Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Lexi walked down at the great hall, she stopped by the door to see if some she knew was already their and noticed a girl that she have meet at Brighstone last-last-last month. But she was sorted into Ravenclaw because she was seating in that house table, but Lexi shrugged her shoulder this is now or never she thought sickly. Lexi walked straight to Hiria with a full smile on her lips, "Hey, still remember me?" Lexi asked as she was near the girl. "Mind if I join you?" but before Hiria can say anything, Lexi sat beside Hiria.

Hiria was sitting at the Ravenclaw table, about to start eating breakfast, when she saw an older, Slytherin girl walking towards her. She recognised her as Lexi. Lexi asked "Hey, still remember me?" then "Mind if I join you?" Hiria of course didn't mind, but before she could say anything, Lexi sat beside her. Hiria asked Lexi "How have you been?"

"I'm fine and you?" Lexi asked Hiria as she help herself with the food on table, wriggling her nose because she never ate in this house table but already ate at the Gryffindor House table and wow, she is the center of attraction. "Are you enjoying Hogwarts?" She asked again, as she buttered her bread.

Hiria smiled at Lexi and said "Yup! I've made a new friend!"

Lexi smiled while she bit on her bread and chewed, "Well, good for you but be careful on students who might hurt you, they are everywhere." She said and stopped chewing as Lexi described herself from Hiria. The young girl must not know that she hurt first years or Hiria will hate her, "Who might be your new friends? Can I meet them?" Lexi asked at Hiria while she continued to chew slowly.

Hiria smiled and said "I'd like for them to meet you! they're both really nice! Their names are Claude Harris and Alexandra von Hohenstein. I share a dormitory with Alexandra, and I call her Alix."

Lexi finished chewing on her fourth scoop of food and gulp on her pumpkin juice as she did so after, Lexi spoke "I wish they will like me." She wished but that will not happen if they knew her on rumors that lingers in the castle. "You should meet my best friend, Ally. She's on the Quidditch team." Lexi told Hiria and took another drink of the pumpkin juice.

Hiria said "I hope they will like you. I've actually heard some people say that you've been mean to first years, but it's ok. You're a Slytherin. It's in your nature. I won't hate you. And I'll meet Ally if you want me to."

She stopped eating when Hiria mention her for being mean, this made her day worst than she thought. "So, you've heard about me." Lexi said and sigh angrily. Who could have done such a thing she thought, thinking who might gossip her again, maybe the now second years that she had beaten up last year. "Seriously, your lucky I was in a good mood when I meet you." She reasoned and went back to her plate.

Hiria looked at Lexi anxiously and said "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! and I haven't said anything mean I swear!

"No you didn't not, its fine." Lexi said to Hiria but a little irritated still. She finished her food and wiped her lips with a napkin. "And its okay if you back stab me because I'm going to do the same to you." She threaten Hiria with a lovely smile like nothing is going on between them both. Lexi then took a desert of her favorite, tart, and stuff some on her mouth and chewed.

Hiria looked oddly at Lexi and said "Well, you don't have to worry about that, because I'm not a backstabbing sort of person, so you won't need to backstab me".

Lexi calmed down as Hiria said she would back stab her, "Well, good." Lexi continued to eat her tart but still, she has to be alert when it comes to first year students because they are the worts ever. "So, what do you do after class?" She asked.

Hiria smiled and said "I would probably either go to the library and read, or go to my dormitory and read. what about you?"

"Me? I'm grounded." She said simply after finishing her first tart and going for the next one. "I only stay after class at the common room, I'm not allowed to walked outside." Lexi suddenly thought of her mom who was sitting at the staff table right now, she must be looking at her and thinking that her attitude may subside because she's seating at the Ravenclaw house table. Lexi took a glimpse at the staff table and sigh as her mom wasn't looking at her direction, "Your probably confuse as to why I'm grounded at school, my mom teach here, so, its not my luck." Lexi explained to Hiria and continued to chew on her tart.

Hiria just said "Oh." then she realised she hadn't eaten anything, so she got herself some toast, and while she was buttering it she said "I know you're grounded, but since you're not allowed to go outside, do you think your mum would let you come to the library with me?"

Lexi finished her tart and didn't got anymore piece of it as she was full now. "Of course the library would be fine, she will be happy if i went there." Her mom thinks she doesn't study well, so, Jasmin wanted her to see sometimes at the library and this is a great opportunity for it. Lexi looked at her mom's direction again and saw that she was smiling at her, she smiled back, "I think she's thinking that I'm a good person again, huh." Lexi told Hiria.

Hiria looked over to where Lexi was looking, and saw Lexi's mum looking in their direction. She looked back at Lexi again and said "That's great! Maybe sometime I could meet your mum!"

"You can meet her on your third year, she teaches three to fourth arithmancy. God, I hate that subject."Lexi told Hiria, that's the lamest subject and most boring ever. "And besides, my mom is boring."

Hiria listened to what Lexi said about Arithmancy. Hiria said to Lexi "I've heard about Arithmancy, and it doesn't sound like my kind of subject,since it involves numbers. And I'm sure your mum isn't boring."

Hiria was right, Arithmancy too was not the kind of subject for her, she's just to glamorous for that. But commenting that her mom wasn't boring, that would be uncool. "You don't know my mom, Hiria." She told her waving a finger at her friend. She might bring Hiria at the Arithmancy classroom one day or wait for her to be a third year.

Hiria finished her toast, then asked Lexi, "Should we go to the library now? Or do you need to ask your mum first?"

Lexi shook her head, "No, let's go. I don't need for my mom permission." She told her and stood up from the bench and took another tart for her to eat on the way. "Come on, before my mom suspect anything." Lexi grab her bag and sling it onto her shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back