Things I will not to do at HNZ

•I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.

•I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.

•I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.

•I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.

•It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.

•I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.

•I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.

•I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.

•If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.

•I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.

•I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations

•I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton

•I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes

•I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken

•I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"

•I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.

•I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin

•I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"

•I will not chew on any of my roomies this year

•I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.

•I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.

•I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.

•I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.

•I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.

•I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.

•I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"

•I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.

•I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.

•I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.

•I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".

•I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.

•I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells

•I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.

•I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl

I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.

I will not torture Griffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best

*I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
*I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
*I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
*I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
*It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
*I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
*I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
*I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
*If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
*I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
*I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
*I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
*I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
*I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
*I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
*I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
*I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
*I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
*I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
*I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
*I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
*I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
*I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
*I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
*I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
*I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
*I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
*I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
*I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
*I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
*I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
*I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells
*I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
*I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl
*I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
*I will not torture Griffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best
{would like to see wittle slytherin try xD }
*No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
*House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
*I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
*There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.

*I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
*I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
*It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
*I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
*I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
*If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
*I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
*I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
*I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
*I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
*I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
*I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
*I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
*I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
*I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
{would like to see wittle slytherin try xD }
*No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
*There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
*I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking

{would like to see wittle slytherin try }
*I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.

*I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful"

*I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.

*I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored

*I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored
*I will not argue with my roommates.

[ul]
[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li]I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[li]I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
[li]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
[li]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[li]I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[li]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li]I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[li]I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[li]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[li]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li]I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[li]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li]I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li]I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
[li]I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
[li]I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells
[li]I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
[li]I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl
[li]I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[li]I will not torture Griffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best
[li]No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
[li]House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
[li]I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
[li]There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[li]I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking
[li]I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.
[li]I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful"
[li]I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.
[li]I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored
[li]I will not argue with my roommates.
<LI>[li]When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.[/li][/ul]

Last edited by a moderator:
[ul]
[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li]I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[li]I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
[li]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
[li]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[li]I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[li]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li]I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[li]I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[li]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[li]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li]I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[li]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li]I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li]I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
[li]I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
[li]I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells
[li]I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
[li]I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl
[li]I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[li]I will not torture Griffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best
[li]No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
[li]House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
[li]I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
[li]There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[li]I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking
[li]I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.
[li]I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful"
[li]I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.
[li]I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored
[li]I will not argue with my roommates.
[li]When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
<LI>[li] Fuffy does not want a flee coller I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.[/li][/ul]

# I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
# I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
# I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
# I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
# It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
# I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
# I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
# I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
# If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
# I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
# I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
# I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
# I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
# I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
# I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
# I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
# I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
# I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
# I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
# I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
# I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
# I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
# I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
# I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
# I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
# I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
# I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
# I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
# I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
# I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
# I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
# I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells
# I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
# I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl
# I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
# I will not torture Griffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best
# No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
# House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
# I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
# There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
# I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking
# I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.
# I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful"
# I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.
# I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored
# I will not argue with my roommates.
# When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
# Fuffy does not want a flee coller I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
#I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.

# I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
# I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
# It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
# I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
# I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
# If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
# I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
# I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
# I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
# I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
# I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
# I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
# I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
# I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
# I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
# No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
# There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
# I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored
# When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
# Fuffy does not want a flee coller I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
#I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
#I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
#I will not use Invisibility Cloaks to sneak into the Girls Dorm.

#I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
#I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
#I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
#I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast

#I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
#I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
#I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
#I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast
#I will not put stink bombs in the Professors bed and their offices

#I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants

[ul][li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li] I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[li] I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[li] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li] I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[li] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
[li] I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to eliminate competition.
[li] I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes.
[li] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
[li] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li] I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.
[li] I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin!"
[li] I will not chew on any of my roomies this year.
[li] I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[li] I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[li] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li] I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[li] I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[li] I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[li] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li] I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[li] I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
[li] I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
[li] I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells.
[li] I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
[li] I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl.
[li] I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[li] I will not torture Gryffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best.
[li] No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
[li] House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
[li] I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
[li] There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[li] I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking.
[li] I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.
[li] I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful".
[li] I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.
[li] I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
[li] I will not argue with my roommates.
[li] When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
[li] Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
[li] I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
[li] I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
[li] I will not use Invisibility Cloaks to sneak into the Girls Dorm.
[li] I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
[li] I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
[li] I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
[li] I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
[li] I will not put stink bombs in the Professors bed and their offices.
[li] I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
[li] I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
[li] I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
[li] I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
[li] I will not hand out fortune cookies in Divination.
Code:
[list][*] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*] I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[*] I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[*] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[*] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[*] I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[*] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[*] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[*] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
[*] I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to eliminate competition.
[*] I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes.
[*] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
[*] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[*] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[*] [s]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.[/s]
[*] I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin!"
[*] I will not chew on any of my roomies this year.
[*] I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[*] I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[*] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[*] I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[*] I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[*] I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[*] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[*] I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[*] I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[*] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[*] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
[*] I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
[*] I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells.
[*] I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
[*] I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl.
[*] I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[*] I will not torture Gryffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best.
[*] No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
[*] House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
[*] I will not greet Professor Savannah London with "What's new, pussycat?"
[*] There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[*] I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking.
[*] I will not use History of Magic class as nap time.
[*] I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful".
[*] I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.
[*] I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
[*] I will not argue with my roommates.
[*] When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
[*] Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
[*] I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
[*] I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
[*] I will not use Invisibility Cloaks to sneak into the Girls Dorm.
[*] I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
[*] I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
[*] I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
[*] I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
[*] I will not put stink bombs in the Professors bed and their offices.
[*] I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
[*] I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
[*] I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
[*] I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
[*] I will not hand out fortune cookies in Divination.

#I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants
#I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony

[ul][li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
[li] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
[li] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li] I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
[li] I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[li] No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
[li] There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[li] I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
[li] When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
[li] Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
[li] I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
[li] I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
[li] I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
[li] I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
[li] I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
[li] I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
[li] I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
[li] I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
[li] I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
[li] I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
[li] I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin Day.
Code:
[list][*] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[*] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[*] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[*] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
[*] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
[*] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[*] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[*] [s]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.[/s]
[*] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[*] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[*] I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[*] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[*] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
[*] I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.
[*] No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
[*] There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth House at Hogwarts, and I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
[*] I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
[*] When Death Eaters and members of Order of the Phoenix duel, it is more appropriate to run away than to try to sell my classmates popcorn and drinks for triple price.
[*] Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
[*] I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
[*] I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
[*] I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
[*] I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
[*] I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
[*] I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
[*] I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
[*] I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
[*] I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
[*] I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
[*] I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin day.

[ul]
[li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li] I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.[li] I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl.
[li] I will not talk to anyone while the professor is explaining in class.[li] I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
[li] I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.[li] I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
[li] I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
[li] I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin day. [li]I decided not to attempt the Imperius curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor"

[li] I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin day.
[li] I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
[li] I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
[li] I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
[li] Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.

[li] I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
[li] I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
[li] Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.
[li] How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies.

# I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
# I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to eliminate competition.
# I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes.
# I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
# I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.
# I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin!"
# I will not chew on any of my roomies this year.
# I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
# I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells.
# I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl.
# I will not torture Gryffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best.
# No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
# House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
# I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking.
# I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful".
# I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
# Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
# I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
# I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
# I will not use Invisibility Cloaks to sneak into the Girls Dorm.
# I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
# I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
# I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
# I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
# I will not put stink bombs in the Professors bed and their offices.
# I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
# I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
# I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
# I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
# I will not hand out fortune cookies in Divination.
# I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
# I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin day.
# I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
# I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
# I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
# Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.
# How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
# I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.

# I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
# I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to eliminate competition.
# I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes.
# I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken."
# I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.
# I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin!"
# I will not chew on any of my roomies this year.
# I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!"
# I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells.
# I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl.
# I will not torture Gryffindors until they say that Slytherin is the best.
# No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
# House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
# I will not sign naughty things while the teachers are not looking.
# I will not refer to showering as "Giving the ghosts an eyeful".
# I will not attempt to bungie jump off of the Astronomy tower because I am bored.
# Fluffy does not want a flee collar. I should stop trying to put one on him if I want to live.
# I will not poke the ghosts with my wand, nor as them if they are hallograms created by 'the man'.
# I will not toss that wand I found on the ground into the fire.
# I will not use Invisibility Cloaks to sneak into the Girls Dorm.
# I will not try to use Slytherin first years as skateboards, baseball bats or crash-landing pads, no matter how much they look like said objects.
# I will not put a flea collar, studded collar or leash on Andy, nor will I try to make her play "fetch" with Slytherins' wands.
# I will not attempt to do the Cell Block Tango on the house tables during a meal, no matter how much I practised
# I will not record the professors singing in the shower and play it at breakfast.
# I will not put stink bombs in the Professors bed and their offices.
# I will not switch the magical plants with muggle plants, then ask Professor Styx to teach us how to cook with the vegetables that are on said plants.
# I will not put down 42 as the answer to every question on the exams, even if it is the answer to life, the universe, and everything.
# I will not tell people that I am the Defense Against the Boring Classes Professor.
# I will not encourage first years to build a treehouse in the whomping willow.
# I will not hand out fortune cookies in Divination.
# I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
# I must not declare a Hug-A-Slytherin day.
# I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
# I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
# I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
# Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.
# How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
# I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.
# I will not refer to the potions classroom as Kitchen Stadium

[ul]
[li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li] How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
[li] I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.
[li] I will not refer to the potions classroom as Kitchen Stadium
</B>[li] <B>I must not invite Jaden west into the Cavern on the night of a full moon for a midnight snack
Code:
[list]
[*] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*] I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.
[*] I will not swap the sorting hat into Indiana Jone's hat during the sorting ceremony.
[*] I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
[*] I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
[*] I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
[*] Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.
[*] How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
[*] I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.
[*] I will not refer to the potions classroom as Kitchen Stadium
[*] I must not invite Jaden west into the Cavern on the night of a full moon for a midnight snack
[*]

[ul]
[li] How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
[li] I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.
[li] I will not refer to the potions classroom as Kitchen Stadium
[li] I must not invite Jaden west into the Cavern on the night of a full moon for a midnight snack
[li] I will not threaten to throw Andy Hydran into the Lake. Even if I am joking.
[li] I will not attempt to sneak into the Gryffindor common room, dressed as my brother.
Code:
[font=Georgia][list]
[*] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*] I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin.
[*] I should not attempt the Imperius Curse on Professor Styx to force him to dance the Macarana whenever he hears the words "Good Morning Professor".
[*] I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
[*] I will not put a paper sign on a centaur's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
[*] Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions, soI will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make.
[*] How many muggles does it take to screw in a light bulb is not an appropriate question to ask in muggle studies
[*] I will not send naughty messages around the great hall with my owl.
[*] I will not refer to the potions classroom as Kitchen Stadium
[*] I must not invite Jaden west into the Cavern on the night of a full moon for a midnight snack
[*] I will not threaten to throw Andy Hydran into the Lake. Even if I am joking.
[*] I will not attempt to sneak into the Gryffindor common room, dressed as my brother.
[/spolier]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back