Time away from my twin

"Oh really." She laughed slightly. "I hear a lot of things about there, io go to Durmstrang, home of the dark arts." She said in a fake peppy voice. it was true that Durmstrang was known for it's dark arts, but that's not what Axelle concentrated on.

Odette final spotted her sister, Waving she rushed to them. A little to fast she fell on top of the girl next to her.

Jaidyn was surprised, and a bit mad, when she saw her twin running for her. "DD! what are you doin....." then Odette fell on her friend. She sighed.

"Hey JJ." Odette raised up off the girl and sat up on her knees. "Um sorry?" She looked at the girl and she scratched the back of her head. She felt the blood rush to her head and the hot spread through out her. She would be okay, she wouldn't let herself be sick not now.

Jaidyn saw Odette's face change. "Sit down sis." Giving an apollogetic look at Axelle she said. "Axelle, this is my twin sister, Odette."

Odette's head was spinning she leaned her aching body against it, it felt cool on her warm skin. "I'm okay sis, no worry's." She flashed her that million dollar grin.

Axelle laughed as a girl, who must have been Jaidyn's Twin, ran up to them. She laughed even harder when the poor thing fell on top of her. She nodded with a smile at the girl's apology and said, "'S fine." She looked at the girl. Something about her made her want to cringe and look away, just a feeling she had. "HI Odette." She said to the girl. "I thought you were sick?" She asked remembering Jaidyn's comment.

Odette smiled at the girl glad she wasn't mad at her she laughed. "Well..." She looked at the girl she was pretty, "I had a miraculous recovery." She said with confidence.

"A miraculous recovery, so you ain't gonna sneeze on me right?" She asked with a small smile.

Odette started the motions of a fake sneeze "No your safe. It wasn't that kind of sick anyway." She smiled at the girl.

Jaidyn felt her face flush a little. "Odette you really should be at home resting. You could get worst." She went to help her sister. "Honestly, what were you thinking."

Odette smiled at her sister, "I know but I missed you; daddy and mother dearest are fighting over me again." She felt her smiled turn to a frown.

Axelle listened to the conversation, a little confused. "Um, maybe i should..." She trailed off, standing up.

'Great another person thinks I'm a freak.' She thought to herself, feeling desperate. "Please don't go."

"Yeah it's no biggy. I shoudn't have said anything." Odette half smiled. She really didn't want to scare off Jaigyn's new friend.

Axelle smiled a little. "OKay, i just thought maybe i was in the middle of something." She grinned. "SO you are twins?"

Odette smiled "NO silly we're clones." she said it was there cover.

"Totally." Jaidyn huffed and rolled her eyes. "You really should go home Odette."

Axelle giggled a bit. "Well then, how'd you do it. Because i have to meet my boyfriends sister later."

Odette laughed at the girl ignoring her sisters comment. "I don't want to go home." Odette frowned, so her head hurt and she had fell and that sometimes made her sick, SOMEtimes.

Jaidyn huffed and rolled her eyes. How sad was it that the younger twin had to take care of the older twin. All she could do was sit down, cross her arms, and glare.

Odette sat still frowning she mimicked her twin crossing her arm's and trying her hardest to pull off a hateful stare. She sighed and rolled her eye's failing miserable at the attempt she figured it was best left alone. 'Change the subject.' She thought to herself. "So JJ who's your new friend?"

"Deedee, This is Axelle." She motioned with her hands. "Axelle this is my twin Deedee aka Odette."

"Hiay Axelle!" Odette smiled and looked over the girl, it was an odd name but it some how fit her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back