There You Are

Sebastian Rossi

Wand
Straight 14" Rigid Aspen Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Sebastian stepped into the Grand Salle and looked around for his girlfriend Trilby. He didn't see her but there were a bunch of other seventh years inside eating at the small tables within. He didn't know when it had happened, but sometime between his fifth year, when he'd first arrived and now, Sebastian had really come to love the school. He knew that he was going to miss it when he left.

With that little bit of nostalgia in mind, Sebastian wondered where Trilby was. She was supposed to have been inside already and he frowned slightly at the fact that he didn't seem to see her anywhere. Ever since school had begun, he hadn't really seen her very often. Sure, they had classes together but they couldn't really do much there other than sit beside each other and in some classes that wasn't even the case. He couldn't believe that some professors still assigned seats even at NEWT level. And the truth was that they didn't have very many classes together. Even at night when they met up, it was always to do homework. It seemed that the days of them simply hanging out and enjoying each other's company were gone at least until their NEWTs were over.

As he took his seat at an empty table by the window, Sebastian pulled a plate towards him and began to fill it with some stew. As he was about to take a bite, a sudden idea popped into his head and he dropped the spoon and pulled his song book hastily out of his bag. He'd been working on some new lyrics to show Willow whenever they rehearsed again, but had been having trouble coming up with a final verse. A lightbulb had gone off though and he wanted to be sure to jot the idea down before he forgot it again. Humming to himself to make sure the words fit, Sebastian began to scrawl out some lyrics.

Trilby nodded her head for what felt like the thousand time as the Heads of House spoke on and on about the pranks from the first years. The Headboy spoke up once again and she glanced at her watch hoping that this meeting would soon rap up. It seemed they were called for a meeting now whenever the mood took the Heads and Trilby wanted desperately to spend some quality time with Sebastian. Sometimes she felt as if they had a radar of sorts that pinpointed exactly when she was about to go to meet him and made sure that any meeting ran over the time limit. Well not today, she smiled politely at all of them glanced once more at her watch and firmly but gently reminded them all that lunch was being served and all had lessons afterwards. Time in other words was of the essence. The Headmaster liked having his faculty at the staff table for meal times, so she smiled inwardly as they all got up and hastily set a time for the next meeting. It was typical that the Head Boy wanted to stay behind to discuss the minutes but Trilby shook her head and walked out after the professors.

She left the small building and ran across the forecourt as the drops of rain splashed down on the concrete flooring. Tightening her jacket about her she made it into the entrance hall before the worst of the rain fell. As she entered the Grand Salle she looked about while patting her long brown hair dry of the few drops that had caught it. She hoped he hadn't left yet but she couldn't blame him if he had. Convinced she had caught a glimpse of him she was heading over when she was approached by two first years who were complaining pointedly about being bullied by a fourth year. Patiently she listened as she removed her jacket, her kind eyes smiling at the small girls. Pushing a lock of hair behind her ear she spoke to them about what she was going to do about the situation and once she was certain they were placated Trilby began her search for her boyfriend once again.

Finally she spotted him writing furiously at a table and with a smile on her face she stood and watched him, savouring the moment before it could be snatched from her.

Punctuating the last word in his book, Sebastian scanned what he'd written. His smile showed how pleased he was with the results. He had been so into what he was writing that the seventh year didn't know exactly how much time had passed. He glanced over to the table beside his own and saw that the young students who appeared to be first or second years were already nearly done. Where is she? he wondered again and looked behind him towards the door, his brow creasing slightly. Sebastian's eyes immediately fell on the object of his affection and a pleased smile crossed his face as he held up a hand in greeting.

Waiting for her to join him, Sebastian stashed his book back into his bag and picked up his spoon again, taking a quick bite of the stew. Cold, yuck he realized. "I thought you wouldn't make it, Tril" Sebastian told Trilby as he first pushed his bag to the floor to leave her space and then pulled the serving plate towards him once more so that he could take some warm food. This certainly wasn't the first time her school duties had left him waiting for her. And now that she was headgirl things were infinitely worse. It seemed that she was always in some meeting or another. "What's the latest worry? Boys in the girls' rooms...students cutting class?" A smirk crossed Sebastian's lips as he thought about the Beauxbaton students' attempts at rule-breaking. He had actually taken no part in it so far this year, being too busy to come up with a foolhardy plan that was sure to earn him a detention. Halloween was just around the corner though and he had been trying to come up with some way to scare the first years.

She watched as he eventually looked up, her feet slowly taking her towards him. There were secrets now in their relationship that she could never speak to him about, Trilby wondered at times why she had never brought any of them up. The whole Xavier issue which to her was now no longer in existence and was now much too late to discuss but the most recent had been her pregnancy scare. They had been excited and overly eager to be with one another throughout their time at Sebastian's that the few times they did come together, they had not used the brains they had been given. Unprotected they had enjoyed one another and she had lived the first month of her return to school impatiently waiting. She had been late and it had paralysed her, her head could not concentrate on anything and the times they spent together, she had wanted to say something but constantly hoped that she wasn't! That any day her cycle would begin again and she would not need to worry about a teenage pregnancy. Eventually it had of course but by then she felt there was no point in telling him, why have him worry needlessly when there was no longer a reason to worry.

Trilby sat beside him grinning as he tried some of his stew and made faces at it.
"Of course I was going to make it" she told him, realising that though she had been hungry earlier she wasn't now.
"The latest worry... let me see, well all the professors are convinced that you are keeping low so that you can plan a huge caper of disaster for your last year. They're all on high alert" a light chuckle escaped her, "other than that, it was mainly about the graffiti already decorating the boys bathroom on the second floor. The constant flooding that seems to come from the girls bathroom on the third floor and preparations for the yule dance."
She hadn't even given the dance any thought so far this year, her mind had been on other things and now that her 'scare' had passed she had been finally able to settle once again into studying and assignments and time with Sebastian.

Sebastian chuckled as he realized how his good behavior was being perceived by the professors who had come to know him as a bit of a prankster. "So they think this is the calm before some storm?" he asked, highly amused that he was one of the subjects of their frequent meetings. "I promise that I don't have anything too terrible planned." he winked.

Listening to the other topics of discussion at the meetings, Sebastian nodded about the graffiti. He'd of course seen it. He had no clue who had done it and was surprised that he hadn't been asked if he knew anything about who had drawn it. But, he did admire the handiwork and wondered how the student had the time to produce such work without getting caught. He couldn't help but hope that whoever was behind the graffiti stopped while they were ahead so that they didn't get caught.

When Trilby mentioned the Yule ball, Sebastian realized that he hadn't thought about the dance once. He assumed that he and Trilby would be going together and Sebastian was grateful that he wouldn't have to worry about finding a date. Asking girls out had never been on his list of favorite things and he couldn't help but be relieved that he didn't have to deal with that this year. NEWTs were all that seemed to occupy his mind lately anyway. He knew that the grades he received on this test would help determine what jobs were available for him and with that realization Sebastian had finally begun to take his schoolwork seriously. "Our final yule ball" he mused and then grew silent for a moment. Turning in his seat so that he was facing Trilby, a smirk crossed Sebastian's lips. "Do you know who you're going with? I've been thinking of asking this hot brunette, but I dunno. She seems to be awfully busy and I haven't had a chance to get her alone so I can ask her."

Trilby couldn't help but smile reaching for an warm roll as Sebastian maintained it was the calm before the storm. The hilarious thing was the professors truly did believe it and were living in hope that her calming influence had rubbed off on him somehow instead the other way around.
Leaning forward she kissed his cheek affectionately.
"You better not have anything planned, I have mapped out our entire study rota until the end of the semester" her eyebrows quirked up and down, a light chuckle emanated from her before she took a bite from her roll. She loved the banter they shared, never forced just easy going. Always easy going. At last he mentioned the Yule Ball and she waited to be officially asked by him, considering he had never actually asked the year before they had only met up at it. They would be together officially a full year on the night. Startled she looked at him, not comprehending what he was saying at first.

He was going to ask a hot brunette? The sickle finally dropped and she playfully punched him on the arm.
"You better ask her fast then before she gets snapped up" she warned him goodnaturedly, "There are always plenty out there who want dibs on hot brunettes."
Trilby laughed at this herself, she seriously didn't believe she was 'hot' at all.

Sebastian groaned as Trilby spoke about having his study schedule planned. He couldn't help but recall hearing the seventh years laughing whenever they heard the sixth years complain about OWL work, saying that they had no idea what they were in for. Now he knew and wished he didn't. He wasn't goign to let that stop him from having fun though and a mischievous grin crossed his face. "I bet I can find the time for something."

For a moment after he'd mentioned the hot brunette, Sebastian wondered whether Trilby knew he was talking about her. He chuckled as he listened to her speak until she mentioned other guys being interested. That made him scowl because it reminded him of what Mart Gerarde had said the day before about Trilby needing a man like him and not Sebastian. Of course Matt had said it just before Monsieur Durand had entered and Sebastian respected the potions master too much to start a fight in his classroom. "Yeah, guys like Matt would love the chance to ask you" he began in a slightly bitter tone. He calmed slightly as he reached out and brushed his hand across her cheek. "Too bad they won't have the chance." This thought brightened him considerably and he leaned in closer to Trilby. "Now that I've got you alone...If you'd like, I'd love to accompany you to the Yule Ball, Tril. And if I recall correctly, it's going to be a special night for us." He was referring of course to their one year anniversary and wondered what he should do to make the night extra special for the both of them.

She smiled at him affectionately.
"I don't doubt that for a second" Trilby knew exactly what Sebastian was capable of getting up to but she also trusted him considerably and had immeasurable faith in him. Just because the professors were awaiting a sort of Armageddon did not mean that they would get one. It wasn't like Sebastian was anything like Alexius Strauss after all. The name that Sebastian mentioned caused her to groan aloud and for her pains his familiar touch grazed her cheek softly. Looking at him then she could only smile at him and be utterly thankful for having him. She knew she was luckier than many other girls.
"Matt Gerarde could never hold a candle to you" she told him as he leaned in closer, playfully she leaned a little back from him, "I'm sure you would love to accompany me but as you have yet to ask me, I can't very well give you my official answer. Special night or not."

Trilby couldn't help the flutter of excitement in her stomach though, he hadn't forgotten! She knew most boys were not great with anniversaries or anything like that but she should have known that Sebastian would not have forgotten their one year anniversary. Such a milestone for them. Leaning closer now, she gave his cheek a slight peck.
"I'm waiting."

A smile crossed Sebastian's face as he heard Trilby say that Matt Gerarde didn't have a chance with her. He was glad to hear it from her and only wished that Matt was within earshot so he could hear too. When Trilby leaned back, Sebastian cocked his head to the side a bit and listened to her answer, a look of confusion on his face. He sighed. "Aw...c'mon, Tril. You serious?" he asked, his hand twisting his earring. Even though Trilby was his girlfriend and he was sure of her answer, Sebastian still felt the familiar butterflies enter his stomach as he realized he would have to officially ask her. He'd been hoping that he would be able to avoid the torture of doing so.

When she gave him a kiss on the cheek, Sebastian thought Trilby was giving him a reprieve, but her next words told him he would have no such luck. He turned his face so that he could easily look into Trilby's hazel eyes. "Man, I hate this. I thought having a girlfriend meant I could skip all this" he mumbled as he scratched the back of his head. "So...um do you want to go to the Yule dance with me, Tril?" he asked. His heartbeat kicked up a notch as he waited for her answer.

She nodded her head when he asked whether she was serious or not, a playful smile on her face, waiting patiently for him to do the decent thing.
"Just because you have a girlfriend, does not mean you take her for granted. For all you know someone else might have asked me and if you don't soon then I might have to say yes" she looked crest fallen as she turned her gaze away with a soft sigh, "you wouldn't want me to end up going with someone else?"

At last after what felt like an eternity, as he scratched his head Sebastian asked her. She wanted to grin broadly at him but kept her face poker straight instead.
"Thank you for asking me but ..." she bit her lip, "you see the thing is... you did take so long to ask me and I really wasn't sure if you would... so..."
In the end she simply couldn't do it, as laughter bubbled from her she leaned forward and kissed his cheek.
"Of course I will go with you" every ounce of affection she felt for him seemed to smoulder in her eyes as she looked at him.
"It will also be our very last yule ball ever, how sad is that?" she didn't think Sebastian would see it as all that sad considering how much he disliked dancing but he did look really good in his dress suit.

Sebastian's eyes narrowed as Trilby spoke. He thought she had been joking before about someone else possibly asking her if he took too long, but he never thought that it would truly happen. Sebastian's head whipped around to point daggers at Matt Gerarde who was across the salle talking to some fourth or fifth year girl. "What's so funny?" He barely heard what Trilby was saying and only turned back to face her when he heard her laughing and then kissing him.

It took him another few seconds to realize that she had been joking all along and yet the jealous feeling still didn't leave him. It was an odd feeling. He'd never felt jealous before, but what Matt said had really bothered him. He was able to give her a small smile though as he took her hand in his and sighed. "No more dancing? It's so devastating" he said dryly, thinking that he surely wasn't going to miss much about the Yule ball except for the fact that he wouldn't get to see Trilby wearing dresses that made her look even more beautiful than she usually was. "I've got to have my gran send my suit. Do you know what you're wearing?" he asked, his eyebrow lifting with his obvious interest. "I don't know if you can top what you wore last year" he mused, knowing that he was going to love to see her try.

Trilby had seriously wished she hadn't teased him now, she had never known Sebastian to be jealous before and though it was flattering it was also a little scary. There were so many things still about this extraordinary young man that she did not know about and as her eyes drifted downwards to her flat stomach, she knew there were plenty things about her that were equally unknown to him.
"I haven't thought about it at all yet but I will certainly try to top last years if possible" she smiled though her head was now racing through the few dresses she possessed and wondered if there would be time between then and now to get home and go through her mothers old trunks.

"I loved how you looked in your suit" she told him honestly, he had been so dashing. So utterly gorgeous the year before, swiftly she corrected her own thoughts on that score. Sebastian Rossi was utterly gorgeous all year round.

With Trilby by him, it was easy for Sebastian to regain some of his lost composure especially since Mart was on his way out of the salle. He smiled as Trilby said that she was going to try and top her outfit from the year before. He was sure going to enjoy watching her try, knowing full well that whatever she was in was going to make her look beautiful. Not that she wasn't everyday, but there was something about her in a cocktail dress that really made her stand out above the crowd of other female students. Somehow, no matter how well dressed they were, they just couldn't hold a candle to Trilby. "You'll look great in whatever you wear."

A blush crossed Sebastian's cheek at the compliment that Trilby paid him. "Oh stop it" he said with a shake of his head. Although he would never ever admit it to anyone, not even Trilby, wearing the suit hadn't been as terrible as he thought it was. And if Trilby liked it, he figured he could do it again this year. He still much preferred wearing hoodies, jeans and converse but the suit had its perks.

Sebastian put his hands on either side of her and leaned in closer to give her a kiss. Their lunch period was almost over and then it would be back to classes. "I can't believe it's almost been a year" he began returning to the subject of their upcoming anniversary, still leaning in close. "I think I might have to think of something extra special for you...since you're such a great girlfriend of course." He smiled easily at her then.

She wished she was as confident as he was about her appearance for the Yule Ball, Trilby did want it to be special as it was there first year anniversary as well. More determined than ever she decided to simply write to her father and have him send on the medium trunk at the end of her bed. He didn't know she had transferred quite a few of her mothers dresses into it so would therefore send it on to her alot faster than if she asked for the trunk belonging to her mother.

Smiling as he became embarrassed by her compliment, Trilby shook her own head slightly.
"So it is alright for you to consider me beautiful but I cannot think the same about you?" she asked quirking an eyebrow at the injustice of that, "Well too bad because I find you positively breathtaking."

His mouth found hers and she returned his kiss wishing they were not surrounded by so many people and then realising what could transpire if they were alone, Trilby found herself grateful for the crowd.
"Oh and what have I done to be labeled a 'great girlfriend'?" she teased leaning back towards him and kissing him gently but swiftly before sitting up straight again as a professor passed tutting about their conduct. Trilby's face suffused with colour and her attention stayed rooted to a mark on the large trestle table until the professor had left the Grande Salle.
"No wonder Professor Regionne is an old spinister" she found herself muttering before her hands hastily covered her mouth and her eyes widened in alarm as she turned to look at Sebastian.
"See I am not great at all, I say horrible things about people".

Sebastian blushed again and smiled broadly, thinking it was a bit odd to be described as 'breathtaking.' To him, it was a word that was usually reserved for describing really hot girls even though he knew that it could easily be applied to a guy as well. A piece of him kind of liked it though. When Trilby asked him what made her a great girlfriend, he chuckled before his lips were enveloped in another kiss with his girlfriend. As Professor Regionne passed and made a small noise of disapproval, Sebastian rolled his eyes. He looked at Trilby, but noticed that she was blushing heavily and trying her best to not look up. He wondered about that since there was no reason for her to be embarrased. The entire school knew they were a couple, and if Regionne was concerned about their displays of public affection, that was just too bad for her.

So, when Trilby murmured something about the woman being a spinster, Sebastian couldn't help but chuckle. It was a bit uncharacteristic to hear coming from Trilby's mouth, yet he couldn't help but shake his head as she called herself not great because of it. "Whatever Tril...it's kind of true. She is an old spinster. Besides, I can count the ways that make you great if you want" he shrugged and counted them off on his fingers, "Let's see...you never give me detention though I'm pretty sure I've done a few things in front of you to earn me one. You never let me give up hope in Herbology" he chuckled at that one. "You didn't mind the mess in my closet" he said, lifting up a third finger. "And...you're smart, beautiful, honest...have I convinced you yet?" he smirked as he waited for her reply. There were tons of things that he thought were great about Trilby and Sebastian found himself surprised that she didn't see all of it herself.

Turning to look at him as Sebastian spoke, Trilby could not help but feel mollified. He cared so much for her that he began to list the various things he considered her great for, of course all of them centered around her not giving him a hard time. At least she wasn't a nagging girlfriend then which cheered her up a bit.
"No you haven't convinced me but I am happy not to broach the subject any further" she grinned at him, "I wouldn't want you to run out of things to say."

She glanced at her watch and sighed, time flew when you were having fun.
"Speaking of herbology" she smiled, slowly rising from the bench and swivelling herself about as she clambered over
the bench.
"Are you coming ... Sebby?"

Sebastian grinned back at her. "Never. Alright then, I'll stop...for now anyway." When Trilby glanced at her watch and the reminded him of Herbology, Sebastian sighed heavily, not making any attempt to hide his disdain. He still was in disbelief that he'd done well enough on his OWL to qualify for the NEWT level course. That did not mean he had to like the class though and he didn't. He didn't think the professor was exactly thrilled to have him as a student either. At least Trilby was in the class, which somehow made up for how much he disliked for the class. On some days though, nothing could save it, not even Trilby's presence and he could only hope that today was not one of those days.

"Tril..." he said warningly as she used his nickname aloud in public. A quick glance around showed him that noone had overheard. There was far too much noise around with everyone lifting their bags and finishing off conversations. "Someone could've heard" he said, his cheeks pink as he rose and swung his bag onto his shoulder. Putting his arm around Trilby's shoulder, he began to slowly head for the salle doors.

Trilby couldn't help but grin at him as his arm circled around her shoulders. Usually she would not condone such actions especially as she was HeadGirl and had to show discipline and be a good role model for the younger students. She couldn't help but stay in the crook of his arm though, she felt warmth and affection roll from him and suddenly she was placing her own arm around his lower back as they walked along to Herbology.

"What you don't want anyone to hear me call you Sebby?" she chuckled though her voice was low enough for only him. With a mischievous wink she released her arm from him, "Sebby... Sebby... I love the name."
Laughing now she took off with a slight squeal out of the Grande Salle and through the entrance hall to the large oak doors. Her laughter trailing back after her, she didn't tease him often but had never been able to resist doing so after she had heard the pet name his grandmother had for him. She did think it was adorable and she did love it but not as much as she loved teasing him about it.

"How are you going to make me stop saying it?" she laughed skipping down the steps and onto the graveled path that would lead them to the Herbology class.

Sebastian rolled his eyes at Trilby as she said his name, not once, not twice but three times. Thankfully, she wasn't saying it very loudly though so he had no worries about her being overheard. He would have to have words with his grandmother next time they spoke about what exactly she said around his friends. If it ever got out to Willow that his grandmother called him 'Sebby,' she'd really never him leave it down. "Of course you do" he groaned after her.

Trilby had a few moment's headstart on him, but he quickly began to give chase, following her laughter as she ran through the entrance doors. His bag was hitting his hip as he ran, so he stopped for a moment at the doors to adjust it, slipping the bag over his head so he'd be able to run faster. As he did that, his eyes followed Trilby's movements and he couldn't help the smile that stretched across his face. She was skipping down the steps as if she didn't have a care in the world, and as if she were enjoying herself.

"I think you're enjoying this a bit too much" Sebastian said as he crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend. He listened to her words, his hand rubbing his face as if he were exasperated with her, but when he moved his hand, he had an amused expression on his face. He shrugged his shoulders for a second trying to lull her into thinking he intended to do nothing and then ran as fast as he could towards her, saying "You'll find out when I catch you dear" in a sing song voice. He had absolutely no plan as to what to do when he caught her, but he hoped something would come to him.

She could not control the giggles that rented the air as she jogged along at an easy pace looking back over her shoulder as she turned to skip backwards while looking at Sebastian.
"Moi, enjoying your suffering? never" again she chuckled and then suddenly she let another scream out as he decided to speed up. Turning swiftly on her heel she ran as fast as she possibly could, but she was not a runner by nature no matter how swiftly she moved. He was gaining on her and she knew it.

Weaving in and out of a few trees, Trilby did her best to out run him the entire way down to the greenhouse where she turned abruptly and stopped to catch her breath. The professor wasn't inside as yet but would be shortly.
"Okay... you can't do anything now... I beat you fair and square" she couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her though and hoped it didn't goad him further.

Sebastian couldn't hide his happiness as he chased Trilby towards their Herbology class. He had a couple of inches in height on her and he was going as fast as he could, so he knew that he was gaining on her. When she began weaving through the trees, Bas slowed down, skidding first around one tree and then another. "You should probably give up" he joked as he paused, sucked in air and then continued running.

As they nearly made it to the doorway of the greenhouse, Sebastian ran full out but arrived a step after she did. Putting his hand on the wall, Sebastian attempted to catch his breath, only standing up straight when she spoke and then chuckled. He narrowed his eyes. "Oh really?" he said in a slick voice, "And how do you plan on stopping me?" he said with a smirk, sending her own words back at her as he moved slowly closer.

Trilby loved how he told her she should give up, right before he had to pause to catch his breath. She would have doubled over laughing herself but had no intention of letting him catch her, just yet. As she backed up towards the greenhouse entrance she beamed from ear to ear as laughter rippled through her.
"I don't plan on stopping you at all" she told him as she clamped her mouth shut a moment then with a smile so angelic on her face, Trilby looked just beyond Sebastian.

"Hello Professor" she stood aside as the Herbology professor returned her smile and greeted her warmly before glancing at Sebastian.

"Mr. Rossi I hope you aren't giving the Head Girl any trouble!" it was more a statement than a question and looking at his watch reminded them they had two minutes before class began. With that he entered the greenhouse himself, closing the door behind him.

Trilby waited a moment before laughing loudly, holding her side as she did so.
"Yes, Mr. Rossi" she walked towards him with a twinkle in her eyes, "make sure you don't give the Head girl any trouble." Swiftly on tiptoe she reached up and kissed him lightly on his perfect lips before spinning on her heel and heading for the door. As she pulled it open she glanced behind her.

"You've a minute before class Mr. Rossi don't be late or I'll have to give you a detention" she winked again laughing lightly to herself as she entered the green house and sat at the table she knew she would be sharing with her best friend, her boyfriend and if the professors were to be believed, one of the biggest trouble makers in the school. It was a good thing for her, she knew differently.

Sebastian cocked his head slightly when Trilby announced that she had no plans on stopping him and then gave the fakest smile he'd ever seen her wear. It was very unlike her and he wondered what she was up to. When he heard the voice behind him though, his eyes widened slightly. Sebastian clamped his mouth shut and glanced at the ground, hoping the professor would simply greet Trilby and then move on, but of course that didn't happen.
"Mr. Rossi I hope you aren't giving the Head Girl any trouble!"
His jaw nearly dropped as the professor asked whether he was bothering Trilby and then reminded them about not being late. It was his luck that the professor would assume he was the one starting trouble. As soon as the professor had entered the door and it had shut behind him, Sebastian exclaimed "How can we be late? We're right here at the door."

Sebastian shook his head as Trilby laughed loudly, unable to refrain from chuckling himself. He stared at her, his green eyes happy as she tiptoed and kissed him before heading for the door. He laughed aloud then as she warned him to not be late. "You wouldn't..." he said in a shocked tone as she headed through the door. Glancing at his watch, Sebastian realized that he had less than a minute now. Waiting until there was only 10 seconds left before he'd be late on principle, he entered, his eyes twinkling mischieviously as he took his seat besides his best friend turned girlfriend. The professor raised his eyebrows as Sebastian stepped towards his seat, but said nothing as he stood to begin his lesson. Although it would probably be a dreadfully boring lesson, at least he had Trilby sitting beside him to keep him focused. Well, sort of anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back