This is my curse

Apollinariya Dimitrova

OOC First Name
Kelsowl o.o
Wand
Redwood wand 14 inches Essence of Unicorn Mane hair.
Apollinariya cursed as she sat on the Hotel room sofa. She had kept the message sent VIA Patronus to Hayden short. The brilliant silver raccoon had but this to say to Hayden when it found him. "Seigenberger Hotel, Berlin Germany, room 404, Saturday evening at 6PM. We need to talk." in her clipped voice before flying off to find the recipient of the message. She looked down at her very barely pooched out stomach where for the third time in her twenty years an embryo was nestled, unaware to the stress and anger it was causing it's mother. She had had a drunken one night stand with former annoyance and classmate Hayden Kerberos in late July and now she had discovered she was nearly three months pregnant with his child. It was only after promping from the father of her eldest two children, friend of Hayden; Dietrich Metzger that she set up this little meeting. She supposed he did deserve a right to know after all, even if she would prefer never to lay eyes on the man again. Kicking a leg of the coffee table she waited to hear a tell tale knock on the door.

Dropping Zechariah off at Evie's, Hayden apparated into the Hotel Room that Apollinariya had instructed him to. He wished for her to tell him through the letter whatever she felt was so important but Hayden did not have the patience to ask her to do this. "Yes?" he asked, agitated that he had to go out of his way and loose time with his son because Apollinariya. However, the young professor kept his cool and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black cloak.

As Apollinariya heard the familiar crack of apparation she looked up to see a very agitated Hayden Kerberos looking down at her. She immediately stood from the sofa not wanting to be physically looked down upon by the man in front of her and this action made her small bump a fair bit more obvious then when she was sitting down. "Cool your jets I wouldn't have asked you to meet me in person if it wasn't important." she flatlined picking up on his agitation that she really didn't need added to hers right now. "I can tell you don't want to be here any more than I do so I'm just gonna spit it out, I'm pregnant." she paused for a moment before adding, "And yes, I am sure it's yours." she added before taking a small step back. "Not asking for you to help raise it or anything, though if you wanted to I wouldn't stop you; just figured you might want to know about having a kid... or another kid I don't know." she said, making it clear she wasn't asking him to like, marry her or anything. This was purely not repeating old mistakes, well... smaller ones anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back