Fraser Fergusson

quidditch obsessed; dejected

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Fraser liked these celebrations, he thought they'd maybe be better with a partner or someone to dance with specifically but he also didn't really mind them. The gryffindor had put on a nice suit, knowing that this was to be a fancy event, but after a little wandering had gone to the snacks. Sure the snacks had a love and pink theme about them, but he didn't mind that at all. He filled a plate and then found a spot to sit in, tucking into his haul and grinning at how good it all was.

Tempest wasn't in the mood for a dance tonight, but she was here anyway. The falling petals were annoying her, and she kept swatting them away as they landed on her head. She'd been noticing the little things irritating her more after she came back from the break. Maybe it was because she had missed home more than she realized, but Tempest was struggling. June was apart of that secret society that she desperately wanted to also be apart of her, but no one had seemed to notice just how cool and worthy she was. At least, not yet. But it was still getting to her, which led to Tempest grumpily lurking around the school. She sat in whatever seat was in front of her, not realizing there was somebody already sitting at the table.

Fraser glanced up as someone sat down at the same table as him. He didn't know them that well, but knew they were either friendly or friends with June. "Hey! I'm Fraser, you're one of June's friends," he greeted them warmly. "Want to try some of these snacks? They're great!" Fraser pushed the plate towards her to be able to share them with her.

Tempest had sunk her chin into her hand before realizing someone was speaking to her. She vaguely recognized him from classes and just around the castle, but she really didn't know who he was. Or really care right now. Tempest just nodded as he introduced himself, making the mental note of Fraser. What an odd name, she thought.

"What is it?" she asked with a slight bit of disgust as he offered her a snack.

Zerrin was running a little late, having been stubborn in trying to put the kilt on by himself. He really should have asked his dad to show him how when they'd gotten it, but he had been trying to impress his dad. He wasn't sure why now, but that was beside the point. He was dressed up like a real Fergusson. He hurried down to the dance, quickly finding Fraser with snacks and a friend. "Whatever it is, I'll steal one," He offered with an impish smile.

Fraser shrugged a little, it didn't seem like this girl wanted it, though. ”It's nice,” he tried to reassure her, but was immediately stopped as Zerrin took it. ”Hey!” he greeted warmly. ”You're wearing your kilt!” he said, he had his but had opted to not wear it. ”I thought about wearing mine and then decided not to, which was a mistake!” he said. ”This is Zerrin, he's my brother,” he told the girl sitting at the table, motioning to Zerrin as he spoke.

Tempest raised her eyebrows at Fraser, as he really didn't give her any feedback to the snacks before another boy came up. He was wearing a skirt, which Tempest didn't really care about, but the shoes didn't really go and make the whole ensemble look disjointed. "Tempest," she said in response to Fraser introducing his brother. "This dance is a drag" she said, leaning back into her hand.

Zerrin smiled shyly. "Don't tell dad I couldn't figure out how to put it on," He teased his brother. He stole a seat between them, smiling at the girl. "It's not as lively as some of the events da took us too," He offered, trying out the term of endearment. It sounded fun, and he glanced at Fraser to see what he thought. "We could show her how the Scottish do it?" He offered, an impish grin on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back