Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 18" Sturdy Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Gilly didn't know what she was doing at this dumb event, she'd been spending time with Norton who had insisted on bringing her to this event, but the moment that they had arrived he had bounced off somewhere else, leaving Gilly stood alone in the great hall, wearing a dress that didn't feel right, it was tight and dumb in all the wrong places. She couldn't believe she had agreed to any of this. Of course it was the dumbest idea ever, "Norton?" Gilly called out, though the name was drowned out over the heavy and loud music. She walked awkwardly, not sure how to move in such a dress. Gilly huffed, "This is dumb," she muttered to herself as she got close to a table. Though, in the darkness and with this silly dress, Gilly tripped up over either her own feet or someone elses it was difficult to really tell, but regardless, it meant that Gilly fell face first to the ground. She stopped her fall with her hands, but it didn't help much, the dress she didn't like was ruined and her night really just couldn't get any worse. This had been the dumbest idea ever, there was no way she'd agree to this ever again.

Ethan knew things lie this dance or the Yule Ball were mainly for couples, but that never stopped him from attending them. He always managed to have a good time, though he supposed his expectations were low because it beat spending a day stuffed up in a common room. He wasn't much for dressing up very fancy, especially with no date to impress, so he was dressed pretty simply in a white t-shirt and jeans. The boy was currently carrying a cup of bright red punch and sipping on it when he felt something collide against him and cause the red liquid to spill all down his clean white shirt. When he looked around to try and see what caused him to trip and spill his drink, he saw a girl getting up from the floor where she had apparently fallen. It seemed the impact of her fall had caused him to trip, not that he minded given he wasn't the one on the floor. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" he asked, quickly bending down to help her up.

Gilly looked up when someone spoke, of course some one had seen her fall, and they were trying to help her back up. Gilly could feel her cheeks redden, she didn't need anyone else's help. She tried to move her hair out of the way and looked towards him. She nodded at him, "Looks like you're worse off than me, just blood everywhere," she pointed at the red liquid that was on his white shirt, knowing it wasn't blood but joking about how he looked in comparison to her. She hadn't realised that she'd caused some mess in her tripping, well, that just made this worse. She had done more than just trip up and embarrass herself at this event, she'd caused a mess. This really was a dumb idea. The worst idea. She shook off his help. "I can get up myself," Gilly attempted to do so, getting to her feet but inevitably reaching out to the boy to balance herself, clearly the shoes were a bad idea. She kicked them off her feet and just left them where they fell. She was thankful for the boy's help even if she was a hundred times more embarrassed by the mess she had caused more. "Thanks, I guess, I'm Gilly," she introduced to the boy feeling somewhat bad about the state of his shirt but figuring magic would likely be able to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back