OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Muggle
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Avarian
Kami was panicking. She had been a little suspicious before, but now, now she knew, and she was freaking out. The morning sickness, the bloating, always feeling tired. She paced back and forth across her living room, worried. The kids were going to be home from school soon. What would she tell Arthur? No, what would she tell Avaria? She started to hyperventilate, fanning herself uselessly with her hand. Oh no, no no no. What was she going to tell Ian?

The thought of him made her heart twist in her chest. She turned and hurried over to the coffee table, snatching up her phone. She dialed her boyfriend quickly, pressing the phone to her ear and wrapping an arm around her torso. "Come on, pick up, pick up," She murmured to herself as she continued pacing. She groaned as it went to voicemail. "Nooo," She whined, taking a deep breath as it beeped. "Ian? Ian, I need to see you, as soon as you can, I- please," She hung up then, knowing she probably sounded frantic. She felt frantic. She set her phone back down and dug a hand into her hair, pacing quicker across the living room. She knew she would probably be pacing until Ian arrived, time didn't seem to have a lot of meaning to her today.

Ian had stopped for some of Kami's favorite flowers before heading home. He had been extremely busy with Ainslee on maternity leave. He had already sent some baby stuff for the new mother, Slowly closing the door, he set his things by the foyer closet when he faintly heard Kami's panicky voice. Hearing his name mentioned, he rushed into the living room."Kami? I heard my name. What's wrong?",he asked,setting the flowers on the coffee table and grabbed her by the arms.

Last edited:
Kami squeaked as Ian had rather quickly appeared. Oh, she was not ready for this. She let out a panicked laugh, running her hands through her hair. "I'm scared," she managed, pulling away from him and pacing. "I mean, I knew it would happen- I thought I had more time-" she let out a strangled laugh, srapping her arms around her torso before finally turning to look at Ian, eyes wide as she shook visibly. "I just, I can't- Avarian, I've tried so hard to pretend I dont, and I know I've been difficult, but I-" she stopped, taking in a deep breath and walking closer to him.

"Killian hates you, Kari adores you, and Arthur worships you. Ian, I- I-" she put a hand on his arm, looking away again. "I love you," she managed softly, saying it out loud for the first time in over a decade. "I've always loved you. I know how pathetic it sounds but theres never been anyone else." She looked up to him, heart thundering in her chest. It was the smallest of her revelations today, she could only hope he reacted well.

Ian was already used to Kami's panic attacks but this was different All he could do was to keep rubbing her arms as she went on rambling about what she was bottling up inside. He bravely met her eyes when she faced him. He did not realize he was holding his breath as he waited for her to finish her sentence. I love you, she said. She finally said it. After over a decade and his endless declaration, she finally said the words. He puffed his chest, a smile slowly creeping up his face. "Oh, Kami.", he stroked her cheek. Without warning, he lifted her up and twirled her around. "I LOVE YOU TOO!!I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH!!", he laughed. "Well, I love you more and I don't care if Killian beat me up again.", he declared with a booming laugh. "Is this what you are panicking about?", he asked once he set her on her feet again, still holding her close.

Last edited:
Kami let out a startled squeak as Ian picked her up, her arms automatically wrapping tightly around his neck. She took another breath as he set her back on her feet, keeping her arms around him. She loosened her grip and slid her hands down his shoulders. "Not even close," She gave him a very nervous smile. "I... know this isn't really... traditional but..." she took a deep breath, looking down and staring at a point on his chest. "I want to move in. I'll give Kari the apartment," She started slowly, "And... I... understand if you say no," She continued nervously, "But... Ian, would you, um..." She bit her lip, trying to act like she wasn't still absolutely panicking. "W-will you marry me?" She stuttered softly, ignoring the small voice that told her he was going to let go and walk away.

Ian's laughter boomed out when Kami argued at his statement. She would find a way to contradict him, not that he minded it. He watched, brows furrowed when she seemed to be struggling with what to say next. He did not expect it to come from her though. That she wanted to move in with him. She definitely did not sound joking, instead, she sounded like she had already thought about this. "Sure, when do you-?", he stopped short at her next words, unsure whether he heard her right. Marry her? Where did this come from? It was just a few months ago when she kept shutting down any wedding or even moving in topics. And now, here she was proposing. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that? Honey, you are taking the man out of me.", he teased her although he could sense that she was dead serious about it. Lifting her chin to meet his eyes, "I'll marry you. Be it today, tomorrow. Here. At the ministry, wherever you want. I'll marry you. You, me. Ava, Em, and Arthur. We're finally a family." His heart swelled with happiness at that moment.

Last edited:
Kami looked up at Ian with wide eyes, swallowing nervously. She let out a ragged breath as he agreed. "Oh you'll live," she joked lightly, tears filling her eyes. She was shaking now as memories and insecurities crashed over her. This was the part she had been dreading the most. "No, Ian," she breathed, stepping away and pacing, running her hands through her hair as she tried to work through her fear. "I didnt know what I was going to do if you said no," she let out a strangled laugh. "I-I want to believe you, I'm so scared, I-Ive always wanted, but you l-left and I'm scared I'll wake up and you'll be gone again," she stopped, sinking onto the couch.

She took a deep breath, not daring to look at him. "Avarian, I didnt expect- you cant leave me again. You cant, I-" she swiped at her tears. "I just found out," she took a deep breath and looked up at the man she loved. "Avarian, it won't just be Arthur and the girls. I'm pregnant."

Ian laughed when Kami said she was thinking he would say no. She was panicking again, running her hands through her hair and torn between laughing and crying. He joined her on the couch and pulled her into a hug. "Kameron Taylor, if you hadn't mentioned marriage, I would have asked you myself. And don't you go worry your little nose about me saying no." He sighed deeply. "I'm sorry if you still think I would leave. It's not happening again." He just kept their position there and hoped she would calm down soon. He was wrong when she still went on saying he could not leave her again. The thought never crossed his mind. "You found out?", he was suddenly confused. Looking into her eyes, he could see his life there. She's pregnant. For the fourth time, he would be a father. "For real? I'm gonna be a dad again!!!", he exclaimed with happiness. He hugged Kami tightly before he claimed her lips in a kiss. "I love you.", he said in a whisper.

Kami could hardly hear over the pounding of her heart as she waited what felt like an eternity for Ian to respond. She gasped as he pulled her into his arms for a tight hug. She let out a shuddering breath as she finally relaxed. She returned his kiss, laying her head on his shoulder. "I love you, too," She breathed, settling in against his side. She shot up again though as a thought crossed her mind and whacked his arm playfully. "This is the last time, Ian, you need to do something." She gave him a smile. "I think four children is enough for you," She laughed lightly, but quickly sobered. She bit her lip as new worries came in. "Ian... what will Ava think?"

Ian visibly relaxed when he saw Kami calmed down. She shouldn't worry about this anymore. She had him by his side now. Just as he was about to lean back on the couch,a slap landed on his arm. Startled, he laughed when she suggested four children were enough. "Now, we never know if this", placing a hand on her still flat tummy,"will be a set of twins or triplets. That would make it five or six.", he joked. It would be a possibility, he and Kami both have twins as well. At the mention of Ava, he could not help but sigh. "Ava...She will understand once we talk to her. She adores you and hasbeen a great big sister to Emily and Arthur.", he smiled. "She'll threaten me if I disappear again though. Like that would happen.", he added comically.​

Kami rolled her eyes. "Fine then. This is your last pregnancy, you're having your last kids." She told him. If he didnt want to see the doctor, she would. Kami almost smiled as she listened to Ian try to reassure her about Ava. She shook her head, turning in her seat to face him. "Avarian. Shes going to love the baby the way she loves her other siblings. But I see how she looks to you. I'm worried shes going to be more afraid of losing you to the new baby than she is of anything else." She brushed his hair from his eyes. "I think maybe you should try to dote on her a bit more. She's been struggling without Vader, I think she just needs you right now." She couldnt speak for Emily, as she was in and out often, and Arthur, well, Kami knew how to handle her son. It was Ian's eldest daughter that concerned her the most.

Ian chuckled at Kami's statement. "Alright, alright. We'll see what we can do." He did not want to admit it but with Kami, he wanted to have as many kids as they could. They would just move to a much bigger house and he could start a business so that he would have more time for all of them. Especially Avaria. He understood what Kami was worried about. Wrapping an arm around the woman, he leaned back and pulled her with him. "Honey, I'll talk to her. Don't worry about it. Okay?" He kissed her on the hair before claiming her lips. "Hungry? What do you want to eat?", he asked, making a move to stand.

Kami laid back with Ian, sighing and snuggling into his side. "I'm sorry," She apologized softly, "Am I pushing? I know I can't replace her mother but I really do love Ava, she's so sweet. Arthur adores his sisters," She fretted, running her hand over his chest. She kissed him back, pouting as he moved to get up. "Maybe we can order some take out?" She offered, "I kinda just want to cuddle and watch tv, I'm really tired." She smiled softly up at Ian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back