This is what God had in store for me...

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
It was like any other day that Remus had - swift and nice days, easy going evenings - no matter how much he had been working over the passed couple of months it had all payed off. Pearl was going to be having their son in a rather still distant amount of time away. None the less, he had more than enough money to support the baby and the rest pf the family now. He could officially start to calm down, ease of all the work load - it was unhealthy, doctors had told him that. His heart wasn't coping to well with all of this, and the drinking didn't so much as help - apparently. Who were they to say that Remus had to quit drinking, who were they to say that Remus had to quit smoking? They had no right.

Coughing gently into his hand, Remus' eyes gazed up from the paper that he was looking at - In a short amount of time his beautiful wife would come before him, and finally, after all this time he would have the privilege of keeping her company. It had been a rather hectic day, aside from work in some ways - none the less 'hectic easy going'. He had gone before Father Laurence and beg pardon of his sins as well as attending a mass. Remus more than knew it was his time to go, at least it was how he felt. There was word that his father was in town, why else would his father be here other than to attend his sons funeral?

Yes, For sure Drafis had gone to see Dante Davenport to predict some futuristic readings here - there was some dirty work, looking into the life of Remus. Not that Remus could care less, after all - his father knew that he wasn't welcome in the Firn house hold, not after what he put Remus and the rest of the family through.

Pearl appeared in front of her and Remus's house with tears in her eyes. Her children had just been picked up by there father. It had been a glaring match, Pearl and Arisa vs Edward and Brodie. Megumi had no idea what was going on but knew it was bad, anything that involved Edward couldn't be good. Pearl walked into the house and went to go find Remus, "Remus!" she called out trying to hold back sobs. Pearl tried to calm down, she knew Remus was stressed and his health was suffering because of it. The last thing he would want to deal with was a frantic Pearl which, as usual would end up in a fight.

The searching through the paper was a calming sound in ways, but the call out of a panicked mother was something else - something in which nothing could compare. Whether Pearl had told Remus that she was panicked or not, it was clear in her tone of voice. Rising from his chair in almost a split second, the paper that was in Remus' hand dropped to the floor and he advanced quickly in the direction that he had heard the voice call to him from.
"I'm Coming, I'm Coming. Stay Put!" he called out in the most relaxed of all the voices he could muster to his side.

Moving in Pearls direction, he went in close and welcomed her into his arm's, "Whats wrong. Pearl... Darling... What's happened...?" he questioned hesitantly - by the looks of how bad things were, Remus wasn't exactly shore that he wanted to know the details that had happened prior to Pearl's entry, full of sorrow and scare.

Pearl heard Remus yelling from where ever there was in the house, she stood still because if she tried to find her husband in this state she would probably end up lost anyways. Pearl felt Remus wrap her arms around her and she began sobbing. Pearl hadn't realized she had forgotten to tell Remus about Edward. She tried to choke it out but couldn't manage it. After a while of standing there just crying in Remus's arms she finally calmed down enough to talk, "I don't know how but Edward got custody over the children, there at his house right now" she said in a shaky voice. Pearl used her sleeve to trying and wipe off the make-up that had streaked down her face during her drying fit. Pearl was overwhelmed with fear for her son and daughter, now that there was no other adults in the house would he turn on the kids?

It was seconds that he had the warmth of his wife in his chest and then a cold feeling jolted itself through his body. Edward had been fighting for custody of the Children, against Pearl and he had received it. It took a moment for the words to sink into Remus' mind and his heart ached. It tended to happen a lot recently, the stress was most definitely getting to him.
"He can't have. Pearl - We have to get them back here..." the words were pointless - he had custody - he had the law in his favor - he had everything that the Firn's didn't. "God Damn It!" Remus yelled as he let loose of his wife and swing his fist through the wall that was behind him (standing just near the arch way he had come through to be with Pearl).

"What the hell had our Law and Order system come to? Giving Custody to some one who is clearly not fit to even be a parent - Gah!" the irritation was clear in Remus' voice as tears buckled behind his eyes and his voice trembled with anger. He felt the jolting sensation in his heart and the almost surcease of it working.
"Are you sure there is nothing we can do to get them back... You need those Kid's Pearl - We need them..." Remus said as he forced his back against the wall and slid down it, planting himself on the floor and burying his head in his hands.

Pearl flinched as Remus punched the wall. It reminded her of Edward... and the times he used to miss her and hit the wall by mistake. Pearl heard Remus freaking out but she wasn't really listening. Just then she realized how stressed Remus was, "Remus, you need to calm down, this isn't helping anyone, especially you, you know your having heart problems" she said in a soft voice walking over to her husband who was now on the floor. The last thing that they needed right now was for Remus to have to go to the hospital. Pearl sat down beside him and picked up his hand, she placed it on her bump and held it there with her own.

Sitting there on the floor, Remus felt his hand taken from his head and placed on Pearl's stomach. He smiled slightly but had delayed his response to Pearl prior statement, "Big deal if I've got heart problems - It's my own fault, to much junk, to much stress.... Who cares..." Remus blurted as he felt a cramping sensation in is chest. He wasn't have a heart attack was he? No. The Symptoms would be far more heavy and painful than those of which were currently in place. Removing his hand from Pearl's stomach, Remus helped himself up on the wall.

"I went to church today," Remus began as he took a step over to the window that was just by the two of them, "Got myself forgiven - All the Sins washed away, Hell i Even attended a mass." Remus smirked as he looked out into the current day. He'd rather be out there than in a place like this, but who was he to go against resting and doing what the doctors said. It was then that his chest felt even more cramped, even more painful, but once again, Remus ignored the feeling. He was too young to have a heart attack, far to young. People at his age didn't have heart attacks that often - did they?

Remus' breathing was rather wheezy, but no, this wasn't enough for him to take any chances of freaking Pearl out - he'd be fine - he wasn't going to die, not now, not this close to such a great time of the two's relationship. Pearl needed support with Edward - Remus couldn't leave her alone with that either... Maybe he would have to.

"Remus, I care! I can't lose you!" Pearl cried. She noticed his breath was getting short Oh god she thought fear taking over her body. Pearl stood up and looked down at Remus, "Remus, I think we should go to the hospital and get you checked out, are you having any chest pain?" she asked with worry in her voice. Pulling her blonde hair behind her ears Pearl reached down and tried to help Remus up, she would force him to go get checked out if he wouldn't go peacefully.

It was a nice day - a nice view - a nice day to go to sleep ... forever. Looking out at the distant view, Remus felt the hand of his wife pull at him, but as he stood facing the opposite direction, he pulled gently away and chose not to answer Pearl's question. He needed not to justify anything at the present moment, his body feeling weak, his chest hurting and his arms doing much the same. It was all happening rather fast, a cold sweat fell over him, it wasn't something that he took much notice of but deep down, every little thing that was happening was a sign that he should go to the hospital - the thing was, Remus wasn't thinking straight enough to do so.

An Ill feeling was soon to follow the symptoms but Remus wasn't one to show it. Seconds passed then a minute or so and Remus' body fell weak to the floor as his head hit the side of a table that rest in the corner of the room. A gash appeared on his head and red covered the floor around him. Remus lay on the floor, his heart feeling as if it was going to fall out - Yes this was the pain that he had expected from such a thing. The gash on his head did nothing to aid anything at all. Looking up at the roof as he lay on the floor, Remus could see it - his Mother... His Brother... His ex-Fiance` and still best friend... Everything that he wanted back was right before his eyes.

Pearl saw Remus fall to the ground and the blood start trickling out of his head, No, oh god no was all she could think. Pearl dropped down beside her fallen Husband, "Remus, its gunna be okay, every things gunna be okay, I'm gunna get you to a hospital" she said franticly. Pearl pulled out her wand and summoned a phone. After a minute Pearl realized that Remus wouldn't have phones in his house, "No, nononono" she began panicking. Tears formed in Pearls eyes as she placed her hand on Remus's cheek, "Please don't die Remus. Please, I need you, your baby needs you" she said her vision going blurry with tears.

It was a moment or so before the illusions before his eyes faded away and he could see Pearl again, his hearing was rather muffled but none the less, he knew what she was going on about. A Sad smile moved onto his face, "I love you... I swear to you... I will never leave you... I promise you..." he managed to pulse through his partially closed lips, "Our love touched one another one time... But it will last for a Life time..." he spoke clearly, wanting to raise his hand, but couldn't. It was too hard to speak, let alone lift any part of his body.

Remus' body jolted gently on the floor as a tear moved from his right eye, "Don't ever think that I'm not here... You'll have me by your side... Always... As will Our son." and at that, Remus' head fell slowly to the side as a bright light consumed his vision and once again his mother was visible.
"I love you... Pearl..."

This wasn't happening. No, this was all a nightmare, just one big nightmare. Pearl couldn't hear anything Remus was saying, no, because this was all a dream and she would wake up and everything would be fine. Pointing her wand at Remus she tried casting rennervate but it didn't work. With her last hopes she began doing CPR, but it was useless. She gave up when Remus became cold. Sobs began racking through Pearl's body, Remus, her husband, the father of her child, was dead. This couldn't be happening. Pearl fell to the ground laying down beside Remus looking into his lifeless eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back