Thinking things through.

Bradley sighed with relief when she mentioned being friends again. "Oh good, just friends ey? Always been that way." Bradley smiled at Luna. "So, whose your boy friend then? Cute?" He said, jokingly.

Luna got sad then for she hadn't seen him in awhile, "i don't know" she said, feeling tears.

Bradley's smile faded as he spotted Luna look about she was about to cry. "Are you okay?" He said rubbing up and down her arm softly. "So whats your boys name then?" He said, whilst smiling softly at her.

Luna smiled, "James Lock" she said, leaning into him for strength for James hadn't been with her all week and she sent him owls but he never returned them.

Bradley smiled, that name rang a bell. "Oh, I think I know his face, seen him around, heard his name around the place, don't really know him tho, how long have you been together for then?" When she leant into him, Bradley wasn't sure whether to hug Luna, he had found a new interest in boys recently, but still wasn't quite sure.

Luna pulled away, "forget it it's nothing" she said, drying the tears as it started to rain again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back