OOC First Name
Mia
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ngawaiata
Sky was not particularly happy with her rose list this year. While she tried not to dislike many people she had an uneasy relationship with some of the girls. It was mostly Gwen who caused her problems. but there were other similar girls who added fuel to the fire. who seemed to think that they were better than anyone else and that flaunting their privilege was a good thing. They were the kind of girls that she was sure made fun of her, her Halloween costume had been about. the kind of girls who seemed to put too much effort into being fake. and the kind of girls who seemed to be filling her delivery list this year. she managed to track down jenna in the lounge and walked over to her. "Jenna" she said as she approached not sure what to say without making it embaressing or being just as fake. "Happy rose day"

@Jenna Irons
((title from yellow by Tegan and sara))

Last edited:
Getting roses served a very important purpose; reminding other people that everyone loved you. Jenna had made a point of spending the day in the most public places possible, waiting for her bounty. She had just opened a magazine and set up in the unofficial Elite Sisterhood corner of the lounge when the next rose in her no doubt endless supply showed up. "Awwww, for me?!" She squealed loudly, flashing a perfect smile and immediately tossing her magazine aside.

sky tried not to wince at the girls response. who was she fooling? Anyone? she tried not to look at the other girls around her. glad that she had the petals for armour. "yes i have a delivery for you. it's a yellow one" she said finding the correct note and handing it over to her with one of the yellow roses, the lest perfect of the ones she had left. it wasn't that tatty, especially given that it had been carried around for half a day. whatever charms the wild patch had put on them to last were holding well. but after the day it was the one looking the most in need of some fresh water.

Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm so sad you're leaving at the end of the year, I'm sure you'll leave a legacy behind we can all learn from.

Love, Gwen

@Gwen Goodwin

Jenna smiled indulgently as she accepted the rose and note, though her smile was somewhat soured when she saw its condition. This rose definitely didn't match up to the one June had sent her. Glancing at the note, she saw it was from Gwen. Well, that was telling. She'd have to keep a closer eye on the younger girl. The note was sweet, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back