Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asaiah
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Freya could not believe she was already back at Hogwarts for her fourth year, it seemed like yesterday when she had first arrived at the school and everything had started changing for the better. The changes never seemed to stop, however she couldn't complain. Life at the school had been far better and a lot more fun than at home, even if she were to miss her siblings. Now her younger brother had been accepted into Hogwarts as well and Freya was glad that she would be able to see him more. She was surprised by the fact that he had gotten sorted into the same house as her, but she felt like perhaps it would be a good thing, because now she could have a chat with him in the common room anytime she wanted. At least, if he was there.

The now fourth year had made her way into te courtyard, one of the places she had grown to love most about the castle even if she wasn't entirely sure why. Maybe she just liked the looks of it, or perhaps it was because it had been one of the first places she had been to in her first few days at the castle. Nevertheless she came there often, not even doing anything in particular. She'd just sit down on one of the benches and clear her mind for a while, which was exactly what she was planning on doing now. With a smile on her face she made her way over to her usual bench, somewhat towards one of the corners of the courtyard, and sat herself down, prepared for all the welcome changes to come in her fourth year.​
<i>
</i>

Asaiah didn't know what to do after he had finished schoolwork and read at least three chapters of one of the new history books his father had bought him when the two of them were buying new school supplies, so decided to go to one of his favourite places in the castle, the courtyard. As he walked out of the Slytherin common room Asaiah couldn't help but to think back on the first night back at school. His friends had definitely helped make it suck less when he met up with them later that night but there was still something off. He walked up the stairs and eventually pushed open the oak door leading him into the courtyard. The water pouring out of the fountain was still spreading that hypnotising sound in the atmosphere, just like it had done when he first visited this place on his first day, and the bird were still happily chirping. The Slytherin looked around the courtyard and was about to head for his usual bench when he spotted a familiar face sitting on the same bench she was sitting on three years ago. He smiled as he approached Freya and asked, ''Mind if I join you?'' hoping she would allow him to sit next to her, as the two of them had a lot of catching up to do.

Freya enjoyed the sounds of the courtyard, the clattering of the fountain, the chatter of other students and the sound of footsteps approaching and passing by. However, one particular set of footsteps did approach, but seemed to come to a stop right by the very bench she was sat on and the silence of them stopping was soon followed by the sound of a voice. It took a couple of seconds for Freya to realize that she recognized that voice, she knew that voice. A smile spread on the girls face as she looked up to see her friend standing there. "Not at all." She replied, being more than happy to spend some time with Asaiah as they hadn't seen each other a lot in their third year. Realizing that they were in the exact same spot as where they met in their first year Freya chuckled. "Feels just like first year." She didn't mind the fact that she hadn't seen Asaiah a lot, because she knew that he'd still be her friend. She was also very aware that he had two best friends, and ever since the time she came across them in the hospital wing she had a feeling they saw her as some kind of intruder, which she never meant to be. No matter, she was glad she would have some time to catch up with Asaiah now so she asked the simplest question that came to mind. At least the question was simple to ask, but she understood that perhaps it was a bit more difficult to answer after not seeing someone for quite a while. So Freya smiled at him, curious for his answer: "How have you been?".​
<i>
</i>

Asaiah smiled once more when she told him that she didn't mind him sitting next to her at all so sat down next to Freya on the bench, feeling a sudden rush of happiness flowing through him just at the thought of finally talking to his friend again as he hadn't seen much of her in their previous year at all. The Slytherin nodded his head in agreement when she said that it felt just like their first year. It was crazy to think that it had been three years ago since the two of them first met here, at the exact same spot. ''Time flies when you're having fun.'' he said with a chuckle. He shrugged at the questions as he was not entirely sure where to began. Much had happened between now and last year though he was not going to tell his friend everything that had happened just because some bits needed to be kept a secret. So Asaiah began to fill Freya in on everything he could still remember, things such getting the Beater position on the Slytherin Quidditch team, dating Zara, going into the Forbidden Forest to look for creatures with Tess, the awkward picnic with his girlfriend and best friends, not even mentioning the older Gryffindor as he wasn't important enough to be mentioned again, his best friend ignoring him after that, the blonde Ravenclaw girl who had threatened his best friend (though leaving out the werewolf bit) and last but not least, Zara breaking up with him. Asaiah figured that it was a lot to take in all at once so waited a moment before returning the question to Freya, curious to know what she had been up to last year.

Freya chuckled at Asaiah's response to her, glad that he hadn't changed that much. At least not in the past year, because they had both certainly changed since their first year. She could recall their first meeting and how very, very awkward they had both been at the time. Thinking back on it she couldn't help but smile, because no matter how awkward it had been Freya was glad that she had met her friend that day. When Asaiah started to fill her in on everything that had happened in the past year the Puff started to feel a bit guilty that she hadn't tried harder to spend some time with him during the year, even if it had only been to catch up for a moment. After taking in all of that information Freya wasn't completely sure how to react, or what to say. She had never had someone tell her so many things that had happened all at once. It wasn't like she didn't want to talk about it, she was just afraid that her responses might not be the right ones. If that was even possible. So the girl tried her best to recall one of the things he had told her that sounded somewhat fun, if not a little bit scary. "You went into the Forest?" She asked him, before slightly tilting her head as she grew a bit more curious. "Did you find anything? Did you get caught?" Compared to everything that had happened to Asaiah in the last year Freya had to admit that in comparison her life had been extremely dull. "I feel like after hearing that, I've got nothing that's interesting enough to tell you." She smiled, trying her best to hide the fact that she had been a bit disappointed in how her third year at the school had gone. "Only thing that might be worth mentioning is that my little brother's now here too, but then again you might have noticed that at Sorting."​
<i>
</i>

sorry dit is zo slecht

Asaiah had a feeling that what he had told her about the previous year might have been a bit too much for her to react to as it took Freya a moment to come up with a follow-up response. He nodded his head and said, ''We didn't see anything though, only a flock of bats.'' Asaiah remembered how disappointed he had been at the way back, because they hadn't seen any really interesting creatures at all, specially since he wanted to see them with Tesla in his company. ''Lucky for us, Tesla and I did not get caught.'' the Slytherin told his friend with a wide grin on his face. Asaiah now listened to Freya as she began to fill him in on what she had been doing the past year, or at least he thought she would but apparently the girl's year hadn't been as exciting as his had been. He smiled when she mentioned her little brother and suddenly remembered that he wanted to ask Freya about that because he had heard her surname during the Sorting Ceremony. ''What does your brother think of it?'' he asked whilst nodding at the castle, ''Is he just as excited as we were in our first year?'' Asaiah chuckled at the thought of their first year and how silly it had been cause they were ickle, little first year student who didn't know much about everything at all. Things had definitely changed throughout the years, luckily Freya hadn't much.

dit ook

Freya was still wrapping her head around everything Asaiah had told her, but now needed to focus on his answer to her question. When her friend told her they hadn't seen anything in the forest she recalled the time she had been there herself, in her second year. It had been an impulsive move and she had never had thought she would actually do it, but with a little push in the back from another student she had entered the forest. "Well then at least it's a good thing you didn't get caught." Freya smiled at her friend, wondering if she had ever told him about the time she went into the forest. "I've gone into the forest once, in second year. Did I ever tell you about that?" If she hadn't, than at least she would have one interesting thing to tell Asaiah right now. Perhaps this was a sign that she needed to live a little more, but then again she had already been trying. She had already changed since she had gotten to Hogwarts, became a bit more outgoing and daring but Freya felt like there was still more to come. "He loves it." Freya smiled as she answered Asaiah's question about her little brothers opinion on Hogwarts. "Can't believe the size of it, nor the amount of students. I think he plans on befriending every single one of them." She chuckled, loving how enthusiastic he was about everything the school had to offer. "He's like four times more excited than we were, plus he's good with people. I think he'll have triple the amount of friends I have at the end of his first year." Freya smiled, being glad that her brother wasn't as awkward as she had been but was already happily running around, making friends.​
<i>
</i>

Asaiah smiled back, and shook his head when she asked if she'd ever told him about having gone into the forbidded forest herself. ''You did?'' the Slytherin asked, having a difficult time believing that Freya, a stickler to the rules, had ventured into the forest at some point last year. Had he known that his friend was slowly starting to ignore the school's rules, he would have taken her into the forbidden forest ages ago. ''Well, what are you waiting for?'' he said impatiently as he was curious to know how it went, ''Tell me all about it!'' Asaiah grinned at hearing how excited Freya's younger brother seemed to be and said, ''If he plans to befriend everyone here, why not have him meet my cousin?'' when remembering that Elliot had said almost the exact same thing to him before boarding the Hogwarts Express. ''I think he and Elliot would be great friends!'' Asaiah told his Hufflepuff friend cheerfully.

op zich mag je dit wel negeren

Freya chuckled at her friend when she noticed he clearly had a hard time believing that she of all people would have gone into the forest. At the time she couldn't quite believe it herself, but it had been of the first moments in which she had decided to be a bit more bold and she was glad that it hadn't been something she had come to regret. She looked around for a second, before focusing back on her friend to tell her story. "Well I was walking by the edge of the forest, wondering whether I should enter or not, when another girl came by. She was super enthusiastic so I just went with it." Freya chuckled, thinking back on how easily she had agreed to go in with the girl. "We didn't get caught or anything, but we did get a glimpse of a centaur." She remembered how nervous she had gotten when they had heard something rustle so close to them and how her heart had started beating more heavily, both out of excitement and fear. "We should totally set them up!" Freya happily exclaimed when Asaiah mentioned how her brother should meet his cousin. "If they're anything like us, they should get along." She chuckled, knowing that her brother would get along with many people so she was pretty sure he'd get along with Asaiah's cousin as well. "What house did your cousin get sorted into?"
<i>
</i>

Asaiah practically sat on the edge of his seat when his friend began to tell him about the time she had gone into the forest. Freya was the last person he had ever expected to set foot in the forbidden forest, as she was such a nice and quiet girl most of the time, so couldn't wait to hear about her time in there. His eyes widened at hearing that she and another girl had seen a glimspe of one of the inhabitants of the fobidden forest - the Slytherin was beyond any doubt going back into the forest again at some point only to hopefully see a centaur as well. ''No way.'' the fourth year said, seriously consindering taking Freya's hand and dragging her through the casle and towards the forest just so he could see one too. Asaiah smiled at her comment about her brother and his cousin being like them. ''Let's just hope that their first conversation won't start with 'I don't bite'.'' he told Freya with a small chuckle. It was still a bit strange to think back at those times as it had been so long ago.

Thinking back about her previous years at Hogwarts made Freya realize how glad she was that things had happened the way they did. If they hadn't her time at the school might have been completely different and she wasn't quite sure whether it would be in a good way. "Bet you never thought I'd go into the forest, huh?" She chuckled at her friend, knowing that pretty much anyone would have thought the same. After all, she had never been much of an adventurer or rule breaker. At the topic of her younger brother and Asaiah's cousin Freya couldn't help but smile when her friend brought up their first conversation. "I don't know what you're talking about," She said, slightly shaking her head. "I think that's a pretty good way to start a conversation, could even end up getting you a new friend." The fourth year Puff chuckled, wondering whether her brother would be having conversations as awkward as their was. However, she highly doubted he would.​
<i>
</i>

Asaiah laughed and said, ''Not in a million years.'' It was really cool that his friend seemed to be more open about doing fun stuff rather than sitting in a chair and reading a book all day long. ''Have you ever been out of bed after the curfew?'' the boy asked, wondering if Freya had done more rulebreaking he wasn't aware of yet. Asaiah frowned when his friend was shaking her head but chuckled soon after. ''Thinking back on it now, I cannot believe that I actually said 'I don't bite'. Seriously. I could have said anything really. God, I'm happy we're not that awkward anymore.'' First year him was a weird, way too excited for everything, guy but he couldn't blame his younger self for being like, it was their first year at Hogwarts after all. ''So,'' the Slytherin began now that they were all caught up on each others lives. ''How's fourth year treating you so far?'' They had been back at school for a couple of weeks now so it seemed only fair to ask her how school life was going.

Freya couldn't help but laugh as well as Asaiah answered her question and she nodded. "Figured." It had taken her a while to realize that there was far more to do whilst at Hogwarts than focus on her studying, but she was glad she had gotten to that realization somewhere in her second year. Most of all because she knew she'd need some time to get herself to do things like that, she would have never been able to just flip some kind of switch and go all rebellious. At her friends next question she shook her head, before explaining her response to him. "I've never felt the need to. I mean, it's not like I'd just go out and explore the castle at night on my own." She chuckled, knowing that what she said would probably make sense to Asaiah as well. "But then again I could've just sat down next to you instead of, oh I don't know - the other side of the courtyard." Freya chuckled. She could remember her first couple of days at the school perfectly fine. She had never felt more out of place or alone than she had felt those first days at the castle. "Well, I don't have anything to complain about so I guess you could say it's been pretty good so far." She answered truthfully. Nothing had gone wrong yet and even if she could do with some more time hanging out with people, things were going well. "What about you? Have you managed to get good grades? Gotten in trouble yet? How're your friends - Wyatt and Marisol?" The fourth year new she was asking a lot of questions at the same time, but she was genuinly interested in each one of them. If she wasn't, she wouldn't ask.​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back