Things I will not to do at HNZ

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Oh so I have seen these icons all the time but have never seen just how far they can go. Let's see if we can make it together shall we ^_^ Things on the list can be either IC or OOC ^_^

Things I will not do at HNZ
[ul]
[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
<LI>[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[*]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[*]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[*]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[ul]
[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]
[li]
[li]
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[*]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[ul]
[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li]
[li]
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[li]
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[*]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[*]
[*]
[*][/list]

[ul]
[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[*]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[*]
[*][/list]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations.
[li]
<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[*] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[*] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[*]
[*][/list]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
[list][*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.[*]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[*]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[*]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[*]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[*]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[*]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[*]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[*] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[*] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[*]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[*][/list]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.</LI>[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I am not allowed to follow Potions instuctions backwards to see what happens.[li]I will not run and hid everytime a teacher calls my name.[/li][/ul]

[ul]<LI>[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I am not allowed to follow Potions instuctions backwards to see what happens.[li]I will not run and hid everytime a teacher calls my name.[li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li]<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.</LI>[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I am not allowed to follow Potions instuctions backwards to see what happens.[li]I will not run and hid everytime a teacher calls my name.[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken'[li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][/li][/ul]

[ul]<LI>[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I am not allowed to follow Potions instuctions backwards to see what happens.[li]I will not run and hid everytime a teacher calls my name.[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken'[li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li][li]<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken<LI>[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!" :wub:[/li][/ul]

Code:
[list][*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.[*]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[*]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[*]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[*]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[*] I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[*]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[*]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[*]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[*] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[*] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[*]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[*]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes[*]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken[*]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit.  Sit.  Good puppy!" :wub:[/list]

[ul]
[li]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
<LI>[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two female Werewolves get together.[/li][/ul]

Code:
[list]
[*]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*]I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[*]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[*]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
[*]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[*]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[*]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[*]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two female Werewolves get together.[/list]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.[li]I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.[li]I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.[li]It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.[li]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.[li]I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.[li]I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.[li]If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.[li]I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.[li]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations[li]I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton[li]I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone <LI>[li] I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[/li][/ul]

-I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
-I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
-I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
-I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
-It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
-I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
-I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
-I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
-If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
-I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
-I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
-I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
-I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
-I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
-I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
-I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
- I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin =-/
-I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"

-I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
-I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
-I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
-I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
-It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
-I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
-I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
-I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
-If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
-I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
-I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
-I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
-I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
-I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
-I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
-I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
- I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
-I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
- I will not chew on any of my roomies this year :r:

{had to cross the other one out =)) }

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[li]I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li]- I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[li]I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
[li]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year :r:
<LI>[li]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.[/li][/ul]
Code:
[list][*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*]I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.
[*]I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[*]I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[*]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[*][s]- I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin [/s]
[*]I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
[*]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year :r:
[*]I will not have a friend use [i]Wingardium Leviosa[/i], and pretend I can hover.[/list]

[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
<LI>[li]I will not tell the Professors they can't assign homework as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.[/li][/ul]

[li]I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.</LI>
[li]I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[li]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li]I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[li]I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[li]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.[/li][/ul]

The List
[ul]<LI>[li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
<LI>[li]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[li]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
[li]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
</COLOR>[li]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li]I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
<LI>[li]<COLOR color="darkgreen">I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.

[/li][/ul]

Code:
[list][*]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[*]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens [*]when two werewolves are left alone.
[*][s]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin [/s]
[*]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year 
[*]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[*]I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[*]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[*]I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[*]I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[*]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[*]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[*]I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[*]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]

[ul][li]I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.
[li]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens [li]when two werewolves are left alone.
[li]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li]I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
Code:
[*]I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens [*]when two werewolves are left alone.
[*][s]I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin [/s]
[*]I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
[*]I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[*]I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[*]I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[*]I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[*]I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[*]I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[*]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[*]I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[*]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[*]I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.

[li]I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li]I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.
[li]I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
<LI>[li]I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".[/li][/ul]

Simply quote to copy the list yes? :erm:

[ul]
[li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li] I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.
[li] I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.
[li] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li] I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.
[li] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li] I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li] I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton
[li] I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes
[li] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li] I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin
[li] I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"
[li] I will not chew on any of my roomies this year
[li] I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.
[li] I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.
[li] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li] I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
[li] I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
[li] I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.
[li] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li] I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.
[li] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
<LI>[li] I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li] I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.</LI>
[li] I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.
[li] It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.
[li] I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.
[li] If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
[li] I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations
[li] I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken
[li] I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"
[li] I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.
[li] I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.
[li] I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"
[li] I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.
[li] I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".
[li] I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.
<LI>[li] I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells :glare:
[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li] I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells :glare:
<LI>[li] I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li] I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells :glare:
[li] I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.
<LI>[li] I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl[/li][/ul]

•I will not refer to Gryffindor courage as bottles that come in labels of 'Firewhiskey'.

•I should not refer to Accio as 'The Force'.

•I will not chant, 'Nicholas is our King!' during Quidditch matches.

•I will stop trying to see if Sam Prince is Nicholas King's illegitimate lovechild.

•It is not appropriate to yell 'Buuuurrrn!' everytime my Professor Arithmos takes points off Gryffindor.

•I will not burn members of the Hufflepuff house and use their annoying energy to create electricity to power my GHD Hair Straightners.

•I am allowed to have a pet toad, rat, cat, or owl, e.t.c. I am not allowed to have a dragon, phoenix or First Year.

•I will not bring my Magic Eight Ball to Divination.

•If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.

•I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.

•I will not use Slytherin and Gryffindor first years as Christmas decorations

•I will not feed my fellow year mates to Fluffy to elimanate competiton

•I will not make shaving jokes to Maisie when the full moon comes

•I will not pick my teeth after dinner with a chicken bone and say 'hmmm Slytherin tastes just like chicken

•I will not dangle Andy's wolfsbane potion in front of her saying, "Sit. Sit. Good puppy!"

•I am not allowed to put Maisie and Andy in the same room just so see what happens when two werewolves are left alone.

•I will never get around to being snogged by Bruin

•I Will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To The BatMobile Robin"

•I will not chew on any of my roomies this year

•I will not have a friend use Wingardium Leviosa, and pretend I can hover.

•I will stop asking when we will learn to make Love potion number nine.

•I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the Library.

•I will not teach the house elfs to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.

•I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.

•I am not allowed to paint the hose elfs blue.

•I will not draw a lightning bolt on my forehead and run around with a stick shouting "Expelliarmus!"

•I will not make hissing sounds at every non-Slytherin student I pass.

•I am not allowed to chant "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble!" and dance around my cauldron whilst brewing in Potions class.

•I must not make my hat make roaring noises whilst doing everything else on this list, ESPECIALLY if a teacher is watching.

•I will not wander into the cavern, upon a full moon, and call out "Who's a good puppy? You're a good puppy! Yes you are! Yes you are!".

•I will not pet Fluffy, no matter how cute he looks.

•I am no longer allowed to call prank spells Weasley spells

•I will not tease Hoshi that Henric is her Lily and she is Snape.

•I will not offer to teach the house elves how to make Tandori Fried Owl

I will not paint the house elves orange and make them sing the Oompa-loompa song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back