Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Margo's stomach had been in knots since she got her pink rose. At least it had been at the end of the day but it had certainly thrown her through a considerable loop. One she was still trying to right herself from. But the note had been unsigned and she wasn't sure what to think. She thought it might be from Valerius. He had said kind things like that to her before but he was literally at this dance with another girl. What was she supposed to think of that? As much as she wanted to get into the festivities of what was usually one of her favorite holidays, she instead sat at a table with a plate of untouched chocolate in front of her.

Veronique didn't have a date, and while that was very annoying to be at a dance without a date, she knew that next year, she would definitely get someone to notice her. She watched as a bunch of couples were dancing, walking around, until she almost ran into the table in front of her. "Oh gosh, sorr-, oh, hi, Margo!" she said pleasantly. "Having fun?" she asked, leaning on a chair as she continued to look out over everyone.

Margo looked up, snapped from her daze finally. "Oh hi." she said when the other girl said her name. It took a moment for her to remember her name but it finally clicked. "Veronique right?" she asked just to make sure. It did make her realize she knew a lot of people at school between all her different clubs but it didn't help her lonely feelings. "Yeah I am." she said even though it was a lie. "I just wanted to watch everyone for a bit." she explained forcing a smile. "Are you having a good time?"

Veronique blinked when Margo wasn't sure of her name, but after taking a second, she grinned. "Yup, that's me." They really hadn't interacted much so it made sense she wouldn't be totally sure of her name. But she figured Elara had at least talked about her. "People watching can be fun," she continued, taking a seat on the chair she was holding. "I'm having an okay time. I probably should have come with friends because these things can be awkward. Anyway, notice anything interesting with your people watching?"

Margo was glad she had gotten the other girl's name right. She thought she saw a bit of disappointment when she clarified but in her defense her mind was otherwise occupied at the moment. She was a little relieved when Veronique joined her which meant she'd have a proper distraction for a least a little while. "Yeah going solo does run the risk of being...awkward." she agreed. Again she missed Isadora terribly since Cameron was off arguing with Aine, again. And for a moment Margo wasn't sure how to answer Veronique's question. She had spent most of her night staring at the falling petals along the ceiling so she wouldn't stare at Valerius. "I saw a girl spill punch on her dress." she said lightly. "Thankfully a professor was near by to help her clean up."

Veronique's eyes widened when Margo told her about a mishap. "Oh, wow, I hope her date didn't see," she said, looking out over the crowd again. A slow started and couples started dancing, bumming Veronique out as she leaned back in her chair in a very non-lady like way. "That would be awful," she muttered, before looking back at Margo. "I like your shirt. The design's really unique," Veronique started, quickly switching subjects so she didn't have to wallow in her own self pity.

Margo considered Veronique's statement about the girl's date seeing and shrugged. "I don't think so. I didn't really see much after it happened." she admitted. "Oh thanks." she said and looked down at her shirt. She hadn't put much thought into her look. She knew not wearing a dress was a bit of a risk but she wasn't really looking to impress anyone tonight. Honestly if she could blend into the background she would. "My aunt got it for me in Paris, I think. She travels a lot and is always bringing me back things." she said with a laugh. She wondered if it made her sound spoiled. But she was pretty sure considering her family situation she was exempt from things like that. "You look really cute." Margo said. "I really like what you've done with your hair."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back