Thinking About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
`there your brothers or cousins.`she lkaughed `you would be able to talk to them aimlessly`she continued to laugh.`you dont know the people there from school`she giggled `anyway for one i sorta do to you ,i mean were always saying random thing and getting on to random topics`she giggled

"All of my conversations end up being random." He shrugged. "Well...most of them at least. Go random with my mum and she'll bite your head off." Steve laughed. "She's not much of a random person and she doesn't like it when people act it. She thinks it's stupid idiotic behaviour."

`well ten you better not let me talk any more randomness`she giggled.`or else you dont know what i could do for you.`she released her grip on him.`well idiotic behavior to tom and izzy is all having fun, you know having a laugh.`she said plainly`anyway you going to stop me and my randomness?`

Steve shook his head. "What kind of a person would I be if I stopped you being who you are??" He laughed then traced his fingers along the outline of her face. "You're so beautiful." He smiled as he held her close to him.

"well i spose you would be someone who just loves me lots in order to want to hear me every huor of the day,you very understanding oving me just exactly te way i am, and ilove you so i am sure you dont mind me.`she giggled `i may be beautiful but what are you then,`she asked.`and youcontinualy tell me how beautiful i am.`

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back