Thinking things through.

Bradley Roberts

Bradley walked across the Harbour, thinking about how miserable his life had been recently.

He walked towards the edge of the sand, and watched as some of the boats moored in for the evening. As the water reached his feet, he walked on and sat down on the top of the small hill of sand that was a few metres away from him.

He was just getting comfortable, when he felt someone's presence walking towards him...

Luna was walking to the water and didn't notice the boy till she pratically bumped into him. "i'm sorry" she said, pushing her hair out of her face. She had been having a bad day and water always cheered her up when she was down and it didn't help she had been listening ot her ipod.

Bradley wasnt in the mood for this kind of clumsyness...but unsure of who was behind him, he lost it.

"Look, will you just get where your needed...I dont need YOU here right n...." Bradley turned round and realised that it was a fairly sweet looking girl who had bumped into him, so he calmed down a bit. "now...look, sorry, I've just had a bad day."

Bradley wiped off the sand that had been kicked onto him accidentaly by the girl...

Then decided to be polite to the girl and stood up and put his hand out for her to shake. "I'm Bradley..."

when the boy named Bradley started to yell that pushed her to the edge. "you know what your not the only one with a bad day my twin won't leave me alone today and I said i was sorry so back off buddy" she said, trying to walk stright but tripped over the log hiden in the sand.

If this was a boy, Bradley would've picked a fight with them.

But it wasnt, she was a girl...a girl who needed a friendly face...and Bradley wasnt really the one to give that to her, but he'd try his best...well...for the meantime anyway...

Bradley saw the girl trip over, so he ran after her, to help her up. "Hey, are you ok? Here..." He held his hand out to her, and as she got to her feet, moved the log out of the way, to avoid any more slip ups, in the near future...

Luna stood up and smiled at him. "thanks sorry i yelled just life" she said, ready to cry but didn't cry infront of people she nodded and started to walk down the beach.

Bradley noticed the tears building up in her eyes...

"Hey, don't worry about it, I'm sorry I yelled to..." Bradley smiled at the girl as he walked with her to check that she was ok. He felt strange smiling...it had been a while since he had last done so...

"I love the harbour...it relaxes me...especially after a bad day like today...do you know what I mean?"

Luna looked at the water. "yeah same here, I'm Luna" she said, holding out her hand to him and didn't notice the log but all of a suddden. "ugh" she said, moving it out of her way.

Bradley accepted the handshake.

"Well, its nice to meet you Luna..." Bradley was being genuinly friendly, which was very unusual for him, he generally liked Luna...

"Silly Log ey? So where are you from?"

Luna giggled at his words. "i'm from here but i go to Drumstrang" she said, blushing that she just let that slip. "so what about you" she asked, smiling at him.

Bradley smiled.

"What...Me? Oh, Ya Know just hanging around the place...I live nearby."

Bradley was surprised to hear that she went to Durmstrang, everyone Durmstrang he knew wasnt that........nice, friendly................or pretty for that matter?...

Bradley picked a rock up a threw it into the empty space in the water...

He then looked a Luna..."So how has your day been? It didn't seem so good until about 5 Minutes ago..."

Luna blushed because she didn't want to talk about it. "it was a huge fight between me and my twin" she said, than blushed.

Bradley sensed Luna's sudden defensiveness, so decided to change the topic...

"Don't you just love it when things calm down around the Harbour...it's amazing..."

Bradley didnt feel like this very often. He was being friendly and sensitive. But he liked Luna, there was something about her that made him feel calm, and relaxed, something Bradley really was not.

Luna smiled as she sat on the sand and looked at the water play among the wind. "yeah it is that why i come here" she said, smiling at him and looking kind of dreamy.

Bradley softened his voice slightly..."Yeah...Me To..."

Bradley caught Luna's eye...He smiled back at her then laughed as things started to feel a bit awkward...

"Ah Dear..." Bradley giggled slightly. "It would be a girl like you who turns me soppy ey?"

Luna looked at him suprised. "i'm so sorry don't know what you mean kind of got lost there for a moment" she said, looking at the ground and blushing.

Luna smiled at her. "haha but i like this you" she smiled at him, than blushed.

Bradley smiled at Luna, then crouched down, and began to make a sand-castle, he laughed at the water from the harbour, as it was getting slightly rough, it came through in a wave, and soaked Bradley, aswell as knocking over his sand-castle. He stood up and laughed, "Yeah, thanks for that."

Bradley suddenly noticed the clouds turn grey, infact, they were almost black.

"Woah, Hey, it looks like a storm's on it's way, wanna go somewhere indoors?"

Luna stood and smiled. "sure" she said, but as she said it it started to pour and Luna giggled for she was wearing black lucky her. "or we could dance in the rain" she said, giggling as she twirled around.

Bradley giggled, then smiled at Luna, "Yeah, we could."

Bradley then took hold of Luna's hand, and put his other hand on Luna's back, like he had seen the proffessionals do on the telly, then he jokingly started to dance.

Bradley stopped the dancing with a fit of giggles. "I'm hopeless at dancing...as you have just seen..." The minute he said that a thunder storm hit, so he grabbed Luna's hand, and ran to an indoor Ice-Cream Parlour with her, that was just across the road. Bradley laughed, as he attemtped to dry himself off a bit by wiping his clothes. "I'm soaked..." Bradley looked at Luna, then smiled, and laughed again.

Luna dried herself off and smiled at him. "what is my hair messed up?" she asked, patting her hair and hoping it didn't look a mess.

Bradley laughed, "No, your hair looks fine, I'm just in fits of laughter..." Bradley didn't even finish the word laughter, he was too busy trying not to giggle./laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back