Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Renata <3
Wand
Knotted 13" Sturdy Pear Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Eugene had thought about asking Renata to the dance but in the end he had decided that he shouldn't. He had things to be doing and she probably didn't want to be stuck with him, didn't want to waste her night when he wouldn't have a whole lot of time to spend on it. So he'd come alone, arrived as the ball was getting started and now a few hours had passed and he was finally getting himself a drink and some food and sitting down. he had never been jealous of the couples at these balls. He'd never been that interested in dating really, but now...now he could feel a little of it. The ease and fun that it appeared some of these people had and he was sitting alone in mostly his school uniform having just taken pictures most of the night. Maybe it was time for him to think about dating.

Elizabella was waiting Louis but she looked around and seen Gene. She walked closer him for small talk. "Hi" She warmaly say to her friend and started with some food take to the plate. " I will be for small talk, I wait Louis. How about you?" Bella asked.

Eugene glanced up at bella, "Hey Bella," he replied with a smile. "Louis Alcott? Is it a date?" he asked. "Oh, I'm working," he told her, he had his camera in front of him and then glanced back up at her. "Though I am taking a break right now,"

"No, no, no! It's Louis Vernier from Hufflepuff house and he is just a good friend. I don't wanted sit hufflepuff coomon room and cry." She smiled him and was a little eating again when she was stop talked. "Can me picture please? Our i can help you?" Bella asked.

Eugene nodded, he didn't know Louis Vernier very well but he didn't mind. "Would you have been crying had he not come with you?" Eugene said with a little alarm, he wasn't a good partner for these things because he worked so much during them, more than he needed to. "I can take your picture if you'd like, but unfortunately you can't help me, it needs to be accio people who help,"

"You think he would be not came? I not sure realy but i hope something fun tonight find." She explain him. "How i can join accio is alredy to late?" Bella was happy that he will be take some pictures with here.

Eugene wasn't sure what she meant, he was just a little concerned that she was that upset about not having a date or a friend date to this. "Oh, we're not looking for any help currently, Accio isn't really like other clubs, there needs to be a spot available, and a track record or interest in photography," he replied. As far as he knew Bella liked plants and not pictures. He'd never seen her with camera.​

"I am interesting photography, i just don't have a time. Always greenhouse and work shop. " She told him. "Are you interesting dating? Why don't have shcool something of dating and find the right one?" She asked. Louis seemed didn't came and was a little woried.

Eugene was surprised he had never figured that she had been interested in photography, she had never mentioned it before. Or he didn't remember her ever mentioning it before. He glanced towards the crowd of people, spotting Renata speaking to a young girl and he wondered if dating her would be that. The right one. "Oh, I don't have time for dating," he said finally moving his gaze back to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back