Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow rose for @Jordan Harris

Nicole made a point to look as busy as possible as she loitered near the Hufflepuff table, digging in her bag and rearranging her roses just in case Connor was anywhere nearby. The last thing she wanted was to bump into him today when she already had enough on her plate. Thankfully Nicole knew her next delivery from Quidditch, glad when she spotted Jordan Harris' curly hair not far down the table. "Jordan Harris! Hello!" She called, skirting past a few fourth years who where getting to their feet. "I have a rose for you. Happy Valentine's!" Nicole announced, producing the rose with a flourish.

Jordie was grabbing a quick bite when he heard his name. Again? Jordie swallowed quickly and half stood, taking the offered rose with a bright smile. "Hi! It's Jordie, thank you!" He spoke, tucking the flower into his curls with the others he'd received.

"Right, Jordie, sorry," Nicole corrected, smothering a smile as Jordie tucked the flower into his hair. "That's um. Very cute collection you've got there. I wish my hair wasn't so straight that's a great idea," she said, passing along the note for the rose as well.

Jordie,

Thank you for being my friend. I thought maybe you would like this.

From Louis.

Jordie chuckled, fluffing some of his curls. "It's a b*tch to control sometimes but I love it," He teased her with a playful wink. "How's your Valentines going, Nicole?" He asked. "Did you get a rose from your own curly haired hunk yet?" He teased playfully. If there was anyone in school who had crazier curls than he did, it would be the Skey brothers.

Nicole let out a startled laugh when Jordie swore and winked at her, nodding in understanding. "I have this great hair potion I use for frizz, if you like I can give you the recipe," she offered. "It's going... Busily," she decided, brushing a piece of hair from her face and frowning when Jordie brought up Ajax. In sense. "Curly haired hunk, huh," she said dubiously, snorting and shaking her head. "No not yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Merlin knows whoever's got it is probably running all over the school looking for me. Hope you're not too worn out too," she said with a commissariat smile.

Jordie lit up as she offered a potion to help with frizz. "Merlin, yes please!" He agreed immediately. He chuckled as she repeated what he called Ajax. "Hey, what can I say, you have taste," He smirked playfully. He chuckled again as she said her deliverers had to chase her down. He waved a hand as she spoke about him, shrugging. "Bah, it's a good work out!" He grinned. "Gotta stay in shape for my admirers," He joked, striking a pose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back