Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Estrella sighed as she finished packing her belongings, looking around Kale's sisters' room morosely. She had had such an amazing summer, probably the best she had ever had. Going back to school wasn't so bad, and she had just learned that she was going to be a Ravenclaw prefect, but she was going to miss the warm weather and peacefulness of the Thomas Homestead.

Having left the bedroom door open, she walked downstairs carrying her trunk and Amethyst Streak, making her way to the living room. She sure would miss this, both the house and Kale's family.

Kale couldn't believe how fast the summer went by, it was perfect and he was so happy to have had Estrella come home with him. Packing the last of his belongings in his trunk and slinging his broom and pack over his shoulder, he managed to lug it all downstairs and set it in a pile where all of Estrella's things have been put out as well.

"Wow, this summer went by way too quick.." Kale sighed while smiling at Estrella.

Mindy spung up and out of bed at the sound of trunks hitting the floor and talking downstairs. Opening her door quickly, she ran down the stairs as quickly as she could, her eyes began to well with tears as she saw Estrella and Kale packed and ready to leave for school soon.

"I don't want you guys to leave!" she cried, latching onto Estrella's legs, similar to the day she had just met her. Mindy looked up at both of the with her lip pouted out, her eyes heavy.

Estrella hugged Mindy back. "I don't want to leave either. Hey, I know," she grinned broadly at Mindy, "We can write each other letters!" She looked up, "And maybe your Mommy could help you, of course, that's if she wants to." She smiled at Nancy.

Nancy looked at the two kids' luggage sitting in the living room, she sad to see them leaving. Nancy smiled at Estrella, "Yes, I think that would be a great idea," she looked down at Mindy and picked her up, "and it could teach you how to read and write. You already do know your ABC's and spelling, letters will be great practice Mindy!" Nancy smiled at Mindy excitedly, trying to bring her mood up, considering she had grown very attatched to Estrella over the time that she was there.

"That works out great, then!" Estrella said brightly. "Don't worry, Mindy. I'll still be here! In spirit." She gave Mindy a warm hug, trying to brighten her mood.

Kale looked down at Mindy who was looking really blue and bent down to give her a hug. "It's okay, Mindy. We'll both write to you...I'll also send you candy from Honeydukes." he smiled broadly at his sister and mother.

(Crap, I gotta go! :blink: )

((aww :(( I'll kind of wrap up the rp then, and you can finish it later, hopefully))

Estrella smiled at both Mindy and Nancy, wishing that she could stay longer. They exchanged farewells somberly, but eventually, they had to leave for school.

"Yeah, I'll send you guys presents over Christmas," Estrella said, grinning, grasping her trunk and broom. "Thank you for having me, Mrs. Thomas."

Nancy hugged and kissed Kale and Estrella, she enjoyed so much having them both home for the summer, where there was never a dull moment and for once Nancy had Mindy out of her hair. She tried so hard to keep herself together but couldn't hold back tears that they would be gone in a matter of minutes. "The pleasure was mine, Estrella." she replyed to Estrella with a smile and a hug.

"You two take care of yourselves" she choked, waving goodbye. Nancy watched as they left, aware that she would not be seeing Kale until next summer. A single tear fell from her face and then they were gone.

potting.jpg

Kale gave his mother and Mindy the last goodbye kisses and he and Estrella departed from the Thomas homestead. With his luggage and Sienna Storm strapped to his shoulder, they walked up a path that led to an old potting shed behind the house, where they arrived a month before. "Well...I guess this is it..." he said, smiling at Estrella. "It's time to go back." Kale opened the door of the potting shed, which looked more like a house for little people, in the inside there was a table, fire place and small sofa. It looked much bigger in the inside and smelled as if Nancy had tidied this place up every so often, it had a pleasant scent of perfume wafting in the air.

Kale walked to the fire place and picked up a bowl of floo powder, "Ladies first" he smiled. Estrella grabbed a handfull of floo powder and stepped into the fireplace with her suitcase and broom, and after a few seconds she was gone. Immediately after, Kale followed what she had down with all of his belongs in the fireplace and he too was gone.

(Yay, Hogwarts!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back