Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Swishy Acacia Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Emma was pretty happy about the dress she had for tonight. It had roses, which made it perfect for Valentine's Day. Especially at Hogwarts! She practically ran into the Great Hall in her excitement, looking around with wide eyes. It was so cool! Even better than the snow at the Yule Ball. Especially because that snow had been impossible to catch. She grinned and hurried over to the cakes, taking a big piece for herself as she looked around. She hoped to run into one of her friends or her sister, someone she could spend the evening with.

Cyzarine loved the celebrations she always found at Hogwarts. She always loved wearing good and fun clothes for them. She liked just being able to so easily express herself in her clothes. She had worn a very summery outfit. All that was missing was a summer hat, but it was a light and flowy dress, summery and formal without being too formal. She was making her way into the room, keen to find Mihail if she could but keen just in general to have fun. She spotted one of the younger girls, who she was sure was perhaps in gryffindor but definitely had a twin. Cyzarine walked over to her, ”I love your dress, it’s so fitting!” It matched the girl’s hair, it match the sort of event that they had just had with the rose giving, it was pretty wonderful! ”You look so pretty,” She added with a little giggle, ”I’m Cyzarine, I think we’re in the same house,”

Emma was enjoying her cake, taking big bites to finish it quickly. To her surprise, an older girl came up to her and complimented her dress. Emma swallowed her bite and then grinned at the girl, giving a little spin. "Thank you! I like your dress too, and your hat!" She told her, now wishing she had thought to wear a hat. "I think so too, isn't Gryffindor the best?" She asked, grinning. She recognized the girl from the common room, though didn't know much about her. "What year are you in?" She asked curiously.

Cyzarine giggle happily, she took the hat off and used it to fan herself slightly while she continued to giggle lightly. ”Thanks” she said in reply to her doing the motion a little longer before just placing the hat on her head. Cyzarine did love gryffindor too, ”It’s the best!” Cyzarine told her with a happy giggle, ”I love gryffindor, and let me tell you a little secret, it only gets better!” of course Cyzarine being sorted into gryffindor would be bias about the status of how good the house was compared with the others, she could only talk about what she knew. ”I’m a third year!” she told her excitedly. ”Are you a first year?” Cyzarine assumed, given that this girl seemed very young and wasn’t someone she recognised much. She looked out towards the dancers and then back at the girl, ”Do you wanna dance?”

Emilia grinned. "I know it's the best!" She said, nodding eagerly. "I really wanted to be in Gryffindor from the start, my sister is in it too." She said proudly. "She's a prefect and on the quidditch team." She said, never missing an opportunity to boast about that. "I'm a first year, but you're in the same year as my brother!" She said excitedly. "Do you know Lars?" The girl's question made her beam happily. "Yes! Let's dance!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back