Fraser Fergusson

quidditch obsessed; accio! editor

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Fraser was feeling pretty good, he had Accio work to do, which was going to be a lot of fun. He didn't mind working during the dances, given that he didn't have a date and hadn't really figured out who to ask or when to ask. The teen was moving around the room, smiling easily, undetered by his lack of a date and working, since he knew he could probably do this for a little longer and then have a bit of fun.

Zion had been keeping to himself a lot more- it wasn't hard when his immediate circle were a lot of intimidating and demanding slytherins. He decided to try and step out of his zone and went to the dance- he didn't usually, but maybe he could meet someone new. He ran into a Gryffindor, one he thought was a bit younger. He smiled shyly and walked over. "Hi," He greeted. "Working?"

Fraser glanced at the slightly older student who approached him. "Yes sir!" he greeted back with a mock salute. "Is there something you'd like me to take pictures of?" he asked, wondering if that was why this student had sought him out.

Zion shrugged. "Nah, I trust your eye over mine," He gave an easy smile, looking around. "You don't have a date either?" He asked, before remembering his manners. He offered out his hand to the younger student. "I'm Zion, by the way."

Fraser nodded slightly, realising that this person was just looking for a conversation. "Oh no," he replied as if it was absurd that he would have a date. "Fraser," he said accepting the hand.

Zion laughed lightly. "Well, if no one else has asked you, I could be your impromptu date," He offered jokingly. "Unless you have a strict no-mixing policy with work and pleasure."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back