Stache
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
12" Yew wood wand, with the core of a Troll Whisker
PLOT WIFF MEH
<i>
</i>
So this young woman here needs things going on for her. 'Cause right now she's got a whole lotta not much.

Fleur here is pretty lay back and chilled out. Most of her time these days is taken up by her tattooing (she's a tattooist) and trying to find hints of what may have come of her mother whom took off on her and her father when she was a youngster.

I need everything for this girl. She needs pals, enemies, frenemies, lovers, haters, alligators; you get the gist. :D

A few things to note/consider and that may help with any replies or plot ideas you may have for you beautiful characters and this lady here:

- She's desperately in need of people for her tattooing business (clients of age); past clients whom have now become friends can be a bonus!

- Her mother was practicing dark magic and hence is the reason she took off - pursuing those ambitions. Any dark witches/wizards/Scitorari members whom may want to include themselves in 'bigger' plots in deterring or helping (voluntarily or by simple conversation that offer her leads) more than welcome.

- That above point would apply to Ministry Officials/Aurors.

- She's a Lesbian, so lads, sorry, but female love interests is the only go here. :r

- Her father is the bee's-knee's.

- She needs on/off jobs for a few quick galleons to support her in her tattooing downtime.

- And she needs some people to roll around with, causing mischief and fun with all the same.

- Enemies would probably be those whom have sheltered or influenced her mothers dark magic path. Any other suggestions or possibilities, I'm open to as well!

- Honestly just anything, folks. ^_^

Open Thread Here if you're more interested in a hands-on meet'n'greet rp then plotting something properly out in this thread!

Hey! :D

I have a tattoo artist character as well! His name's Javed he is technically more of an aspiring tattoo artist than anything at the moment, cause he has a terrible job that doesn't give him enough funds to do what he wants :tut:

But I'm thinking he could definitely be a friend for Fleur! They could cause mischief together and she could always give him advice/pointers on how to be a proper artist/get himself set up in the world. Let me know what you think!

Samuel Phillips said:
Hey! :D

I have a tattoo artist character as well! His name's Javed he is technically more of an aspiring tattoo artist than anything at the moment, cause he has a terrible job that doesn't give him enough funds to do what he wants :tut:

But I'm thinking he could definitely be a friend for Fleur! They could cause mischief together and she could always give him advice/pointers on how to be a proper artist/get himself set up in the world. Let me know what you think!
Hey there! :)

I love this idea, and Javed sounds like a blast! I'd love to thread them and have them strike up a friendship. Maybe they've crossed paths somewhere before with their professions being the same? Or they can be fresh faces for one another.

I've got an idea of Fleur trying to establish herself as an artist and one day opening up/starting her own shop, so maybe these two can have a business partnership at some point in the future and become partners?
I like the idea of Fleur being a supporter of his and pushing him to see out his tattooing and push on with it either way!
Maybe to assure him of the faith she has in him, he can tattoo her at some point? I'm sure that'd only strengthen their bonding. Haha

Nonetheless, I'm keen to thread them and see how they go with one another! Whether it a build up to them causing mischief, or just a first meeting! xD

All of this sounds great! I already have a plot for Javed to open up his own store with someone else butttt they can still talk all the time about their work! I'm game for them giving each other tattoos as well :D

Did you want to start a roleplay or should I? Keep in mind that it usually takes me wayyyy longer to start a thread than reply to one :r

Hey :)

So for Geo here, while only currently 12, I do plan for her to have a number of tattoos when she's old enough, plus she wants to be an auror.

I was thinking maybe they could interact generally for the time being, maybe form some kind of strange sibling-y friendship, and perhaps when Geos in her 20s she can protect Fleur in a bigger plot with her mum.

Samuel Phillips said:
All of this sounds great! I already have a plot for Javed to open up his own store with someone else butttt they can still talk all the time about their work! I'm game for them giving each other tattoos as well :D

Did you want to start a roleplay or should I? Keep in mind that it usually takes me wayyyy longer to start a thread than reply to one :r
No stress!
Awesome, well all the other stuff sounds good then! :)

Haha, well i have an open thread in the leaky cauldron if you wanted to jump into that, otherwise I'm happy to make another starter. Just let me know!
Geovanna Volt said:
Hey :)

So for Geo here, while only currently 12, I do plan for her to have a number of tattoos when she's old enough, plus she wants to be an auror.

I was thinking maybe they could interact generally for the time being, maybe form some kind of strange sibling-y friendship, and perhaps when Geos in her 20s she can protect Fleur in a bigger plot with her mum.
Hey there!

I love the sound of this!
Having them interact now and develop a close bond would be awesome and would definitely make future plotting a blast! I'm up for a thread with you whenever suits you!

Love the idea of Geo being a protector down the track!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back