This is not just a dress this is an Elizabeth Wang dress

Elizabeth Wang

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
A wand! Ha!
High above the New York skyline the elegant Elizabeth Wang looked out from Wang International as the city below went on with their dull and boring lives. Elizabeth turned her hawk like gaze from the scene as she turned her attention to the row of models that were now standing in her office. Elizabeth wearing an outfit of her own creation took off her halve moon spectacles as she came around her rosewood desk. One of her many assistants stepped forwards with her notes close to her chest, the beautiful woman was an ambitious woman only interested in what she can put on her resume after Elizabeth fires her for one of the many ridiculous thing the woman would do at any given time.

“Ms. Wang these are the models for the next issue of Witch’s Runway...” the woman began to say when Elizabeth raised her manicured hand to silence the infernal squawking she was letting loose from her wretched trap. “ I know very well who these so called models are and what they came here thing they were going to receive. The models of Witch’s Runway are the world’s elite models and as such I have strict guidelines that you will all meet. You will have a strict diet that will be followed by your personal nutritionist, you will also maintain a near perfect physique if you wish to continue to model for Elizabeth Wang. You are free to leave I have busy day ahead of me, the world cannot keep itself looking good you know." Elizabeth said as she flicked her head to the right and head back around the desk; while returning her glasses to her beautiful face. She sat down and looked at her appointment book, today she was expecting to have a sit down with one of her favorite models and sort of god son Eric Evans.

The young man did some modeling for her for about a year, and had learned the world of fashion under her guiding hand. He was a triple threat for he had the personality, the brains, and the body that made him a small fortune while he was employed for her. Not that he needed it his father was wealthy and so was his mother, who bought a one of a kind dress from Elizabeth a while back for a couple thousand galleons. Elizabeth pulled out a few new designs and began to get ready, for her meeting. Today Elizabeth Wang would make another little girl a woman among kings.

Eric arrived in the foyer of the massive building with a pop having just arrived from New Zealand. He had sent his godmother a text letting her know of his arrival and of what he was after. He was at Elizabeth International one of the magical communities’ top expert in high end fashion both magical and muggle. Elizabeth International was huge in both worlds, in the muggle world Elizabeth was a private dress designer for the high paying celebrity or political figures. For the magical world she ran Witch’s Runway which was a high end fashion model agency and magazine, she is worth a large fortune and is a very powerful woman who is well connected to the social elites.

Eric had model for the woman years ago, and had learned so much from her in the year he worked for her. However, Eric also respected the woman for she was a strict and demanding woman who strived for perfection from everything in her world. Eric passed a few friends along the way as he headed to the top floor to Elizabeth’s office. Eric arrived with his friend Caysi who was in need of a wonderful dress, that only Elizabeth could make.

Caysi apparated alongside with Eric, to what seemed to be; a gigantic building. The blonde was excited that she would have an amazing dress by such an amazing woman. Caysi could feel how much work and effort was put into making such an amazing company. She followed Eric up through hallways before they reached; Ms. Elizabeth Wang.

Elizabeth Wang heard the knock on the door and looked up only briefly to see what time it was, she realized that it was that time and so with a wave of her elgant wand she magicked the door to open slightly. She then lowered her attention back down to her designs. Elizabeth then relaized that person at the door was not coming in as fast as she liked and so thought she would move them along.

“Eric Evans please come in you know very well that I am a busy woman and even though you are one of my favorites my patience is not long lasting.” Elizabeth said as she took off her glasses and stood waiting for her attractive young friend to come and give her a hug.

Eric was so glad that he could help out Caysi with such a huge event in her life , Eric turned and smiled at the young woman as he heard his former boss shout his name. Eric pushed the door open all of the way and gave a cute little shrug as he rushed across the room and gave the woman a huge hug and twin kisses one on each cheek. " Momma Wang it has been to long and I see that you are as lovely as ever!' Eric said as he took a step back and made a hand gesture that meant sizzling. Eric realized that Caysi was close behind and so with one sweeping hand motion with his free hand he gestured the young woman to step foward.

"This is the wonderful Caysi Finnigan and she is in need of a dress!" Eric said with a smile.

Caysi smiled as she watched both of them hug, it made her feel better plus it was really nice to see. Caysi stepped forward to Elizabeth, the blonde smiled and put out her hand. " I'm Caysi Finnigan, it's a pleasure to meet you." Caysi said, she meant it. She'd heard of Elizabeth Wang, but never thought that she would be in the same room as her. " I'm really happy to be in the same room as you right now, I've heard of you, never thought that I'd meet you." She gave a big grin.

Elizabeth notice the girl and pushed her glasses up her nose as she walked over and looked the girl over from head to toe trying to get a better look of the young woman that Eric brought her. The woman was a good looking girl with blond hair and wonderful green eyes. She was indeed a gorgeous girl and was worthy of a dress made by her. Elizabeth went back to her desk and pushed a few sketches across the desk and looked for a beautiful dress that she had been saving for the right woman. With the Sketchs in hand she head over to the young woman and handed it to the girl.
“I am flattered that you think so highly of me and I hope everything you heard was not too damaging I have a repartition of being the spawn of Satan and cold hearted which of course is all true.” Elizabeth said as she turned back around and headed back to her desk all the while throwing his head back and cackled sinisterly. She turned and looked at the girl with a sly look on her face, “If you like the dress it will be yours and Eric will deliver it to you when it is all done.”

Caysi smiled as she saw Elizabeth looking around her desk. She was so excited to get an amazing dress made by an amazing person. " Of course your not like that." She laughed. " Your an amazing person who does an amazing job." Caysi said honestly. " I absoloutley love it, thank you so much, you don't understand." Caysi smiled from ear to ear, there were no words to express her feelings.

"You are very welcome my girl well if you dont mind I am a busy woman and so I will have to wish you an Eric a good day as I must get ready for an upcoming show. Speaking of which Eric do you mind coming out of retirement for this show I need another male model to walk the runways who know how to walk the runways?" Elizabeth said with a smile on her face as she looked at the young man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back