These Ones Really Suit You

Leila Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
The Rosebush was quickly becoming one of Leila's favourite places to spend her free time between classes because it reminded her so much of being at home surrounded by her mother's own spectacular flower garden. She sat herself down in the middle of one of the biggest rose bushes and began to pick up the ones that had dropped off the bush and fell onto the floor and began to arrange them the way her mother had taught her. It passed a few minutes but Leila grew bored very easy and looked around for something else to occupy her time but nothing seemed to be that appealing. However, the last thing she wanted to do was return to the castle and have to make a start on her many assignments.

Leif hadn't seen a lot of the Hogwarts grounds yet, but today was the day he was going to change that. Sure, he had sat on the great lawn a couple of times, but he never seemed to get a whole lot further than the same exact spot. As he made his way around the grounds close to the lake he noticed something he hadn't seen before. It seemed like some sort of bush and for some reason it had piqued his interest. When the boy came closer he noticed two things: that the bush was full of roses and that there was a girl sitting in front of it, on her own. Leif was sure he recognized her from sorting, but wasn't quite sure if he'd be able to recall her name. What he did know for sure was that she couldn't be Hufflepuff, because he'd recall seeing her around the common room if she was. Confident as he was the boy made his way over towards where she was sitting and noticed her looking around as he came closer. "Hi!" He smiled at her, his eyes shortly focussed on the flowers in front of her before looking back at the girl herself. "Are you in for some company?"​
<i>
</i>

Leila smiled at the boy who walked up to her "finally some company!" she thought to herself. She nodded to the blonde boy and patted the ground enthusiastically next to where she was sitting. "I always am!" she said, smiling widely at the boy. "I'm Leila, you're first year aswell right? I've seen you around I think... What's your name?" she asked the new arrival while she absentmindedly picked up the roses that she had dropped earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back