Genevieve Fuentes

'Evie' 🐉

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Evie knew from past experiences that delivering roses was going to be notoriously difficult, especially after looking at her list and not recognising any of the names. She knew that breakfast in the Great Hall was going to be her main opportunity to find who she was looking for, and so after scoffing down her own breakfast she made her way to the Ravenclaw table to try and find the first name on her list. She knew nothing about this girl other than the fact she was younger and was in Ravenclaw. The teen stood on one of the chairs. "Ophelia!" she exclaimed, before looking down at her list at the last name. "Ophelia... Dragonova? DRAGON!? Oh wow that's such a cool name! Where's Ophelia Dragonova? You have the coolest name!!"

Ophelia was trying to somewhat enjoy her breakfast, when she heard her name. She perked up, then she heard her last name and she whipped around. She stood and with a rather expressionless face approached. "That's me." She said, her icy eyes staring at the older student.

Evie couldn't help but frown a little as the Ravenclaw girl confirmed she was Ophelia. She just didn't match Evie's energy at all, and didn't even thank her for complimenting her name. "Okay, well..." Evie reached into her basket of roses and pulled out the yellow one that was hers. "This is for you." She held it out with the note attached to its stem.

Ophelia,

If you need some help with your mom and her new beau, let me know. I'm sure something can be arranged.

~ Chaos Zhefarovich II

Ophelia saw the frown on the girls face but frankly it wasn't her problem. She took the rose. "Thanks." She said before opening it, She then gave a small smile. But it wasn't quite a happy smile, looking a bit more devious than pleased. Well since the girl gave her this she should be a bit more polite she supposed. "And uhm, thanks for the compliment on my name. Got it from my dad." She tried joking, but her slightly flat affect tone made it seem awkward.

Evie watched as the girl took the rose and opened up the note. As she thanked her for the compliment, Evie beamed. She could tell the girl wasn't a social butterfly, and wanted to make her feel a little better and start a conversation. "Well, your dad must be an amazing man!" she exclaimed. "Do you have any siblings?" She wondered if the name had also been passed on to some others that might also attend the school.

Ophelia shifted uncomfortably. She didn't lie to save other peoples feelings. "I wouldn't know honestly." She said with a shrug. Was that horrible to say? She didn't know her real dad after all. She'd only known the men her mother dated. "I have some siblings like... 7 I think." She said, visibly thinking about it. "Anyways..." She trailed off, clearly not adept at conversation making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back