Time away from my twin

Jaidyn Marcuex

Wand
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Jaidyn walked among the various store. Her twin was home sick so she couldn't be with her. She missed Odette very much, they were almost never apart. She flicked a hitch~hicker bug off her white skull corset. She sighed at how bored she was. She curled up against a wall on the side walk and started chucking small pebbles across the street. "Wow. This sure does BLOW!"

Lost in a small place called obsidian harbor, Axelle decided that she needed to make the best of her time there. This was her first time to New Zealand, and she already liked it. Of course she missed Ashton very much, and wished that she could see him, but she still loved the cobblestone streets. Mostly she loved how the people were, everyone had been extreamly nice to her, and they all took time to talk to her. She trirled around in her black plaid skirt. She stopped long enough to pull down her pink tank top. then she continued.

She walked along with the breeze in her hair, when she suddenly noticed blond strands of hair ahead. Their were blue streaks in them too. The strands were lower then her, and the person they belonged to was chucking pebbles. Axelle walked up to him. "You know, pebbles don't liked to be chucked, it hurts their feelings."

Jaidyn looked up at the voice of a girl. Standing next to her was a brunette. She seamed to tower over her but Jaidyn didn't mind. At 5'1" she had always been on the short side. She chucked another pebble with a bit more force this time. Then she held it up for the girl to see. "Its a pebble." Then she chucked it. "See. It doesn't mind."

Axelle smiled at the blond girl, feeling tall for once in her life. She sat next to her on her knees. "So, who are you?" She asked. Usually Axelle was never this forward, but today, she felt brave. Plus her horoscope said she would make a great friend today.

"Nice to meet ya Jaidyn, I'm Axelle. Got it memorized?" She asked, a fiery and playful tone in her voice. "You from around here?" She asked.

Jaidyn shook her head. "I'm from south east France. You?" She looked around for Odette. She had a bad feeling.

Axelle listened to the answer and said. "That's cool, not too far from where I'm from." She said, even though Germany was a ways away. She watched the girl look around. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Kinda. My sister is sick and I have a feeling she might break the rules just so she can see me." Despite herself Jaidyn smiled. "I hate being away from her, but she needs to stay home and Lorine is harping on me."

She listened to this girl and admired ho much she cared fo her sister. "I see, well she shouldn't break the rules if she's sick. I hope she'll be okay."

Jaidyn hugged herself and imagined it was Odette she was hugging. "Me too."

"So you have a sister. Do you have any other family?" She asked.

"Just dad and Lorine." Jaidyn sneared. "Lorine is horrible. Wicked step mom I swear."

"I see. That bites." She shook her head at Jaidyn's comment about her step-mom. Some step mothers could be wicked, she had learned from her friends step mom. "Well everything will get better I'm sure." Axelle said to the girl to reassure her.

"Wow you seem laid back." She said with a grin. "You remind me of Shika." She said, naming a character from one of her anime's. "I think we could get along."

"Is that so. Well alright. I think I just might be able to get along with you too. maybe." Jaidyn smiled.

She smiled at the end of her sentence. "Maybe, i get a maybe, well then." She crossed her arms and huffed. "Maybe I'll only get along with you sometimes!"

"Well, well, your maybe is discontinued!" She said smiling.

Jaidyn raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Okay, Your outfit is discontinued."

Axelle opened her mouth in false surprise. "Well fine, you are discontinued." She said trying not to smile.

Axelle smiled. "So do you go to school around here, or somewhere else?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back