Thus they meet

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Hoshi had been in a sort of retret from the public eye for a while now. It wasn't for any particuler reason other than she was doing research. She had not been alowed to set foot in the ristriced section yet so she made do with the books that her father allowed to come into the school. The stupid man was still trying to control her. It wasn't a matter though. The ones that she was able to get her hands on did give a good bit of Dark magic she could use. She would have to get her hands on other arcives later.

For now Hoshi was taking a break. Her hair was up in a sort of spread out, looped pony tail and she was dressed in a classic Japanese style which was buttoned all the way up her neck while a large diamond was cut out of the chest. She was sipping at a cup of tea even though she hated the stuff. Everything that she was meant to be personafied in a lazy afternoon watching the people around her go by. Her thoughts of power and how she could get it ran though the mind of a girl that seemed like she had calmed down one hell of a lot.

"You appear to be up to something."

The cold, airy voice echoed from her side; seated upon a large statue's head, Henric Lee peered down at Hoshi while he held a small black book in his hands. His lips curled upwards into a well-made artificial smile as he surveyed her with pale gray orbs that flickered towards her, scanning her every feature and noting how she held herself. "Care to divulge, Koshiba-san?" He chuckled, a dry laugh that rang across the air like the sonorous beat of a gong.

Hoshi looked up at Henric and gave him a warm friendly smile that had not been like her before. "What could I possibly be up to with the lack of information I keep getting?" She said a slightly cross edge to her voice. She looked out at the grounds again. "Then again wonders can be worked with the most basic of spells." She said with a sigh. She drank deep from the cup in her hands then looked back. "What have you been up to?" She said raising an eyebrow.

The boy seemed to find his own fingernails highly interesting, observing them for a few moments before he jumped off the statue and landed on the ground neatly, dust unfurling from the surface of the cold floor as he brought himself back up to full height. "Quidditch practice." He flashed her a dazzling smile, and proceeded to slip his hands into his robes. "If you can believe that, I suppose. People seem to think I'm going to blow up the school, or, do something similar."

Hoshi gave a good natured laugh. In the back of her mind the 'Hoshi' that was in chains was screaming but the 'Young Ms. Koshiba' that was walking around squished her right away. The young Ms. Koshiba was not as easily impressed and her lack of a reaction showed it. "I can believe it, there are few who would deny that your Slytherin's star player." She said giving him back a glowing smile. Hoshi still cared for Quidditch but she was happy being an alternate for now. "They would believe it less of you and more of me though the difference would be that while they would think you of doing it out of malice they would think I would do it for the funny." She said allowing herself to roll her eyes.

"Oh I wouldn't call myself Slytherin's star." Henric rebuked warmly, his pale gray orbs flickering about as he scanned the Entrance Hall and smiled idly to himself. "Surely Isabella deserves more praise for her efforts..." His casual mention of someone Hoshi would possibly regard as an enemy was not accidental. Moving with an eerie grace, the boy strode over to her, his robes slithering across the floor like a serpentine beast. "Perhaps you," said Henric, his voice deliberate slow as he considered her last words. "Are being misunderstood..."

Hoshi's bright smile stayed in place. She placed the cup she was holding on the hand of a statue with it's hands out. "The capten does her job but even I know that most of our plays come from you and your stragice mind. I was mearly commenting on the amount of popularity you seemed to have gathered as a Chaser when it's the Seekers like Brian Gatathorn who seem to gather the masses most." She said thowing the barb right back at Henric by bringing up the Seeker who bested him the year before. Her voice however held no malice.

Hoshi shrugged and leaned back on the doorfram she was standing in. "Perhaps but from what you have told me." She said looking right at him now without flinching or fear as some in the school seemed to do. "So are you." She finished. The hall that seemed so full a moment ago now seemed to have cleared out. Then again the sun was setting and it was unwise to be on the grounds after dark.

"Oh yes, Getathorn's a good player." The Slytherin said indifferently, tilting his head slightly as he walked towards her with the air of a predator stalking it's prey. His stormy eyes watched the sun set, and the darkness creep over the area. His face was half-engulfed in the spreading shadows as he spoke next. "But I desire to be misunderstood ... the truth can be fatal." Raising a single pale finger mockingly to his lips, he chuckled as he commented lightly, "But you? ... You're being misunderstood when you know, deep inside-" He was so close to her now that he carelessly placed a hand on her neck softly. "- That you desperately want recognition. You simply want to be ... enlightened."

Hoshi showed no sign of fear or otherwise. She watched his face with the same doll like expression that she had been so well trained to ware. "Isn't it always? Though certen truths can hold power as well. As Gossip Girl proved the year before." She said. There was nothing in there about what that had lead to even though it had involved them. Hoshi didn't care about that anymore. Hoshi placed her hand on his wrist and looked up at him. There was nothing there but a film of darkness that had consumed the girl that she had been. "Careful Incubus-sama your girlfriends may get the wrong idea." She said her smile taking the aspect of a viper ready to strike.

Henric watched her, apparently unfazed by her dispassionate response. His lips curled into another well-crafted smile as he leaned forward, so that their noses were nearly touching. "That's fine." Was his reply, in that usual silky, seductive voice. "I've gone too far down the road anyway; and she will never come back to me." His hand at her neck merely pressed forward as his lips met hers; his other hand sliding across her waist as setting sun swathed the hall in darkness.

Ms. Koshiba was about ready to tell Henric to kiss off when their lips met. The two where at war now. Hoshi had just about given up any kind of hope that there would be a time again when she could have full control over herself but Ms. Koshiba was also struggling to keep control.

Impudent little...
I knew that couldn't be it...
The claw, that idiot snake they are his toys not me how dare he...
Let me please...
You have no honer...
Honer leave when it's Henric Lee..

She kissed him back finally slipping for only a moment from the control that let the darker aspect of herself flourish. She knew it wouldn't last just like the kiss would not not last but for now Hoshi pressed herself against him as she sank her hand into his hair. Hoshi would keep Ms. Koshiba in her box as long as she could.

Holding her in his embrace, Henric's stormy gray eyes closed momentarily as he kept his firm arms wrapped aorund her as he kissed her while his hand ran against her long hair. By the time he eyes opened slowly, the darkness that engulfed the hall was complete, with the tineist trickle of light coming from the various lamps now lighting up. "I will never love you." The Slytherin commented softly, lowering his head against hers as he caressed her, as if he nullified the painful truth of the words with the close contact. "We deceive ourselves," Henric whispered, "It's human nature..."

Handsome features marred by a genuine, bestial flare in his piercing tempest orbs, Henric kept Hoshi in his arms as he mused, "And when I cannot deceive you with loving touches or fickle words ... You'll know that I'm not human anymore."

Hoshi had clung to him not only as a wish come true but also as lifeline back into her former self. She closed her eyes wishing again that the moment would never end but it did and the chains recaptured her. In the darkness that went beyond what the setting sun had left behind she was left with the words I will never love you. Hoshi made no struggle to regain herself, it was over.

Ms. Koshiba stayed within Henric's strong arms as she nuzzled along his jaw line. "Human nature is what brought this upon us." She said then whispered into his ear. "Thank you for allowing me to devouer her soul but I can't help but wonder who has consumed yours." as her the hand that was in his hair slid down the back of his neck.

The boy's handsome features turned bestial in a flash. "Fate." He hissed in response to her question, his voice seeming to rattle as his eyes flashed with malevolent intent. "Stay away from me." As Henric drifted away from her, throwing her a careless wave as he strode out of the Entrance Hall, he called calmly, "I've never felt any love towards you... Consider this sympathy."

And then he was gone with the darkness.

Hoshi put a hand by her lips and giggled to herself. She had stuck a nerve something her former self had never been able to do. "I will grant your wish Lee-san but to for me to do so will cost you dearly." She said as if the darkness would carry her message to the pail, primal boy. Hoshi closed her eyes taking in the night air then started to walk back to she Slytherin common room. Having to fight against her former self had lefter a bit weary after all. The young Ms. Koshiba could care less about anyone else but herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back