Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby had finished revising for her exams, and now wanted time to do what she wanted. She rarly came to the fifth corridor, and began to explore it properly for the first time. She opened her back and pulled out a small furry creature, and can him some brocolli. "Dyllan when will you learn to not try opening it. You'll only hurt yourself" she stroked him and put her pygmy puff in her pocket.

Libby jumped at the sounds of a voice. She spun quickly and gave the boy a friendly glare. "This is Dyllan" she said, pulling her purple pygmy puff back out of her pocket briefly, much to his annoyance. "And i'm Libby" she smiled, tucking Dyllan back again in her pocket.

Victor laugh looking at whatever that thing was "Nice meeting you little guy" he said, as she tucks him back into her pocket. "I'm Victor by the way, nice Libby as in Liberty?" he asked her.

Libby nodded, "Yup, as in Liberty," she grinned. "Nice to meet you too. What house are you in?" she asked. She'd never seen him before in the hufflepuff common room.

"Cool. I'm Hufflepuff" she grinned, hoping he wasn't one of those Hufflepuff haters.

Libby frowned but smiled too. "Its about being kind and loyal, trust worthy and being a good friend" she grinned.

Libby smiled. "Actually i am a big quidditch fan. I also love reading, and also the occasional prank. How about you?" she asked back still grinning.

"I surf" he said making a Kiowa pong dude sign" But I don't think I will be able to surf here unless, they enchant the waters to catch waves." he smiled proud of his abilities."I also am a reader, don't like to tell anyone thought"

Libby gave a small laugh when he made the sign. "Nice!" she smilled. "why not?" she asked curiously to his next point. "reading isn't a bad thing you know" she grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back