This Isn't Goodbye

Nicolette glanced at Cecily nervously before she looked at Hades. So today was was going to be her last day in the home that she and Cecily had built so many memories in. Moving into the Styx manor sounded like it had a great plus to it, she wouldn't be alone, she could bother Kalif anytime, and chances were this house was that this house was going to prove as a fun place to wander around in. The cons was that she was probably going to not be able to sneak off randomly like she used to, and she would be separated from her best friend. "Nightfall is so soon." She sighed and walked into the living room to grab an empty box, she might as well help Cecily pack while she packed some of her own things. Not really paying attention to where she was walking she let out a squeak when she walked into wall that separated the living room and kitchen. "Ow...damn." She giggled loudly before she walked into the kitchen with a grin on her face, she hated being an airhead all the time, it made her look like an idiot but she really supposed that there was nothing she could do about it.

"Once I have the baby are you guys going to kick me out because you don't have to worry about watching over me anymore." Nicolette asked Hades lightly, figuring that no one in that family would really want her there for awhile anyways, she was pretty much prepared for anything when it concerned these people. Noticing that Cecily seemed extremely saddened she walked over to her friend and smiled at her, she didn't mean to upset Cecily. "I'm sorry Cecily, I didn't mean to upset you....I've just been a little stressed lately." She shrugged her shoulders, still deciding to omit what exactly she was stressed about at the moment. The last thing she needed was her friend getting all upset and worried over something that really had yet to be figured out. Until James actually showed his face, she was going to be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back