Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Placeholder for Morales family owls, yo.
<i>
</i>

Letter to Flavio said:
Duck,

I hope school is going well for you and you're working hard. I know everything that is going on right now can make you feel sad and everyone at home can't wait to give you a big hug. If you have any fears or worries please write to me. I can always come see you next during Brightstone and, as always, Pia is there for you too. Please check in on her too. She's going to need a hug from you, I'm sure.

I love you.
Stay safe.

Valentina.
Letter to Pia said:
Pia,

I heard about all that is going on at Hogwarts and I am so sorry. You never mentioned the boy's name but on the off-chance he was your friend, I'm so sorry. More than that I want you to know I'm here to listen. Ever since Dad I know you've been afraid of water - so have I - but I'm really worried for you now. You're a strong girl and it's so admirable but please don't feel like you have to be. I hope your friends at your school are all there for you because you deserve nothing less than that.

I'm sorry that we've all failed to protect you from these things, Pia, but you're going to be so strong. You already are. I'm so glad you're there to watch after Flavio and that he's there to look after you too. If you want to talk about this all please write me.

We all love and miss you.
Stay safe.

Val.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back