Tighten Up

Clementine could feel the crush she had on Teddy before creeping back up as he mentioned panda bears being cute. That was definitely a reason she had made the connection between the animal and the Gryffindor. She could feel her cheeks heat up but she simply laughed at his response. Not only did Teddy not like her in that way, but she had a boyfriend so she needed to put out those feelings. She smiled when he said she'd be a puppy and pursed her lips together thoughtfully. "A puppy, hmmm I could work with that!" she said with a grin. "A golden retriever right?" she said, beaming at Teddy as she shook her head so her golden hair swayed back and forth to support her statement. She giggled again but nodded her head when he mentioned their Care of Magical Creatures class. "Of course you would," she chuckled, now connecting the dots as to why he liked it so much. "Herbology is still my favorite though," she said with a soft smile. "And surprisingly I really like Defense Against the Dark Arts too," she added. "But I'm not doing so well in any of my other classes. Maybe you can help me again?" she asked. Ever since he had helped her for her DADA exam, she had improved in the subject so she considered him to be good luck in helping her learn better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back