Those Hogwarts Days.....

Dan Adams

Dan Adams sat on a swing in the park in Oceania. He sway gently backwards and forwards in the gentle breeze as the darkly-skinned lad enjoyed having some fresh-air whilst he thought about his time at Hogwarts. As much as he had hated it whilst he was there, Dan had to admit that he was strangely missing the Magical-Castle. He craved for a Detention, to just be bossed-around and led to the place where he needed to be. Dan was quite frankly struggling with the prospect of his future and didn't quite know where to go next. Dan's head fell against the chain of the swing as the breeze continued to blow him back and forth. He longed to be part of that school again.

It was summer in around these parts and Willow had come round just for a look. Well for more than just a look. She was getting a really big fan base in the Wizarding world. She and her band Ares Moon. She had the deepest suspicion that two of her band mates where getting hot and heavy with each other. As long as they kept it under wraps she was fine with it. The tabloids where evil when it came to rising stars. Even super stars got it good from the pencil pushers. Willow had yet to punch out a reporter though and everyone knew that you weren't a rock star until you did that. Over all life was good. That was saying something seeing as not too long ago she was an angry daughter of banshee who wanted nothing more than to have the world leave her alone.

Willow smirked at her thought as she walked passed a park and saw someone that she knew. Well she thought she knew. She had left Hogwarts for Drumstrang in her fifth year. She had liked her new school seeing as she hadn't left many people back at Hogwarts. This one was one she had left without making amends of sorts. "Well look who I find on my day off." She said a click of teeth to get his attention. There would come a time where she would have to hide from the public eye if she wanted any peace or that's what it seemed like very time she was on stage. They weren't that big though. They barely had one album out. It was selling though boy was it selling. For now she could talk like this.

Dan looked around as he saw a familiar, and recognizable figure walking towards him. She spoke and then Dan suddenly realised who this mystery 'she' was. "Oh well look who it is." He said, looking at someone who he had once hated, but the pair of them had strangely gotten along, in some weird way. "Whatever happened to you? It seems like years since I last saw you?" Dan still had his rough ways of talking, but he was a much nicer guy now, he may not have liked her all that much in the past, but he didn't see any problems with the two of them making-up for it now.

Willow stepped on to one of the swings and stood on it. It was stronger than it seemed or Willow was lighter than she thought she was. Either way it was holding her up. "Drumstrang. My aunt got a case of the crazies and thought it wasn't safe for me to be at Hogwarts anymore so she transfered me. You can imagen how bad I didn't talk to her after that. Not that I had much in Hogwarts to start with." She said shaking her head. Her only friend had once been her enemy and had been sucked in by one of the groups there. "I found a some cool people there and am sort of famous now." She said with a soft smile. Ares Moon was one of the best things that happened to her. Right along side Jon whom she owed a lot of her career to.

Dan smiled as Willow stood on the swing. He imitated her action and stood on the swing too as he listened to her speak. "Ah, I didn't get much out of Hogwarts either....." Dan told her truthfully before Willow went onto tell him that she was now famous. "Wow, famous eh? What's that all about then?" He asked her in a jokey manner.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry this is kinda rubbish. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back