This is Not going to end well

Hazari watched Arisa, worried. Had she hurt herself badly? "What happened?" he asked, beginning to walk away from the forest with Arisa. He wasn't watching Kida, he didn't think she'd try anything. It wasn't noble to attack someone from behind.

Arisa sighed, "I fell from a tree" she lied confidently. She began to make her way out of the forest, "care to join me on my trip to the hospital wing?" she asked not even giving Kida a second glance.

Kida walked infront of Arisa and Hazari as they were walking out, she looked at Hazari "you want to hit me don't you" she said looking at him "come on then Hit me" she said again ignoring Arisa, "your perfectly fine it wasn't far to fall anyway, i've fallen further so stop your complaining" she said still not looking at Arisa. "hit me" she said

Hazari raised his eyebrows. "Why didn't she help you?" he snarled at the word 'she'. "And why was she yelling about me stealing you from her cousin?" Hazari wanted to know what was going on, and he wasn't just going to ignore things. Even if they didn't have a thing to do with him. He glared at Kida. "Yes, I do want to hit you. But that won't help anyone, so I don't think I will, thanks." he said annoyingly.

"Wuss" Kida said as she looked at the boy "I have a name" she snapped glaring at the boy, Kida didn't know why, but she just seemed to be angry ever since she fell from the tree the day before. and she seemed to be taking it out on Arisa for some reason, she didn't know why, Arisa was her friend.

Arisa hissed as Kida told her off for complaining, "MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE COMPLAINING IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT THAT YOU SLAMED ME AGAINST A TREE ABOUT 5 TIMES!" she yelled. She winced slightly as a shooting pain went from her head down her spine. "Thats why she didn't help me" she added glaring at Kida. If she wanted to be a b1tch then fine, Arisa wouldn't protect her. "What shes going on about is shes upset that her god father is in the hospital because she shot himself, and shes not pleased with the fact that I jokingly kissed another boy while I'm with her cousin, Sern, so shes thinks she needs to protect him, Apparently that means she can beat up whom ever she pleases and makes false accusations" Arisa snarled. "I think you need some serious counseling, I'm sick of being your punching bag" she said to Kida.

Wuss. Nobody called Seungyong Hazari a wuss and got away with it. He scowled at Kida and took a step forward. He did nothing until Arisa spoke. Hazari winced when Arisa winced, as if feeling her pain. He bared his teeth in anger, trying not to lash out. Angry Hazari was something most people could live without. "You are sick, you know that?" he said to Kida before he began to attack. Years of fighting had taught Hazari well, he was trying to grab Kida's arm and drag her to the ground. He pushed her over, unaware of anything else.

(I'm going now :r: )

"oh so i need some counciling" she said looking at her "i'm sorry for taking care of my cousin, who you feel like you can rip his heart up like its nothing, i'm sorry for caring about my family or the little i have left of it, i have one family member just one, and thats my dad, and he is a m...muggle, my cousins are like my brothers, and then there is my half brother who i don't even know, and there is also Remus, at the moment almost all of them are being attacked apart from Aeon, Remus is getting toyed by your bloody mother who wouldn't break it off with a man who abused her, then Sern is getting toyed by you because he is away for a bit, so you find it ok to you him around, then Ashton has my mother who keeps on trying to bring him back and then she pushes him away aswell, and then finally there is my father who can't talk to me cause i am at school, who has to deal with most of the year being away from me, and then there is Aeon who is fine, but has to deal with this crap from taylor and that"
Kida snapped and looked at Hazari who suddenly attacked her and push her to the ground Kida sent her hands outinftonf of her giving her a safety stop by stopping her from hitting the ground. "not smart" she said as she sprung up and followed with a spin kick, kicking Hazari square on the side of the face. Kida glared at him. "I'm Sick... ha, i'm your new worst nightmare" she said as she walked over to Hazari who was on the ground from the Hit, "Stay down, or i will break your arm" she said warning him.

"I told you I didn't cheat on Sern!" Arisa yelled. Kida had gone too far when she brought Arisa's father into this, "you know the only reason she stayed with him was out of fear for her and my life, she did not toy with Remus, she loves him more then anything, but she was being rational unlike him" she said in a dark voice. "You think yours is the only family with problems? Every family in this bloody school has problems, but you don't see them trying to kill people now do you?" she asked.

Hazari fell to the ground as Kida kicked him in the side of the face. Waves of pain hit his skull where Kida had hit him. He though he could feel blood, but he was too angry to tell. "New worst nightmare? Don't flatter yourself." he smirked. He got up, ignoring the pain in his head. Everything was fuzzy, but he could still see Kida. He listened to what Arisa was saying and smirked. He lunged for Kida again, this time trying to twist her arms behind her back.

Arisa gasped as Kida kicked Hazari in the face. "What the hell!?" she yelled. Arisa couldn't believe this, why, just why? "Hazari Kida stop!" she yelled when Hazari tried to get Kida again. Arisa grabbed him before he could do anything. "your both acting like children! Now I'm going to the Hospital wing, and by the looks of it Hazari you should join me, now stop all this fighting" she said in a firm tone.

"oh i'm not flattering myself its the truth" Kida smirked she watched Hazari lunge and her again this time he ws going for her arm, Kida was about to use his own weight against him and send him towards a tree but Arisa grabbed him. Kida simpley rolled her eyes "hmm thats odd because lets see I AM A CHILD, and you are aswell" she said firmly, "now let him go if he wants to fight me he can, you can toddle off to the wing, i'll bring him up later" Kida smirked "if you had any brains hazari you would realise..." Kida held up her right hand while she was talking to show hazari herscar "that i have a scar on my right hand, making my hand weaker, if you used your eyes you would attack there first duh" she said.
Kida looked at Arisa for a moment who seemed to be stressing to get away from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back