Thinking About You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve had been about to say Go on then. Prove it. But he was too late. She was already proving it. He could feel her delicate arms wrapped around him and her soft breath on his skin. It was like heaven in his eyes and he loved it. If this was what heaven was really like then he couldn't wait to die so he could live this every second of the day. Steve's hands rubbed up and down her back as he kissed her back.

Caley shivered as steve ran his hands up and down her back.she pulled away and led him upstairs as she had a slight suspision of someone walking in at some point.as soon as they reached the top of the stairs she started to kiss him again.she loved it.she loved him.she loved life.she rewrapped her arms around him and led him further towards her room.

Steve walked with Caley as she lead him up the stairs. Before they reached her room, he picked her up and carried her into it then put her on the bed. He held the kiss for most of the time that he was carrying her. He didn't want to let go of her. He just kept his grip on her until he put her on the bed then he led next to her.

Caley wrapped her arms tighty around him as he picked her up, she wasnt one for being bicked up.As he lked her down on the bed she sat up and pulled him down next to her.she continued the kiss not wanting to let it drop she brought her hands up under his top before pulling him down carefully on top of her self.

Steve laughed when he got pulled down on top of Caley. His hands went either side of her body on the bed so his weight wasn't on her. He could feel his heart rate increasing as he continued to kiss her. Her warm hands felt like silk on his cold chest.

Caleys heart rate had been increasing the whole time she had been with steve.she wrapped her arms tightly around him and shut her eyes she loved being with him and it just made it easier to think about him..`i love you so much`she said fumbling with the butons of her own top underneath steve.

Steve smiled as he looked in to her gem like eyes. "I love you too." When he felt her undoing her buttons on her top, he did the same to his own. He left it hanging over his shoulders once the buttons were un done.

`i think you will find i love you more`she said knowing they had covered it earlier that day.she took hold of his top once he had undone it and dragged it backwards, off of his shoulders.`and i also think that i can re prove it if you dont believe me or do you believe me?`she asked giggling and shutting her eyes once more and rubbing her hands up his back.

Steve sat up slightly to take his top off then he leant back down and kissed Caley. "I think I'm going to need more proof." He grinned cheekily at her. There was a glint in his eye as he said it and he couldn't help but laugh.

Hearing what steve had said she tightly wrapped her arms around him and slowly loosened them as she kissed him the best that she could. She was slowly wearing herself out but she would prove it even if it made her so tierd that she slept all day long.She ruffled up his hair and re shut her eyes taking a deap breath and kissing him again

Steve laughed when Caley ruffled up his hair. He brushed some of her hair out of her face then kissed her just below her ear. "Am I right in saying your family wont be home anytime soon??" The last time Caley had said they weren't going to be home for a while they had been but he didn't care. He liked her family more than he liked his own.

I right in every single way that is possible otherwise we wouldnt be here right now `she said giggling and kissing him again. `you know that even if they were going to be home right now you would still be welcome here no one or anything would make me get you to leave.`she said looking him in the eye.she continued to kiss him.

"I know." Steve smiled. His hand rubbed up and down the side of her body. "I prefer your family to mine. My house is nothing but screaming and shouting and every one getting in fights with each other over nothing. It's more peaceful here." Steve remembered the time when he said he never wanted to leave his family because he found it too much fun there.

`How can you say that, if they wernt alive then neither would you and you wouldnt of met me or my family.` She said `and anyway you havent been here when we have had a full house its chaos and barely anywhere we can move`she siad giggling as he rubed his hand along her side.would he ever remember she thought.`i love you `she said she really did and wouldnt have it any other way.

Steve laughed. "Yeah, maybe. I still prefer it here though." He shrugged. "Anyway, a full house here can't be anywahere near as bad as a full house at my place." He thought for a second. " A full house at my place would be...about...thirty people. It's a good thing we have a big living room."

`yeah i spose your right, but you have a large house so it doesnt really matter,but my house is so small`she said giggling.`ill be gald whene i move out at this rate it seems like forever.`she said looking at him in the eyes. the last few words kept rolling over in her head.

"You wouldn't last one week in my house." Steve laughed as he kept his eyes on her. "I bet, if we switched houses for a week, you would crack." He wondered whether the two of them would actually do that. Then again, he didn't want to put Caley through that.

`your very right i would never cope,never in the whole world.`she giggled`you are 1 hundred and ten percent correct.`she thought about what would happen if they did swap she knew that she wouldnt and couldnt do it.`anyway when ric is around you would never cope with tom and him they never shut up.`

"That's normal at my place." Steve shrugged. "Get Lily and Jerrod in the same room and they never stop talking. Wht's worse than them though is Stacy and Odie. The two of them talk and super fast speed about weird girly girl stuff and no body ever understands a single word of it."

`oh so are you saying that i talk jiberish too?`she said rolling over and curling up into a ball.`im a girl so obviously i do to.`she was just doing it to see what he would do and knew perfectly well that he may hate her for it.she rolled back over and leapt towards him.

Steve laughed when she leapt on him. "No." He wrapped his arms around her back and held her close. "You're a girl but you're not a girly girl. You don't care about fashion and make up the way they do. Believe me, you'd never be able to keep up with them."

`how do you know if i am or not?`she challenged.`have you even seen me when im with my friends we dont shut up,trust me i may not be as bad as them but i barely ever shut up.`she laughed`and believe me i do care about it i just dont follow it much.` she giggled and rested her head on his chest

Steve shook his head. "Not the way they do." He grinned. "If they're not in the latest fashions they go mental." He shrugged. "I suppose I'm quite a chatter box if I'm with the right people but most of the time I keep to myself."

`ok i guess that they talk more iberish than me but i do still talk alot`she laughed`i can still go mental if i dont see you in ages you dont know how ive been whilst ive been shut in that school`she said hugging him tightly.`And who could*the right people*be ?`she asked him

"Umm..." Steve thought about it for a second. "Probably Nick, Paul and Jasper. They're my three best friends so I'd guess them." He smiled at her. "Go on then. Who do you talk jiberish to??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back