There Goes The Fear

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Angus was sick of spending every Flying class looking like an idiot. He was sick of being the 'special' kid, who couldn't even ride a broomstick. He couldn't fly, and he desperately wanted to. He was sure Violet was sick of trying to help him and his frustration and anger when she couldn't get him to fly. And he was sick of his fear of heights.

When he thought about it, he wasn't sure where his fear came from. He just always seemed to have it. Could've been that picnic, when I was four, and Antoinette kept telling me I was going to fall and pushing me when I was near the edge... He shuddered at the memory. That could've been it - he could remember feeling worse about heights from that time onwards. "It's Antoinette's fault," he whispered, "just like everything else."

Angus had borrowed a school broom, as Violet was always hesitant about allowing Angus to borrow her broom. "If I learn to fly, I'll ask Grandfather to buy me a broom," he muttered, smiling slightly as he gripped on to the handle of the broom. "Okay, okay, I can do this..." He mounted his broom, and tried to push off. It took a couple of goes, but soon he was hovering, his toes touching the ground. But he couldn't move any further. "Oh, come on," he groaned, trying to raise further up in the air.

Harri wondered out from the common room and headed towards the quiditch pitch, after being promoted to permenant chaser she wanted to get some practise in. She had her firebolt gribbed firmly in her hand, she had her Gryffindor jumper on which was nice and warm and skinny jeans. As she arrived at the mouth of the stadium she mounted her broom and began soaring in the clouds. It was the best feeling in the world, one she loved so much! As she soared higher and higer, she did her trademark loop the loop before spotting someone hovering far below, she began to fly lower to see if she recognised him, as she got closer she didn't but she carried on flying landing smoothly, "Hey," she said, "Are you okay?" she asked, seeing he looked a little fustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back