They Say It All Breaks Down To Keeping My Feet On The Ground.

Ash Richards

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaaaaan!
Wand
Rosethorn Wand 11" Essence of Dragons Blood
Ash Richards stood on the stage of the Viper Room in California, playing one of his favorite song with his band. They were mid-song, and it was coming up to the part where Ash had to sing. Walking over and talking a drink in the short break that was allotted before he began to sing, he turned his guitar down and approached the mic.

"One step too late,
And I never told you,
That I can't take another disappointment,
Breathing and grasping,
All leads to another messy ending,
Breathing and grasping,
All leads to another messy ending...."

As Ash let his voice ring and trail out, he turned his guitar back up, and placing his finger on the first fret, he began to strum the note, grinning at the ground. "10 INCH!" he screamed into the mic, and then began headbanging in time with the music. As the song finished, he threw his guitar pic into the crowd, and playing his guitar in the rack, ran up and dived into the crowd, crowd-surfing his way to the bar. Ordering a drink, he nodded thanks to people and stood there for a few photos. He sculled the first drink and ordered a second, somewhat wishing this muggle nightclub had firewhiskey. As much as he hated his wizardry, he did fancy that drink.

Lauren had heard about this new band playing at the Viper Room, they sounded interesting. Maybe not to Lauren's typical tastes but she was always open to new experiences and this would definitely be one. She stayed at the bar and watched from there, she didn't want to get into the crowd, it seemed very cramped and people were pushing each other. Not the best thing for her really. She nodded her head with the beat of the music though and smiled at the guy who started singing near the end, he was rather good and very skilled with the guitar. Lauren was envious, she would have loved to have been able to learn how to play an instrument and admired people who could. She was shocked when she saw him dive into the crowd. What if he fell? But soon enough he was at the bar and a crowd of people asked him for photo's. Lauren waited and sat there grinning at him and twirled her hair, waiting for the crowd to disperse while having her drink in one.

She stood up, smoothed her dress and walked over to him. She flashed him a smile and gave him a little wink. Lauren asked the bartender for another drink, she then turned to the guy and said "You were very good up there, I was impressed."

Taking his second drink from the blonde bartender, he smiled at her, until he heard another voice from behind him. Turning around and leaning against the bar, he he grinned as he checked out the girl in front of him. His eyes trailing up and down, his smile only broadened, and he let his eyes linger on certain parts of her body for longer than he should have. "Well, thank you. Im glad you came tonight... And believe me, looking like you do in that dress, im impressed myself." he said with one of his dashing smiles and a wink. He was on a roll tonight, first the great show, and now the girl. "Ash Richards, Lead Guitarist of Asking Alexandria, or the bunch of ratbags you see up on stage right now." he said, and offered his hand, and cocking in the direction of his band. He loved the boys, but they were douche bags sometimes. "So tell me, what is a pretty little thing like you doing here?" he asked with a smirk, his eyes trailing again. It was not unusual for him to meet girls in bars like this, but this particular girl looked like she was somewhat above nightclubs like this. The sex, drugs and rock & roll just didnt seem her forte, but made guys like Ash look amazing.

Lauren took Ash's hand "Thankyou, you don't look so bad yourself" she replied smiling at him. She admired his hair, it was amazing. Lauren had a thing for nice hair and Ash definitely had that. Lauren did make an effort, she didn't know who she would meet or where she would have ended up. She noticed his eyes looking her up and down repeatedly and she grinned, it had been a while since someone looked at her like he did. "Lauren Gem. Nice to meet you" she answered "I heard your band was playing so I came down here to have a listen. I was pleasantly surprised" she said to Ash. "Do you come here often to play? or to see other bands?" Lauren asked him, wondering if this was a local spot for him.

Ash inclined his head with a nod of thanks when she commented on his looks. He could see her admiring his hair and other aspects of his body. His wear was a mess at the moment, but not so different from how it usually was. Thankfully he had wiped the sweat from his face with a towel before diving into the audience. He smiled at her name as he pulled his hand back and slid it into his pocked. "Lauren... What a lovely name." he said, his english accent strong, as he took another swig of his drink, finishing it and placing it on the bar for a refill. "Its nice too meet you too." he said, taking his now refilled drink back off the bar. He shook his head when she asked if he came here much. "Im from London, as is the rest of the band. We play here once every month or so." he said brushing the hair out of his face as he moved his eyes to watch hers. He knew his bright blue eyes could be somewhat alluring at times. "But you came down to hear us especially? Now i just feel special." he said, flashing another of his dashing smiles at her.

"Ah I see..." Lauren said hearing his accent, it definitely wasn't from around here. "London? Wow. I've always wanted to go there. Never had the chance though" she said to Ash frowning. Lauren hadn't left New Zealand up until recently 'till her parents were convinced she was well enough to be by herself again. Taking advantage of this new found freedom she went to America for a while, away from her family. She took a sip of her drink and smiled at Ash and admired his eyes, they were so very blue. Lauren's favourite eye colour, she found them extremely attractive. "Once every month? I'll have to look out for the next time your here then" she said flashing him a wink. "You should! I don't do this often" she replied running her fingers through her hair while smiling at him. Lauren watched as he finished another drink, she signalled the bartender for another one for her too and ordered shots for both of them. She handed one to Ash "Ready? in one!"

Ash chuckled and inclined his head when she asked about London. He had lived there all his life, though being in a band had allowed him to travel the world more than once. He enjoyed the musician lifestyle, as it led him to meet people like Lauren, and as he watched her fidget with her hair, he could see he was going to have fun with this one. "You'll have to come visit sometime!" he said with a grin when she mentioned the fact she had never been to London. When Lauren said she'd have to look out for the next time he was in town, he grinned again. This one was going to be very fun. "Well I'm extremely glad you did it, and you look amazing." he said, viewing her again, and wondering what she would look like with her clothes off. When she bought him a drink, he sculled it in one gulp easily, and the ordered another six. Sliding three of the rum double-shots over to her, he grinned at her. "Time to step up your game sweetheart." he chuckled and in quick succession, sculled all three, shaking his head and grinning as the spirits burned down his throat.

Lauren grinned "I definitely will! Would be great! Especially if you are going to be there" she said to Ash. It would be an interesting trip, something she would look forward to if she ever went. It was mindless chatter now but it may come to fruition eventually. She would have to make sure Ash actually wanted her there for a start. Lauren tilted her head and smiled "Thankyou, you do too!." Lauren watched as Ash downed the shot easily, it wasn't going to be as easy as she initially thought. She would have a proper competition on her hands. She shook her head in disbelief, a further three? Lauren took a deep breath and picked up the first one and knocked it down, she shook her head and squinted in the process. She downed the last two and felt her throat burning, she grinned at Ash showing him that she was up to the challenge, of not just the drinking, but him aswell. Lauren playfully pushed Ash and said to him a bit unclearly "Are... you, purposefully trying to get.. 'me' drunk? Trying to, to take advantage of me?" she grinned.

Ash couldn't help but grin to himself as he watched Lauren flirt with him. He was enjoying himself, and it had been a long time since he had enjoyed himself without being severly drunk. When Lauren asked if she was trying to get her drunk for the sake of seducing her, his grin widened, and he ordered more drinks before answering. "Well i may be, as he matter of fact." he said with a rather dashing tone, and then leaned in close to her ear. "But the question is, is it working?" he asked, his voice soft, and his warm breath on her ear. He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her in so their bodies were pressed together. "And the second question, if it is working, is what we intend to do about it." he continued, still whispering in her ear.

Lauren's eyes widened "Oh really?" she said to him playfully. She felt Ash's warm breath on her ear and she bit her lip and smiled at his question, it had been a long time since Lauren felt like this and a long time since someone flirted with her. Lauren let him pull her in closer and she felt the warmth of his body against hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her hair over to one side while whispering in his ear "Well there's only one way to find out isn't there?" Lauren gently brushed his cheek with her lips and looked into his blue eyes and smiled at him. Showing him that she was ready to take it further. She leaned in and looked at his lips and she touched them with hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back