Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Curly 13 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Xinyi was both nervous and excited for this; he'd missed Rosie terribly. He'd told her he would be here; she wasn't sure if she would come, or bring Aurora. He'd brought his sketch book along just in case, and was waiting against a tree, working on a sketch absently as he kept his eye out for Rosie. He knew he was a bit early, but that was okay, he would rather be early than risk missing her... if she did decide to show up, that is.

Rosie was so excited to see Xinyi. She had been since they'd agreed to meet up. She had thought about asking Aurora to come along with her, but in the end she wanted this time to herself. Rosie had a bag filled with snacks and fun things, as well as the camera that she'd pretty much permanently borrowed from her sister, and was hurrying to the park. Rosie spotted him immediately. ”Xinyi!” she shouted excitedly, waving and rushing over to him, really eager to just give him a hug.

Xinyi looked up when he heard the shout, and he couldn't help the big smile that popped up on his face. He set his things aside quickly, hopping up to his feet and stepping forward. "Hi Rosie," He greeted, waving with a shy smile on his face. "How are you?" He asked her as she approached, trying not to look too nervous.

Rosie smiled excitedly at him, she waved and nodded. but just opened her arms because all she wanted to do was give him a hug, was to wrap her arms around him in a big hug, but she didn't want to force him into a hug if he didn't actually want one. "Tell me all about it!" she said eagerly, there was so much to talk over and catch up over. She just wanted to get started immediately.

Xinyi swallowed nervously, and stepped in, opening his arms and giving her a hug. He didn't know why he felt so shy, but as soon as she wrapped her arms around him he melted, hugging her tightly. He wrapped an arm around her waist and place a hand on the back of her head, nuzzling into her hair. Without realizing it, he had started crying, just holding onto her tightly.

Rosie was so glad he hugged her back. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly, as tightly as he was holding her back. She was almost surprised by how he held her, and was a little nervous that he started crying, which only really served to make Rosie cry too. Rosie just held him as tightly as she could, keen to never now let go.

Xinyi let out a breathless laugh, not bothering to move away. "I've really missed you," he murmured, nuzzling his nose against her hair. He realized in that moment how lonely he'd been, how much he'd missed seeing her every day. "We're halfway there, right?" He asked, trying to sound more sure than he felt.

Rosie gave a little laugh as he did. Just smiling through her tears, she was so pleased to see him. ”I've missed you too,” she wanted to emphasize how much she had, how much she had just wanted him back, but she couldn't say it. Xinyi had to decide to come back on his own terms. She slowly pulled out of the hug and nodded. ”Yeah, it'll be a breeze,” she said, though she wasn't that sure of it. It just didn't matter, it was going to happen.

Xinyi smiled shyly, reaching his hand up and brushing Rosie's tears away gently. "Hey, come on. You know I'll be back." He promised softly. "I could never be away from you this long again," He admitted quietly, with a blush. He offered out his hand for her. "I finished drawing those gardens for you... do you want to sit with me under the tree and I can show you?"

Rosie shook her head lightly, ”These are tears of happiness, I'm happy to see you,” she said in response. She wasn't sure they could ever promise that and mean it. After all, there would be times when she was maybe away for work or something. She didn't know where their lives would take them, but she just nodded in agreement, a bridge for another day. ”Yes, please,” she took his hand and moved to go sit under the tree.

Zinyi smiled, leading Rosie over to the tree. He sat down again, pulling her to sit her down next to him. He settled in, pulling out his sketchbook. He made sure she was comfortable, before offering out his drawings to her. "Could I lay my arm over your shoulders?" He asked her, almost shyly.

Rosie sat down next to him and leaned towards him to try and see the drawings. She glanced at him as he spoke and just nodded. "Sure," she wasn't sure why he had asked her if he could do this, but she was content for him to do it. Content for him to put his arm around her, and she felt perhaps she'd feel a little reassured by being allowed to decide if she wanted it.

Xinyi smiled, laying his arm over her shoulders. He opened up his sketchbook in her lap, cuddling in close. He let her look through the pictures, just resting his cheek against her hair and shutting his eyes. It felt nice to have her close again. "I really missed you, Rosie," He murmured, bringing his hand up and resting it against her arm, rubbing his thumb gently against it.

Last edited:
Rosie nodded, leaning against him as much as he was leaning against her. She looked at the sketchbook, looking at each of the drawings as he was showing them to her. They were beautiful, pieces of wonderful art. she didn't know why Xinyi would ever not want to share them with the world. ”These are beautiful,” she commented before nodding at him. ”I missed you too Xinyi,” she replied.

Xinyi smiled softly, not immediately replying. He just squeezed her a little, nuzzling his nose against her hair. "Things will be different when I come back," he murmured softly. "I won't be so distant from everyone anymore." He promised her. "I'll hold your hand and just- let myself be, you know? I'll sit around and draw and sing little songs to myself off key and stop trying so hard to be who I think my brother wants me to be," He murmured, before acting on impulse and pressing a gentle kiss to her temple.

Rosie was beginning to think the time away had been good for him. He was still clearly Xinyi, but there was an added confidence to him, he was always physically affectionate, but this was a little more than before. She believed his words, that he would just let himself be around her and around others. She was glad for it. Glad for him. She didn't mind the affection he showed her, only blushing a little as he kissed her temple. "Good, I'm glad Xinyi, you should just be yourself,"

Xinyi smiled softly, nuzzling in against Rosie. "I hope you'll still like me," He murmured. "You're my best friend in the whole world, you know that?" He smiled gently, turning his body slightly to cuddle more into her. It felt nice, just letting himself be more affectionate. He felt like he'd made some progress, like they were closer now because he could just... be, without worrying about how he was acting.

Rosie nodded as he leaned into her. She of course wouldn't stop liking him. "You're my best friend too," she didn't say of the whole world because she had Aurora and she knew that Aurora was as much her best friend in the whole world as Xinyi was. "Has it been good?" She asked, hoping that he was finding it good, hoping that this change in him was because it had been good for him.

Xinyi considered her question. "It's been... okay," He replied easily. "I'm learning a lot about myself... there are pros and cons." He murmured. "I enjoy the journey, but... I just get lonely. I'm not the best with people, I miss Jingyi and Xiuying, and you and Aurora and Rin." He laughed lightly. "You can keep this sketchbook," He told her. "I filled it with you in mind. It could be like... having a piece of me there with you." He smiled shyly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back