Time for apologizing is over

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was in his house alone. He was in his room with a book of Dark arts out and was practising each torturing cures and dark magic curse. He realy wanted to take his mind of things and he knew that things like this helped him. The sun out side shone through his window lighting his whole room up with a yellow sort of color even though his room was a farly dark colored room.

He shut his book and through it on the floor when he felt a surge of anger just rip through him. He had a serious problem at the moment. A problem called Anamaria. He sat back on his bed and gritted his teeth as he took deep breaths to calm himself. He needde to be level headed like he usde to be, to not give anything away not even anger. He pu this wand back into his pocket as concerntrated on his breathing

Ana walked up the path to Theo's house. She had been missing him. She didn't care how much Theo hated her right now. Ash deserved what he got and Ana wasn't going to say anything other than that. That didn't mean she was any less nervous about coming here though. After all, she was still pregnant and she didn't want yet another baby to be killed.
Ana knocked on the front door and took a few deep breaths as she waited for The to answer. She knew what his temper was like and she just hoped he didn't flip out on her.

Theo was just starting to calm himself down when he heard Dexter bark. His eyes shot open as he heard the door. Who ever this person was they had great timing to call when he was in this kind of foul mood. Theo was leathal when he was like this and the stranger could only hope that they had a good enough reason to disturb him like this.

With a frown he sat up and walked down the stairs. He made sure his wand was easy to get at quickly incase he lost it. Using his wand he opened the door so his wand would be in his hand in the first place. He ground his teeth together when he saw the woman that had been causing these moods for him. He stared at her not believing she had the nerves to show up at his house. He stood aside to let her in, after all she was carrying his child. That gave her a good enough reason in his eyes. "Whats up." He said blankly, not wanting her to see how he feeling or thinking

Ana was glad that Theo was trying to hide his emotions because it meant he didn't hurt her but she was still annoyed that he was so p!ssed at her. Ash had murdered both her babies. He deserved to die. Why couldn't Theo see this?? It was frustrating her at a time when her hormones were already off the scale.
Ana sighed and looked up at Theo as she walked into the house. "Why is it so hard for you to see that I did what I did for a reason. He killed Natalie and Cameron and if Noah wasn't yours then he would have killed him as well." She was angry at him for not seeing this but she didn't show it in her voice. She wanted Theo to see reason.

Theo shut the door behind her and walked into the kitchen and got out a firewhiskey. He knew that she couldnt drink and he didnt care, if she wanted a drink she could get on herself. "He killed two things that had not actually lived properly. If he had killed a brain dead person in a constant coma would you have been like this. I cant see the difference. And who are you to decide about who lives and who dies? Your not god." He said coldly as he took a mouth full of his drink. Theo was not a drinker but now was the exception.

Ana groaned as she walked into the kitchen. "If I cared about the person then yes." Ana could feel Noah in her stomach but she ignored the feeling. She needed to get this sorted which meant getting her head straight. "I know I'm not God and nor was he and yet he decided that neither of my babies deserved to live. He's worthless scum. What do you see in him that's so amazing?? You spent most of your life getting away from him." She looked him in the eyes, trying to see a shread of emotion.

Theo felt a surge of anger rip through him and made his hand clench shut. The glass bottle broke in his hand and his cursed under his breath. Using his wand he used a simple healing spell on his hand and cleared up the broken glass and the liquid. "What was so amazing about him was that he was my dad and you should not have f**king killed him. He was the only family i had. How the hell would you like it if i went out and killed all the family that you held dear like Dervish." He said spitefully to her. " Then come to me and say that it was nothing special." He said, his eyes burning with hate.

Ana didn't even jump when the glass smashed. She was used to Theo's behaviour now so it didn't shock her anymore. "Junior is a decent man and he's never killed any of my babies." Ana put her hand on her stomach when she felt a pain shoot through it. She kept her gaze on Theo and ignored it as much as possible. "He hasn't even killed any of your family. He only kills when it's neccessary." Junior was probably the only person in the family that she still had contact with.

Theo ignored Ana. She couldnt say anything that would make him look at her in the same way again. He just didnt care for her any more. "When the heck is this dam baby due?" He asked her coldly wondering when he could be rid of her forever. Theo turned to look at her with not a single expression on his face. To him, she was just another person in the street, not worthy of his time. Noah how ever was what was making him acknowledge her.

Ana looked down to the floor and leaned against the kitchen unit. "Anytime soon." She could see what he was doing. He was going to try and take the baby. It wasn't going to happen. She was going through pain for the thing to come out and he had been the one to tell her to keep it. "He's a week late already." She was starting to get worried about the pain she felt in her stomach. It felt horribly like labour pains.

Theo nodded slightly, absent mindedly. "Right. Well any later then you will need to get the thing removed under the knife." He said tonelessly, his face a void. He wasnt concentrating on anything in particular as he was thinking. "Ana whats up." He could tell from her stance that she was in pain, he just wondered if it was Noah caused pain. Then he would just have to take her to the hospital and wait for her to give birth to his son. "Need to go hospital?" He asked looking at the clock and back down to her, still expressionless

Ana could feel the pain getting worse when Theo asked if she was ok. She was close to slapping him after the comment he had just made but she needed to focus on the pain. She nodded at his next question. "I think so." Could this baby pick any worse time to decide it wants to come out?? The second the healers got it out, Theo was going to take it and then she would never get a chance to have a baby properly. One thing that was getting seriously on her nerves was his stupid expressionless face. COuld he not at least show the slightest bit of joy that they were going to the hospital to have the baby born??

With an another nod he grabbed his jacket and put it on before taking hold of Ana's arm. He couldnt really be bothered to walk and as Apperating was the quickest way. He apperated to the closest hospital to where his lived. Putting an arm around her waist and her arm around his shoulder so that when she stood up strait there would be next to weight on her feet. Theo walked into the hospital and strait to reception. Once he said they needed a doctor, one came and took them to a room where he walked Ana to the bed so that she could lie down

Ana gasped with pain when Theo apparated the two of them to the hospital. Apparating wasn't a great experience at the best of times and it was even worse when you were in labour. She squeezed Theo's arm until she felt her feet touch the floor. When Ana was taken to the bed, she was just relieved to take the weight off of her feet. They felt like they were about to die from being crushed.

Theo watched the doctor suspiciously as he started with the pain killer drugs and all that other stuff that doctors were meant to do. Every now and then his eyes would look to Ana to make sure she was ok. He had to give her credit for doing this, he wouldnt have been able to if he was a girl. "Hurry up Doctor will you, in case you havnt noticed she hasnt got all day." The said as he rushed the doctor to hurry up. His tone was frustrated as he wanted this to be over and done with, he didnt want Ana to go through this for too long. He walked to the side of her bed and took her hand. "Deep breaths. Calm." He said trying to comfort her and calm her down

The pain was getting worse and worse. It was hard for Ana not to cry out. When Theo stood beside the bed, she grabbed his hand a squeezed. She wanted to do anything to get rid of the pain and she didn't care what it was. It was unbearable. With her other hand, Ana grabbed Theo by the collar and looked him in the eyes. "Never again." Ana may have wanted a family but this was her third baby and so far she had no family. She just hoped this one survived and didn't get taken by Theo.

Theo had to hold in a laugh at what Ana said. "No more." He said with a nod to her question. "He looked over his shoulder at the doctor. With a glare at him the doctor soon hurried up. Looking back to Ana forcing a smile on his face.

A few hours later...

Theo was stood by the end of the bed. He had his son in his arms. Noah was wiggling around in his arms and waving his arms around. Theo couldnt help but smile as he looked down at his son. Noah Theo Smith. He would be the pride of the family.

Ana was lead on her side under the bed sheet of the hospital bed. She was keeping a good eye on Theo, worried of what he was going to do next. She was too tired to get up just yet but she stayed there with her eyes glued to her ex and her new born son. "What are we going to do now??" She was dreading the answer but she couldn't stop the question from exiting her mouth.

Theo looked up from Noah and to Ana. He had not really thought of a step by step plan to follow. "Well i planned on staying here until you got out of hospital. I dont trust doctors. Besides i think you will need someone besides a baby to talk to." He said as he walked over to her side and handed her the baby. "He is beautiful." That was a word Theo had never used before but at the moment he wasnt himself, a strange sort of harmony washed over him now that he was holding his new son.

Ana sat up when Theo started walking over towards her. He had given her a different answer to what she had expected. She looked down at her new born son in her arms. He was definitely beautiful. Ana was going to protect this baby with her life. She didn't want anyone to harm him in any sort of way. This baby was going to be the thing she cherished most. If she lost another baby then she would never forgive herself.

Theo sat down on the chair as he studied Ana. There was a distinctive paternal look on her face. One Theo knew only too well. Protection, this baby would have two parents ready to kill for him. What better protection would you possibly need. "How long do you reckon you will be in here. I assume they will keep you and Noah you observation for a few days to make sure everything is in order and nothing is wrong with wither of you."

Ana shook her head and looked up at Theo from Noah. "They'll probably just keep me in overnight. There's no need for them to keep me in any longer." Ana hated hospitals. She'd had a few bad experiences with them and they always smelt really bad. "I can't wait to get out of here, that's for sure. Hospitals are horrible." She sighed and leaned on the headboard of the bed while Noah slept in her arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back