Thinking about him.

Kenneth Hickman-Vallender

OOC First Name
Taneaka
Wand
15" Maple and Essence of Silver Thistle
Kenny sat against a wall, thinking about Josh. Only last month, he had thought he was straight and now he had a boyfriend. He loved Josh and wanted to spend the rest of his life with him. This was his first true love and he hoped it would never end.
Kenny looked out over the grounds and heaved a sigh. He still had no idea how he was going to break it to his parents and that was going to be the hardest part of it all.

Mark walked around the grounds with his head full of thoughts. How could he go out with the girl that he wanted to as her big brother would kill him if he even looked at her in a way that displeased him, and that is most ways by the way. As he walked he spotted a friendly face that he might be able to talk to.... Or not. He walked over to kenny and noticed that he looked in a world of his own aswell. He smiled ad sat next to him. "Heya mate, how have you been. You look alittle troubled, whats up?"

Kenny turned when he heard a familiar voice. "Oh. Hey Mark." He shrugged when Mark said he looked troubled. "Well, I found out I'm gay and now I'm dating a guy I'm madly in love with but I still don't know how I'm going to tell my parents." Kenny didn't know how Mark would react to this but he figured that telling people he was gay would show who his real friends were. "You??"

Mark looked at him puzzled. After all it wasnt long ago that they had been looking at girls together. Mark diddn't really mind him being gay and he was still the same Kenny that he was before so who cares. Mark gave him a alittle punch on the shoulder. "well good for you mate, im also glad to hear that you acctually have someone in your life and that your not a lonly little boy after all." Mark laughed abit then nodded his head. " Well i have a crush on a girl that goes to HNZ and if her brother ever found out then he would kill me. So i carnt really be with her. Also my cousin died but thats not that bad i diddnt really know him very well. Oh and my best friend is in love with my other cousin who is more like a sister to me." He shrugged, Marks life was getting pretty complicated now.

Kenny frowned. "Wow. Suddenly my life doesn't seem so complicated." Kenny laughed. "So, who is she?? Who's her brother?? How did your cousin die?? Who's your best friend and who's your cousin??" Kenny had always been nosey and he didn't want to change that.

Mark chuckled. " Well my best friend is Tyson Mathews and he likes alexia smith from HNZ and he also likes Morgan chase although her brother is so protective of her he is scared of him. Although i dont mind him, he seems cool. My cousin was killed by a unforgivable curse and the girl i like is Cecily Keirnan and you better not tell Jake because he really would kill me." He looked at kenny sternly for a moment. He had never felt this way towards a girl and diddnt want anyone to mess it up.

"Morgan Chase??" Kenny grinned. "She's the sister of my boyfriend. She's pretty. I'll give her that. Yor frend, Tyson, must have good taste." Kenny cringed at the next bit. "Unforgivable curse?? How come??" Kenny couldn't believe that any person would be so heartless as to kill someone. Then Kenny laughed. "You better hope Jay doesn't find out or he will have your headn a plate." He continued to laugh. "Don't worry though. I won't tell him."

Mark inhaled deeplynhaled deeply and ran his hand through his hair before graabbing aload. " I dont know why they did it, its not like i can ask him because hes dead and wont be saying much anymore and i dont know who killed him so i carnt ask him eigher. And its not taste that Tyson has its any pretty girl that even speaks to him he will fall for. Morgan just happend to be cuter than a few and happend to be nice towards him and bish bash bosh she has a god dam stalker that wont shut up about her untill he meets my cousin. Although i must admit, if he diddnt fancy her i would have probably had a go for her." He laughed alittle then let go of his hair befor sighing. " I think that you and Josh ,make a cute couple together. Have you done anything with him or is it just a kissing think?" Mark chuckled then looked up at him waiting for an answer.

"Rough." Kenny sighed. "His close famly must have taken that hard. Are the ministry looking for whoever did it??" enny had never been a fan of the ministry but he was proud of them when they found murderers and locked them away. "Tyson doesn't sound like the kinda guy who's going to do well with girls." Kenny laughed slightly. "And so far it's jut been kissing. I don't know whether I want to do anymore or not." He shrugged as he looked at Mark. He only just realised that he thought Mark was quite cute. Ken smiled to himself at the thought.

Mark shrugged. His family werent too botherd, Riley was but diddnt show it. Ashton probably diddnt care at all and Alexia diddnt no yet. " I dont no if they are, im not too sure about any of it. " Yeah Tyson is terrible at girls, he is too clingy with them and i have to do most of the leg work anyway so you know. And i think its good that you havent really done much with Josh, not that i dont want you too. I just think that its nice that you are going slow with him. It will keep the eximent in there more and it will be something to look foward to." Mark smiled at Kenny. He diddnt mind that he was gay, it was just what you choose to do really. Mark thought about a few good lokoing guys and then some ugly as girls and knew which one he would choose.

"I'd hate for someone close to me to die. It'd be hell." Kenny wasn't good at making friends but the people he did make friends with, he stuck by no matter what. "I can't handle people who are too clingy. I like it when someone's clingy now and then but not all day every day." He grinned at how understanding Mark was. "I like it too. I onlyfound out last month that I was gay so I don't want to push my boundries. Josh is cool with it though. He says he's hapy to wait till I'm ready." Kenny shrugged.

Mark nodded. " Same i dont like people too clingy. I think that if Josh is prepared to wait for you then that is a good thing because it means that he really likes you for you and not what you are willing to do." Mark sighed. If only everyone was like that. It seemed that Mark never jknew what to do with himself, he feltlike he had no purpose. He sighed heavily

"Yeah." Kenny smiled. "Josh is amazing." His mind wandered to thoughts of Josh. He snapped out of it and looked at Mark. "So, are you going to have a go to see if Cecily wants to go out with you??" He didn't know how much Cecily knew about Mark's crush on her so he thought this was probably the best way to ask without sounding as if he was asking personal questions.

Mark looked at Kenny. " Well when we wrote to each other i said i had a crush on a girl that went to hogwarts and the Cece knew her well. Then she said that she had a crush on a boy, so i carnt tell her because that will put her in an awkward place. Anyway she goes to a different school to me so we wont see each other very often." Mark sighed, he was thinking of joining hogwarts so that he could see her more but diddnt know if her could leave Tyson to fend for himself.

"Perhaps she's doing the same and its you she has a crush on." Kenny shrugged. "I dunno. Like I've said before; I don't understand girls. They're all into shoes and bags and clothes. I can't handle it." Kenny laughed "I suppose I should have realised earlier that I was gay. I can't stand dating girls so what other explanation could there be??"

Mark considered the idea of Cece doing the same as him, the thought made him smile hugely. He would write to her when he next got the chance. He laughed at what Kenny said, it was true. Most girls were just obsessed with those three things. " Well maybe it was because all the girls you knew were obsessed with shoes bags and clothes. I mean i know a few girls that arnt obsessed like that. Although if i must say, Josh is very.....girly" Mark laughed as he said it.

"I haven't met any that haven't liked at least one of them." Kenny shrugged as he thought about all the girls he'd met. They were all shallow and liked nothing more than shopping and having guys flirt with them. That seemed to be the problem Kenny had; all the girls he attracted were shallow and undatable. "Yeah. I suppose he is kinda." He laughed when he thought about Josh's actions and ow girly they actually were. He hadn't noticed it before but now that Mark mentioned it, Kenny realise how right he was.

Mark laughed. " I carnt believe you diddnt spot that and you spend more time around him than you do." He sighed, he had been feling bad about something and it was just eating away at him. As Kenny was there closest person near him and he could trust him he decided to tell him. " Kenny can i tell you something, its been eating at me for sometime now."

"I don't look at him in that way." He laughed. "I see him as my boyfriend, not a girl." He laughed again. Then he frowned curiously. "Yeah, sure. You can tell me anything. I promise I wont tell. I'll keep it a secret." He moved closer to Mark so he could hear him better.

Mark smiled, that soon disspeared though. " You no i mentioned that Tyson is going out with morgan. Well its just that i dont feel to good about it i mean he was her second choice. She settled for him and it doesnt seem to good." He sighed. He diddnt no what to do about it. He felt like he was drowning in problems with nothing to hold onto to stay over them.

"Just leave him to it." Kenny shrugged. "If they wrap it up then they can have a good time otherwise they'll end it and you and Tyson can get on with your lives without her." Kenny smiled at him. "I could probably talk to Morgan and see if it's what she really wants."

Mark shook his head. " Yeah i suppose your right. There is no need to talk to her about it, its up to them to talk and maybe the other person." He sighed. " Why are relationsships so hard Kenny, i was always told that they were easy." He remembered when he was little watching happy couples in the street and thought that they looked easy but boy was e wrong

Kenny shrugged again. "You just need to find the right person. Remember when I said I'd never had a girlfriend. I was looking at the wrong people. Once you find the right peon it's easy." He smiled. Kenny found it easy being with Josh because he felt so comfy with him. He wasn't scared to show the real him.

Mark nodded. " Well maybe Cece is the right girl for me, i mean when im with her its like she all that matters and i havent even looked at another girl since i met her. Ohwell i will just have to wait untill the next break to see her again." Mark ruffled his hair up then sighed. " Its weird how much we get on and this is only the second time we have acctually met." Mark laughed a little at this

"Then go for her. Ignore what Jay says. If you think she's the girl for you then go for it. Nobody can stop you from being in love." Kenny smiled. "Do you think I'd be going out with Josh if I cared what people thought about it. I love him, he loves me. That's all it needs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back