Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Thaddeus sat motionless behind the drum kit with his drumsticks lying on the snare drum. He came here to practice his drumming before Clementine would show up to hang out with him, but when he arrived he didn't know what to do or with which beat to start with first. Instead the Gryffindor gazed out of the window, trying to think of a topic he could discuss with her once she'd arrive. He used to be able to think ahead of what he would want to say to Clementine before meeting up with her, now he didn't know what he could talk with her about as he was certain that she would bring up whatshisface every single time. Thaddeus almost regretted promising his best friend that he would make more time for her during the Yule Ball.

Clementine was extremely happy when she had received a note from Teddy to meet up as soon as they got back to the castle after the holidays. She had missed him all last semester because they didn't hang out so she had made him promise to make more of an effort to see each other. She thought it would be hard to get over her unrequited feelings for Teddy but being with Anthony made those feelings go away. Now she was glad they could go back to being best friends. Clementine walked towards the room where Teddy said he'd be and walked in on him behind the drums, but he wasn't playing anything. Instead he seemed distracted looking elsewhere. "Hey!" Clementine said, smiling from ear to ear at the sight of her best friend. "Do you play?" she wondered, nodding towards the drum set he sat behind.

He turned his head around the moment he heard a familiar voice greeting him. ''Hey you.'' the Gryffindor replied, smiling back at her politely. ''I do, yeah.'' Thaddeus kept mostly to himself so had never really talked with her about his hobbies besides football. ''I've been playing for a couple of years now.'' he told Clemetine, picking up the drumsticks to play with them whilst he was talking to her. Thaddeus had chosen to play the drums after seeing a band preform at a benefit concert in his hometown. It had cost him a while to convince his parents that drumming would actually be a good think for him to do, but eventually they agreed with his reason. ''How's stuff going?'' he then asked because he hadn't really spoken much to her last semester and had a feeling that they had some catching up to do.

Clementine smiled when he told her that he had been playing for a few years now. "I didn't know that, that's so cool," she said brightly. She wondered if he would play right now or if he didn't want to in front of her. She would let him decide without pushing it so she didn't bring it up. When he asked how things were going she shrugged and said, "Things are good, looking up now." She felt awkward somehow bringing up Anthony so she decided not to mention him for now. She didn't need to get into specifics about everything that was improving in her life, so her statement covered it all, truthfully. "Better now that we're talking again," she smiled at him. She crossed the floor of the room to go over to where he was and sat on the window sill beside him. "How are you?" she asked, genuinely curious as to what he had been up to.

He was spinning one of the drumsticks aroudn using his fingers while she was talking and smiled when she mentioned that things were better now that they were talking to each other again, and couldn't agree more. It was a blessing talking to Clementine again, he'd definitely missed having the girl around. ''I'm good.'' the Gryffindor told her. He had mostly been doing everything he liked doing in his sparetime so couldn't complain about anything really. ''I managed to pass most of the exams, so I'm happy about that. What about you? Did you do well?'' Thaddeus then asked, wondering how she'd done because the last time they talked about exams she had been rather nervous about doing them.

Clementine watched him twirl the drumsticks with awe and amusement and was even more impressed with him. But she was even more glad to hear that he was good and had passed his exams. She nodded her head and said, "Yeah I passed them okay. I actually signed up for tutor lessons so that helped." She didn't want to tell him that she had signed up for them because she felt like she couldn't ask him for help the way she had last year so instead she said, "I think my tutor was my sister's girlfriend." Darcy hadn't told her that she liked girls but Clementine was observant so she had already figured it out. Since she didn't really have a filter these types of things just came out and she didn't see anything wrong with it, though she should probably be careful around who she said these things to because not everyone would be as okay with it as she was. "And I got to help someone out with tutoring too! It was fun, I like helping people, especially since it was for Herbology, my favorite subject," she smiled. She was rambling, but she was too elated to be talking to Teddy again to care.

He frowned when she mentioned her tutor and wondering if Clementine had a problem with being tutored by her sister's girlfriend, or if she just wanted to say it. ''I'm glad that the programme helped you with passing your exams.'' Thaddeus replied truthfully. ''I thought about signing up for Muggle Studies but didn't do it because I will most likely drop it next year.'' During the summer holidays the Gryffindor's brother had come home to visit and celebrate Christmas with them, and naturally, the boy had asked him about his job for the Ministry, and if he had come across any dangerous creatures whilst travelling. Thaddeus had figured out what he wanted to do for a living once he was older after the conversation with his brother, and luckily for him his parents agreed with his choice. He smiled brightly when she told him that she had helped someone too and said. ''Maybe you can help me out with Herbology too next time?'' The subject was going to be one of the more important ones for him for the next four years if he really wanted to join the Beast Division like his brother, so he needed to pass those exams with flying colours.

Clementine smiled and nodded in agreement when he said he was glad that tutoring had helped her. She tilted her head to the side when he mentioned dropping Muggle Studies and asked, "Does that mean you know what you want to be when you grow up?" She looked excited if that was the case because she was curious to know what he wanted to do. She had recently figured out what she wanted to be too so she wondered if they would share classes at all. Clementine's face lit up when he asked for help with Herbology and she said, "Of course, I'd love to! It'll be so fun!"

Thaddeus nodded. ''I do.'' he said excitedly. ''I want to do the same thing that my brother is doing which is work for the Ministry of Magic at the Beast Divison.'' the Gryffindor commented. He had known that he wanted to do ever since he was little, but now that his parents had agreed on it, he knew he was going to be working for the Ministry for sure.''The Beast Divison deals with all duties and problems concerning those magical creatures classified as a 'Beast' by the Ministry of Magic.'' He smiled brightly when she agreed on helping him study for Herbology. There was something about the way she lit up that made the feelings the boy had been trying to suppressed return. If only he could tell her about those feelings..

Clementine was curious to hear Teddy's response and she smiled when he explained that he had gotten inspired by his brother. "Wow that sounds so cool!" she said with a smile. "I hope it's not too dangerous though," she added with a small frown but smiled at him reassuringly nonetheless. "I figured out what I want to be too!" she chirped up. "I want to be a Healer," she said with a shy smile. Part of her felt that perhaps she wouldn't be cut out for it, but she really wanted to pursue the career. Last year she'd had a small panic attack at the electives fair because she had no idea what she wanted to do so she didn't know which classes to take, but after talking to her older sister about it, she had figured out what she wanted to do. It made her happy that her older sister was now her Head of House because she had helped Clementine out during that crisis.

Of course working for that division was going to be dangerous. Thaddeus was going to work with all kinds of creatures considered as beast by the ministry of magic, yet it didn't scare him off that most of them had a tendency to kill other beings. His brother had been doing fine so far apart from the occasional visits to the hospital to tend minor injuries. ''I'll be fine.'' the Gryffindor replied, smiling reassuringly back at Clementine. He sat up straight when she told him that she too had figured out what she wanted to become later. ''A healer?'' He asked, though not surprised as he could totally see the girl working as a healer. ''Will you heal me if I get wounded?'' he asked jokingly though it'd be kind of cool to have someone who could do the healing for him.

Clementine chuckled and shook her head when Teddy said he'd be fine so casually. "Well I hope you never have to deal with some 5 X classified beasts at least!" she said anxiously. "But I'm sure if you work with your brother you'll be fine," she considered, feeling a bit more at ease. When he asked if she'd heal him if he got wounded, Clementine laughed because she had been about to suggest that. "I was just going to say the same thing!" she giggled. "Maybe you can be my test subject again when I need to practice healing spells while I'm in training and you're out there fighting beasts or whatever it is you'll do," she said with a happy smile on her face. "I haven't decided what branch I want to do Healing under yet, but maybe I'll focus on Creature-induced Injuries," she considered.

He grinned when she suggested that he could be her test subject again and nodded. ''I'm up for that, as long as you know what you're doing though.'' But knowning Clementine, she would probably be very good at healing spells by the time she would have to use him as a test subject. ''I feel like my opinion in this would be biased since I'd love to have you be the one who would heal me up. But, yeah, you should definitely focus on Creature-induced Injuries.'' Thaddeus told the Hufflepuff girl with a small chuckle.

Clementine laughed and said, "Of course, I hope I'll know what I'm doing by then!" She knew she was improving at her spells a lot so she was sure she'd be an expert at them by the time she began her training. Last year she had gotten pretty far in the dueling tournament and this year she was getting better, having beat two of her opponents now. "I think ever since I practiced with you that first time I've gotten pretty good at spells," she said proudly, now that she thought about it. She smiled when he said he'd like for her to be the one to heal him up and said, "I think I would prefer that too, so I know you're getting the best care, but try not to end up in the hospital to begin with, please?" she giggled. Then she shrugged with a sigh and said, "But I like all the branches of Healing, I don't know which one to pick! So it's not a done deal yet," she smiled. Clementine looked at Teddy and asked, "Is there a particular type of animal you'd like to study most?" She wondered if he would have to specify for the type of job he wanted, or if he got to work with all of them.

He chuckled. ''I'm glad you got better at spells because damn, some of them hurt.'' he said teasingly. He hadn't mind at all that he felt a little pain when she was practising spells on him in their previous year because he was happy to help her out with and make a new friend. ''I'll try not to end up in the hospital, I can't promise anything though, you never know how certain creatures will react.'' Thaddeus said truthfully. Even his brother didn't know how the creatures he'd be dealing with would react half of the time. ''Well, whatever branch you're going to choose, I know you are going to be amazing at it.'' the boy said. ''Any creature that is classified as XXXXX by the Ministry of Magic really. Pretty much all of these creatures are known wizard killers, and are impossible to train or domesticate, but it'll be fun for sure.'' he answered, smiling broadly at his friend.

Clementine laughed apologetically as Teddy said some of the spells she had practiced on him hurt, mouthing 'Sorry' as she laughed. She smiled appreciatively when he said she'd do amazing in any type of Healing she decided to focus on. She knew she should probably begin to choose which type she'd be focusing so she could choose the right classes for it, but she wished she could just do them all. As Teddy answered her question, Clementine put her hands up over her cheeks anxiously and said, "Teddy! I just said I hope you won't deal with 5 X beasts and trying not to end up in the hospital!" She laughed lightly but still shook her head at him. "That sounds really dangerous Teddy, are you sure you don't want to do something a little less scary?" There were lots of creatures that were fascinating but not deadly that he could work with instead.

Thaddeus laughed at Clementine's reaction. ''But if I would be working with less dangerous creatures instead then you wouldn't have to heal me up.'' he commented, grinning widely. He knew why she was concerned for him because so did his parents at first, which he thought was only fair since he'd be working with the world's most dangerous creatures alive, but they really didn't have to do so because his brother was going to help him with training for his job once he was out of school. ''You don't have to worry about me, I promise. I'm not going to take on a Hidebehind all by myself, you know, I'll probably have a whole team backing me up.'' Thaddeus said, hoping that Clementine would stop worrying about it because there was really nothing to worry about.

Clementine shook her head anxiously and said, "I'd rather not have to heal you up at all if I could help it!" Of course she wanted to be Teddy's Healer, but she didn't want to have to do it frequently and working with the most dangerous creatures seemed like he'd be making regular trips to the Hospital. She bit her lip as he told her she wouldn't have to worry and sighed as she said, "Okay then, but please be careful!" She smiled to let him know she was still supportive of him. Then an idea came to mind. "Oooh are you going to be an Animagus to give you an advantage out in the field?" she asked with a giggle, mostly joking about the suggestion.

Thaddeus chuckled at Clementine's reaction. ''If I start coming in more than once a day you can throw me out, deal?'' the boy said jokingly. He had never really thought about becoming an Animagus, mostly because the process of becoming one was too difficult and he didn't have the patience for it. However, it did make quite a lot of sense for him to start thinking about learning how to be one, as he was most likely going to spend most of his days being surrounded by creatures who wouldn't think twice about attacking a human on sight. ''I might be?'' Thaddeus said, actually considering becoming an Animagus. ''It's going to take a lot of training and patience though, I'm not sure if I'm up for that.''

Clementine frowned when Teddy gave her permission to throw him out if he came in everyday even though she knew he was just kidding. "I would never throw you out," she said seriously, shaking her head but smiled exasperatedly at him. She supposed she would just have to get used to the idea of Teddy potentially working in a dangerous field. If anything it would give her motivation to work harder at becoming a Healer. She chuckled again as he said becoming an Animagus would take a lot of training and nodded her head. "Yeah I heard it's really difficult," she said solemnly. She had only been somewhat kidding when she mentioned it but she had half hoped he would consider it simply because she had ulterior motives when she suggested it. "I feel like if you were to transform into an animal your chances of getting hurt might decrease," she sighed, revealing the real reason why she had suggested it but chuckled afterward.

Thaddeus smiled happily when she told him that she wouldn't throw him out if he would stop by too often. ''I don't think you could even if you wanted to.'' he said teasingly. ''But seriously, thanks in advance, you are probably going to save my life from time to time.'' The Gryffindor knew from his brother that he had to practice healing spells as well if he was really going to work with creatures, but would much rather have someone he could actually trust with such spells nurse him back to health. The idea of becoming an Animagus was beginning to grow on him as the two were talking about it. It definitely had its advantages for sure - he should ask his brother about this next time he would visit Thaddeus and his parents. He listened as Clementine told him why she thought him becoming an Animagus was something to think about, and shook his head slightly while laughing. ''Depends on which animal I will transform into.'' the boy said, grinning at Clem. ''I should definitely do some more research on the Animagus thing, as it is a pretty good idea.'' he smiled.

[Oops sorry I didn't see this earlier!]
Clementine chuckled and shook her head exasperatedly. She didn't like the idea of having to save Teddy's life, but knew she would always help him out if he needed it. And he seemed pretty excited about his future in this field so she wanted to support him no matter what. She laughed when he pointed out that he wouldn't know what animal he'd turn into and nodded. "You'd probably turn into some cute animal, like maybe a panda!" she joked. "Get it? Because your name is Teddy!" she said, holding her stomach as she laughed.

Teddy bit his lip and shook his head while laughing at Clementine's terrible joke. ''I'm sorry to disappoint you, Clem, but I am not going to turn into a panda bear.'' he told her, still laughing. If he were going to turn into an animal at some point, he was hoping for something a bit smaller that would easily go undetected whilst being out in the field, something like a robin or maybe a stoat. Hearing Clem laugh made him realise how much he'd actually missed hanging out with her as much as they did in their previous year. ''Anyway,'' Teddy began, loosening up a little, ''How are your electives going?''

Clementine laughed when he said he wasn't going to turn into a panda bear and shook her head. "Well, you never know! You don't get to choose what animal you turn into!" she pointed out with an amused smile. "The animal is based off your personality and you seem like a panda bear to me," she shrugged, giggling a little. She hadn't joked with Teddy in such a long time and it felt good to have her friend back. Clem smiled when he asked how her electives were going and she replied, "Pretty good I think." She liked everything she was studying but she liked participating in school events more so she didn't study as much as she should. Maybe she'd ask Teddy to study with her again for class. "How about yours?" she wondered.

He grinned at Clementine, ''Are you sure it's not because panda bears are cute?'' He wasn't quite sure what she meant by the animal was based on his personality since he couldn't really see the similarities between himself and a panda bear. ''If I am a panda, then you are a puppy for sure.'' Thaddeus said, still grinning at the Hufflepuff girl. Thaddeus was glad that her electives were going well because he would have offered to help her if otherwise. He nodded when she returned the question, ''Good, too. I'm having a lot of fun with Care of Magical Creatures, which shouldn't come as a surprise really.'' he with a chuckle, beamed while mentioning the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back