this can't be true..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
Hey all, first off I want to say Happy Easter to all who celebrate the holiday.

Though for me and friends from school, probably half the school really, it's a sad day. Last night a fire claimed the life of my dear friend Mikey.

He was a brilliant Pianist and singer. He alwats knew how to make a person laugh even in their darkest days. He was the best guy friend O've ever had and will have. I don't even want to think about school tomorrow and seeing everyone cause there'll be the people who don't care and laugh which I'm sure will just break those of us who are hurt even more then we are.

Mike had so many plans, the choir has a trip planned for next weekend to NYC and he was so excited about it. They knew he was in there, but the firefighters couldn't get to him and I just don't know what to do.. Thankfully his Grandmother got out safely and his father has serious burns and is in the Hospital.

So I'm sorry if I don't reply and when I do it's crappy and maybe I'll need this site to get away from everything here in real life. Right now I don't know its just hitting me now that..such a young boy who made such an impact on my life in the past two years is gone. :cry:

-Steph

I'm sorry to hear that Steph.. :(
Stay strong, and take care as well...
And take your time, no need to rush everything out..

Steph,

I'm sorry to hear that.
Don't worry about the topics, just take your time.
I'm here if you want to talk.

:hug: :wub:
Emzies

Thank you. We have a special meeting today from 2-4 at school for grief counsling and hopefully everyone will be little better afterwards. I can barely look at the homepage on facebook so many messages to him and about him. ♥

I am so sorry for your loss Steph. I know how much it sucks to see others laughing and enjoying themselves when something like this has happened.
Just keep strong my love, and take your time.
We're all here for you. ♥

Thank you Donna and Madz.
He wanted us not to cry, but it's hard to do that.
I don't know what to do right now I feel lost but theres no way I can sleep. Hopefully things will get better.

Awh babe, I understand how hard it is, and how hard it is to realize that things will get easier. It's not going to get better automatically, it will take time, especially the first month.
When you find you can, start to try do normal everyday things again, watch some mindless T.V. or play a mindless game.
Don't hold back your emotions. Cry if you need to.
♥ xxx

Steph :(

Im so sorry to hear about your loss, i don't really know what to say. Don't worry about roleplaying, but if it takes your mind off it, go for it.
I hope that the school people won't be too hard on you guys,
Stay strong,
Kate
:hug:

Oh Steph, I'm so sorry !! I know how it feels to loose someone who you love so much and has a huge impact on your life.
As Donna said, it does get better but it takes a while. I'm sure loads of people here, including myself, would be more than happy to talk if you need it.

Sending love and thoughts your way,
Summer
x

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear the news :(

I hope everything's going to fine…

I know how u feel :( I've been there…

Keep strong Steph

We're all here for you :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back