmy made a joke about looking for gorgeous girls in the library, she couldn't imagine that any guy would go around looking for girls, and especially in the library. The hufflepuff second year groaned "Have to do some research for a transfiguration essay and then I should probably start studying for exams" she said with a slight frown. "But I'm sooo lazy right now, I've barely gotten any sleep!" she complained. She glanced at the boy "Speaking of exams, what year are you in?" she asked curiously guessing he was her age or younger"

Jimmy looked at Neita he hated studying to. He wondered why she wanted to know what year he was and then he thought maybe she was politely asking for his age. “I’m 11 and in first year but I’ll be 12 soon. What year and age are you?” Jimmy asked then he started chuckling away and joke like he said “you’re so beautiful I’d place you around 14-16 yet you’re so cute I’d place you at 11-13!

Neita laughed at Jimmys comments on her looks, she playfully tapped him on the shoulder as if telling him off even though she found it highly amusing "Behave yourself!" she joked "Second year" she said finally "Thirteen next week" she said gleefully, she always loved her birthdays as her family made such a big deal even her mother sent her stuff by owl.

Jiimy grinned and asked "so what day's your birthday?" he had no idea why but he liked knowing when people's birthday's were and getting them present's even if all he knew about them was there name and when there birthday was.

Neita looked at him slightly suspiciously, seriously hoping he wasn't planning on trashing her."May eighteenth" she said hesitantly "Whens yours?" she asked thinking she'd feel a bit better if she also knew his.

Jimmy smiled and was about to tell her when his was when what she said it him his mouth swung open in surprise "holy crap!" he accidentally said out loud. That was his birthday.

( I know this sound's weird but I keep a record of all my carecters and that's the date i put Jimmy's birthday down as. Then i chose a date and another random date and decided that would be the day i pretended was Jimmy's May 18. )

Alexis had been minding her own buisness in the corner, when she heard somebody say "Holy crap!". She turned her gaze towards a boy of her age. She smiled at him and noticed that he was talking to a girl. Her smile changed rapidly to a frown. She picked up her books and got ready to leave, on purposly walking straight past the boy.

Libby headed into the library and noticed Neita talking to a younger student. Wandering over she saw the expressions on their face change. It seemed the boy was shocked about something. Another younger girl passed swiftly in front of her, distracting her. "Hey, " she called out, "Are you Alexis?" she asked, remembering what Robert had told her. She turned her attention back to Neita. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while" she smiled, "Happy birthday for a few days ago by the way" she added, knowing it was a little late, but better than never.

"Yeah, Do you know Robert Kain? Or erm, Kaysei Razor? Landon Dalton? They're all in Gryffindor around your age, right?" she asked, now getting slightly worried she'd picked the wrong person when he'd pointed her out to her.

She raised one eyebrow slightly. "Does it matter?" She asked. She felt small being asked these questions. "Yes, I do know a couple of those people, as a matter of fact." She looked down at her books, letting her hair fall down and cover her blush. She wasn't sure why she was blushing, but it was a natural thing for her to do when somebody she didn't know asked her anything.

[Pist Pheebz Neita hasnt had her birthday yet :r]

Neita looked at Jimmy confused "What?" she asked wondering if she said something wrong. Neita saw one of her good friends come up to her "Hey Libby" she said with a smile. Suddenly Libby and a younger girl got into a conversation and Neita looked at Libby curiously unsure about what was going on.

Jimmy blushed looked at Neita and shrugged he was confused. People suddenly appear talking then started to walk off he couldn’t even remember what they were talking about now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back