Open Time for a Styx Wedding

Axel watched the ceremony while his oldest daughter sat next to him. He was a little disappointed when she had twins out of wedlock, but that was more common nowadays, and it wasn't like Axel was a saint himself. After the ceremony ended, Kamaria pointed out her boyfriend. Axel, on the other hand, knew everything that had happened. It wasn't that he forced it out of Kamaria at all. He and his daughter had a close relationship. Axel got up off of the chair. He told Kamaria to go talk to her brother for a moment so that he could have a moment alone with the male. Axel stood to his full height of over seven feet tall, and folded his arms across his chest. "You must be Quil Makwa. Kamaria told me everything." Axel waited to hear what Quil had to say. After all, Kamaria practically denied him a marriage because she assumed it was because of the twins. After they were born, was that still on the table?

Quil makes eye contact with his girlfriend, he stares expressionless then proceed to meet with her father. Axel was a tall man of great height. So much so, the muscle deviant that is Quil had to adjust his neck just to get a good look at Kamaria's father. Kamaria has mentioned her father being tall, he underestimated her when she told him that Axel towered mostly anyone he meets. "Aloha, the very one. Has she now," his height inadequacy didn't hinder him from being responsive. Quil went as farther to formally greet the head of the Zhefarovich family. He stretched his hand out to shake, "Then you know about the proposal? She was determined that I ask you before she can accept," Quil raised his brows respectfully, she bore his children. Why not make it official, there nothing else left to do. "Before you say anything, it's noteworthy that I am acquaintance with Adalia Ater. Might say I run in a pack with her," Quil coolly added, that may impress the man or not. Either way, Quil is very assertive to calling Kamaria his wife. He is willing to do anything, anything at all to have her as his bride.

Axel raised his eyebrows slightly as he heard Quil Makwa speak. He glanced down at the extended hand, before giving it a firm shake, returning back to his stance of folded arms across the chest. He gave a curt nod about the proposal that he had heard about, though surprised that Kamaria said no so quickly. She certainly was cautious now. He said nothing yet, but listened as he said that he is an acquaintance with Adalia Ater, and ran in the same pack. Axel glanced back at his daughter, before placing his head in his hand. Good grief, not one of those. Axel disliked the Scitorari a fair bit, rather relieved that Kamaria and Athena both left the groups. He sighed before taking his hand off of his head. “I suppose my daughter didn’t tell you that running in packs like that don’t impress me. In fact, I despise them,” stated Axel sternly. “Do with that information as you will. Loyalty to the family matters more than some cultist ideology.”

Quil rightfully thought dropping names might have worked in his favor, it quickly backfired on him. No matter, he had his reasons to be running with the Scitoraris. He believed in what they stood for, and more importantly, he believed in Ater. Rituals and blood magic was a part of his ancestor's history, none of the other sects seems fitting for him but Ater's. And maybe the old blood prejudice was mixed in with own personal philosophy. It certainly was a part of the man who gave him life and his surname. "Right," Quil responded, staying rooted to his ways. "Loyalty is everything, I can understand that," Quil nodded, falling in silence. That pretty much green-lighted the proposal for him, he needed nothing more but the man's approval.

Axel tried to remember which one the Ater's ran, and from what he remembered, that one dealt with that blood magic. The Zhefarovich family had history with that as well, in a way. Of course, they never used their own blood for magic mostly. "As long as you truly understand. Lack of loyalty is not tolerated well in this family. I am the Head, and the man that was just married is the Patriarch. Kamaria's ex-husband got away easy. My other daughter's ex-husband left her and her children, and he is no longer around. I won't see my daughters in pain again." Axel smirked a little, ensuring that the message was heard truly. "Other than that, treat my oldest daughter, and her children, well. I'll have people check in from time to time." Axel patted Quil's shoulder a little rough before walking away with a slight limp, grabbing his wife by the hand and to go talk with Kalif and his new bride.

Quil need not to hear more from the man, he nodded acknowledging he understood. Axel's message was loud and clear as day. As the man took his leave, the scitorari stood there contemplating what his next move would be. Then he remembers why he had a chat with Axel in the first place. The brawny man smirks, surveying the place for the redhead. Time to deliver the good news, he went to search for his bride to be. There was a wedding ceremony that needed planning. Their twins were already born, there was nothing else to do but take that leap and be a part of the most notorious family that ever set a foot in New Zealand. His father would be so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back