Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Excited for her upcoming nuptial, Teagan Maxwell will soon be Mrs. Teagan Riley. She wanted to be hands-on with the preparations and that means travelling to the country she wanted the wedding to be. She asked her dear friend to accompany her to look at the place she had research through the internet. It was nice and elegant and just right for a small wedding. Despite having connections, she wasn't one to invite outside people to a family event. The blonde woman waited at the restaurant of The Mayton Inn for some breakfast. It'll be a long drive for them, It was USA, it wasn't practical to use their apparation in a country where everyday seems like a Salem Witchcraft. Teagan's grandfather lent his Dodge Ram truck to them, odd that it was the only available vehicle they have.

Finally getting a call from his best friend meant the wedding date was set. With that in mind, Seth gave formal notice to his work requesting for a week off for personal matters. He packed a duffel bag and a smaller one for his camera before apparating to the area where Ilvermorny was situated. He then apparated to a park near the Boston airport where he would catch a flight to North Carolina. It was still early in the morning which made apparition tricky. He booked a nonstop flight making him arrive there in time for breakfast. Teagan sure knew how to pick a place to meet. Fifteen minutes later, he got off the taxi and made his way inside. No bother checking in as they would sure hit the road afterwards. He quickly spotted the blonde and made a dash to their table. "Teacup!", his voice boomed in the breakfast hall while he had a goofy grin on his face, knowing for sure this would make her protest at the moniker he made. He finally reached the table and placed his bags down. "Where's my hug, woman?", he jokingly said.

Teagan was beginning to get nervous about this upcoming wedding. In three months it'll be over and she smiled at the thought that she will spend the rest of her life with the guy she picked over her dad. Devlin was being political with their lives and she doesn't like it. If her husband-to-be would want to run for election, then she will be by his side. Sipping her hot tea, a booming and familiar voice called upon her making her spat her drink out. Teagan looked around the room and smiled at the people, somewhat apologizing as well.

"Seth! I told you not to call me that." She did not became a Barrister to be called like that. But who can be mad at her best friend? Never she will. Teagan rolled her eyes playfully at the request, of course, she hugged him tightly. "Finally you arrived, I was worried you're not coming. Work finally caught up to you?" Teagan works outside the more serious criminal laws and she stays focused on her family and European laws. Dead bodies are just not her thing.

Seth's laughter could be heard wherever someone was seated inside the breakfast hall. He hugged Teagan tightly, lifting her off her feet for a moment. He set her down before taking a seat across from hers. "Yes, work. Just autopsies and lab tests. It was fairly slow.", he shrugged, not giving more information than was necessary. He knew how his best friend felt about his line of work.

"So, what's for breakfast?", he asked, his stomach growling on cue. He knew they would be on the road an hour from now so they should get something to eat. "Mrs. Benjamin Riley, what's our itinerary for this wedding of yours?', he comically added.

Last edited:
The woman smiled at his ridiculous strength and height, Teagan wasn't that tall. Average height was all she get. She shrugged, "Just not enough crimes lately I guess." Crimes, what does she mean not enough? There were tons in their country as it is. Teagan offered him a seat across from her and handed Seth a menu. "You better pack up them stomach because I'm only stopping for petrol and restroom breaks. Really don't trust American food, although, since brexit along time ago. I can't seem to avoid buying their products. Maybe I should read the label more often." It was great when the union was meticulous of what gets imported but now? She doesn't even know anymore.

The barrister sat back into her chair, crossing her legs underneath the table.
"Well, I saw this cute venue for the wedding. Seems pretty nice for just family and friends and I mean, just for family and friends. I know the family has ties with politics but I don't want that kind of wedding. It's my day, not theirs." Teagan made it clear to her father and grandparents that it is not an election campaign. They had to stick with the plan or they will not get in. "Have you had your tuxedo done already?" She asked. She's paying for the bridesmaid, groomsmen and Seth's clothes for the wedding. She just wanted to know if he already picked a tailor.

Seth just shrugged. It was good that there weren't any crimes to investigate but where's the fun in that? "I should do freelancing stuff then. That way, I can travel the world and do more crime stuff.", he said after a thought. The last time he went on a backpacking trip was when he met Alis Owens, a journalist. Taking the menu from Teagan, he smirked. "Well, you know how I pack my stomach. You better pack yours too, Teacup. Gotta get the energy for the wedding, you know.", he teasingly said with a wiggle of the brows. He signaled to the waiter, taking a deep breath before speaking. "One serving of Two Egg Plate, Blueberry Pecan Pancake, and your Omelette of the Day with pineapple juice. Also, two English Muffin Sandwich and two Waffles for to-go please." He looked at his best friend which he knew would be sporting an amused expression. "I'm not risking starvation on this trip, Teacup.", he justified. He ordered two for the to-go because he knew she would be hungry after all this trip.

Seth nodded, understanding what Teagan meant. He knew all about her family, which came with being best friends of nobility since uni. "Fair enough. Still, you have to remind them though. I wonder how long it would take for the press to get wind of the wedding location and all?", he wondered. Ever since the Liam controversy, there were random reporters who would suddenly approach him for comments. At Teagan's question, he shook his head. "Unless you count the suit I wear to M&M's, I don't have one. I'll leave that to your taste.", he chuckled. He only has one suit and that's what he would often wear to morbidity and mortality conferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back