Thinking things through.

Luna relaxed at his word. "you sure my hair fine?" she asked, than looking back into the rain she had an eager face on to go back into it.

Bradley noticed Luna's eagerness to get back into the rain and smiled. He then walked out into the rain, and held his arms out..."Come On You...Can I Dance?" He Said Smiling whilst Bowing like a Victorian Person would before dancing with a girl./lady.

Luna joined him, "yes you can" she said, as she cursted to him and then started to dance and teach him how to dance right.

Bradley smiled. "Well that is good news." Bradley then let Luna guide him around.

"Sooo...this whole dancing thing?...How does it work?" The only dancing that Bradley had ever done was with his Grand-Mother when he was about 5 years old, at his Mum and Dad's wedding. His Grand-Parents were the reason why Bradley was always so on edge with everybody that he met. They had always liked him, until his dad's sister had a baby, he was hated by them from that very moment. He was jealous at the time, so caused trouble for his Grand-Parents, but he was only 10, what did they expect? From that moment onwards, Bradley had always felt awkward when dancing, because of the bad memories that came with it, but something felt different right now. Things had changed in the last few minutes, and dancing now made him feel happy, because Bradley had suddenly realised that dancing brought back good memories...not bad ones...

Bradley thought about this as the pair danced together and smiled as he reached the end of his thoughts.

Luna guided him but soon she leted him lead and found out he was good. "wow have you danced this dance before?" she asked, smiling at him.

Bradley smiled, she seemed impressed. "Ummm, Not really, just with my Grand-Parents when I was little..."

A small crowd of teenagers began to tease them as they danced together, with wolf-whistles, and other annoying heckles. Bradley looked at them with a scowl whilst still dancing, "If ya don't like it then go away why don't you?"

Bradley then looked back at Luna and gave her a friendly smile.

Luna smiled at him then looked at them for most were boys. "yeah go ahead and look on don't mean i'll dance with you" she said, then she looked back at bradley and rolled her eyes knowing he would understand.

Bradley smiled as Luna spoke to the boys, then looked at Luna as she rolled her eyes, then laughed.

"Check you out...they're just jealous..."

Luna spun around and enjoyed herself as she started to do a single person solo dance that she learned when she was to small and then she spun into Bradley arms. "yeah" she said, smiling up at him.

Bradley brought Luna into his strong arms as she spun towards him, he then tipped her back, but held her, as her hair flowed back. He giggled slightly as he did this.

As Bradley brought Luna back up again he looked her in the eyes and smiled. Their foreheads were touching from where he had brought Luna back up again..."So, what now?"

The pair of them grew closer, after each second that they spent in each others presence. But he never liked getting to close to people, he had been let down to often in the past.

Luna shrugged as he spun her around. Her eyes were dreamy as she remembered her father dancing her around. "i don't know your move since i got you to dance" she said, as she smiled at him.

Bradley smiled at Luna..."Oh, I guess it is then." Bradley decided to change the type of dancing. He then turned around and jumped into a hand stand, then as he landed back on his feet, he turned back around to face Luna. "I believe it's your turn..." Bradley said and then giggled slightly.

Luna blushed. "um" she said, doing a jump turn flip landing on her hands then rolling over right into Bradley. "sorry" she said, starting to blush.

Bradley giggled as Luna rolled into his feet. He smiled, "Woops."

Bradley then reached down and picked Luna up, with one hand round her back, and the other hand under her knees.

He groaned slightly as he straightened himself out again and giggled slightly. "Sorry, it's not you..." Bradley looked at Luna and smiled as he realised how physically and mentally close they were all of a sudden, "Hello there." He said sarcastically.

Luna smiled, "well hi there" she said, to him and smiled giggling as she turned her head a bit which brought their lips closer.

As Luna's face suddenly became closer to his, Bradley became unsure of his true feelings for Luna. There lips could touch, and they could kiss if he closed the gap, but he didn't know what to do. He liked her as a friend, and he had developed a soft spot for her, but he really wasn't sure.

After a few seconds of thinking, Bradley had made his mind up and kissed her on the lips, for at least 5 Seconds. After the kiss he put Luna down, back onto her feet, but felt unsure of where this was going. "Um..." Bradley then put his hands in his pockets and looked down towards the ground.

Luna looked confused, "sorry just asking" she said, thinking she should just head back to the beach even though it was raining as she turned to walk away back to where she planned to go.

Bradley turned just after Luna had done so, then gently got hold of her arm. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry...it was just...a thing of the moment...Can we just forget it ever happened?"

Luna glanced at his hand on her arm, "i'm not sure if i could" she said, pulling away and wanting to just turn invisable.

Bradley ran to catch up with Luna then placed himself infront of her. "Stop a minute, let me talk." He begged her, he had to get his thoughts out...

Bradley stuttered as he tried to talk, he wasn't sure what was about to come out of his mouth. "Well, I just thought...well we were getting closer by the minute, then you put your face so close to mine...so I just thought...that'd be what you wanted..." Bradley thought for a second..."Wait, you haven't got another half already have you?" He asked hoping he hadn't just tried to kiss a taken girl.

Luna smiled, "yeah i kind of do but i won't tell him your fine i want to be friends with you" she said, smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back