OOC First Name
Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
Heyy, remember me?

This is very late but:

Well as you may or may not have realised that I have been spending a lot of time away from the site lately. I thought I'd better explain the reasons behind my unplanned lengthy absense. Basically I've been going through a bit of drama at home, (ie. A heck of a lot of shouting) and I've also been rather sick lately. As a result of this I have lacked both the muse and, kind of, the energy to return to the site. I don't know why, but I'm lacking so much motivation and this past week particually has been one hell of a struggle for me to do anything. But here's a little bit of good and bad news, the good news is that it is the holidays now and hopefully this means that I am going to get my muse back and focus on some good ol' rping. The bad news is that in two days time I am going on holiday for a week and won't be able to get on, like AT ALL.

So yeah, I will try and lurk and come back and write some replies while I'm gone (again).
Sorry for the unexplained disappearance,
Melissa.
:wub:

It's been horrible with you gone Melissa! :cry:

But yeah, hope everything goes well with the drama/lack of muse etc, you better come back to the site eventually, otherwise you'll have me to deal with. You'll get your muse back soon though, after all it is the holidays, boredom = plotting and museness.

Ily girl exohexoh :wub:

Awh :( We missed you bigsis! I hope everything gets fixed soon and I wish you the best. ^_^

Hmm... I think I remember you... :r

Don't worry Fiance, when everything calms down and you're ready to return I'm sure you'll return itching to roleplay and have fun with us cool people. :cool:
Hope everything works out okay. :hug:
~Tenile :wub:

Hope everything works out for you, and have fun on holiday! ^_^

Donna x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back