OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Branson hadn't had exams this semester, and though he was revising, he had begun helping his dad out a little in the library. Gathering books and putting them away. His dad had not asked him to do that, but he was. He liked helping out in the library and it gave him something to do.

Even without exams Indi had found herself spending a lot of time in the library finishing the last few assignments of the semester. It was getting late and she was nearly done when she noticed Bran with his arms full of books. "Does your dad use you for free labor or are you being generous?" she asked with a grin when he got close to her table.

Branson glanced at Indira and smiled. "I'm just bored and helping,"

Indi laughed. "So, generous." she said as she packed up her things. "Well I can at least help you with these ones." she said picking up her own books. "Are you excited for the break?"

Branson gave a little nod. "Yeah, it's always nice to go home, see my mum and make a little money," he said, since even though he wasn't back for long, he did intend to pick up a couple of work shifts. "You?"

"Oh right, where do you work again?" Indi asked. She would have liked to get a holiday job and sometimes her stepdad would pay her to help in the lab but it was nothing official. "Yeah it's always nice to get some space from school. Even though it's harder to hid from my sister at home." she said with a laugh as she walked with him.

"I work at the book shop," he said with a little smile, clearly he did put away books for a living currently. "Are you going to move out as soon as you graduate to avoid see her?" he asked.

Indi laughed when Branson mentioned his job. "That makes sense." And she hesitated, wondering about his question. "I'll probably move out. But I don't think she has anything to do with it." she shrugged. "It really depends on when I can start my healer training."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back