Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Iris)
Wand
Firm ten-inch Ebony with a Meteorite dust core
Rose was still annoyed by her last rose. Somehow she doubted the next one would be better. Why did she even bother with this? Frustrated, she walked over to the Ravenclaw table in search of her next pain. "Delilah Thorne?" Rose called out.

@Delilah Thorne

Delilah looked at the rose next to her and smiled, glad she had received at least one. She turned her attention back onto the food in front of her and started to server herself. Her stomach growled in protest and hoped she'd still have enough time before her next lesson. But before she could take a bit another person came along looking for her. Delilah had to look around a little more to see her and she swallowed as a tough looking girl seemed to be the one asking for her. She raised her hand tentatively and questioned if the rose was really worth it.

Rose saw the girl raise her hand and her stance softened. Was she really related to Simon? Still on guard but trying to at least smile in a friendly way, she walked over. "Hello. I'm Rose, and I have a rose for you," she told the girl.

Delilah relaxed slightly as the older girl introduced herself and she couldn't help but smile at the coincidence of her name. "Well this must be a fun day for you." she said with a smile. "Do you get confused with everyone talking about roses?" she added with a small laugh.

Rose gave the girl a small smile. She was certainly more pleasant than her brother. "It's challenging," she agreed, laughing lightly. She offered out the yellow bloom and its note.

Happy Valentine's!
Love, Brooke

Delilah laughed again and eagerly took the flower and the note. "Thanks." she said as she opened the note. She smiled, glad that Brooke had sent her a rose too. Although she was fairly certain it was sent out of politeness or obligation than real friendship. But she'd take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back